BCF Track day Attendance 2017:

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:08 - 13 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booked in at bedford tomorrow! 👍
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 09:17 - 17 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave V4 wrote:
I don't know how you do 2 days on the trot tbh, I was at cadwell yesterday and even with loads of red flags the morning I'm still knackered, my legs were even cramping up in the last session lol. fair play to you fella, for me atleast old(ish) age sucks!

Err... Cos it's really far away and I don't want to pay to travel back up to Lincolnshire from Hampshire?

When I've done it before I take it easy on the first day and then do my best on the second day. I'm pretty fit and have a strong core so I don't think I'll have too much of an issue...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:59 - 17 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booked in on Rockingham, sept 2'nd.

Not my fav track but last weekend date not fully booked I can make at the moment and a far more challenging track than the usual beds/snetts/sillystone...

On the 2 days on the trot, couldn't do it and I'm quite fit but I really go hell for leather out there, usually dripping by the end of each session.
Can get somewhat 'competitive' out there with people I know. Rolling Eyes

Even on the last session, "take it easy", "fatigue is setting in" etc. Still can't help myself Laughing

Dr. DaveJPS
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:29 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booked at Mallory (again) to wobble round on the 1st of October Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 203 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2