Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Where do I post?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  
MORTYandrick This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:26 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noam?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:51 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read other people's workshop-related posts, the thoughts and ideas offered in response, and how the issue is finally resolved. Find a parts microfiche for your bike, and an official service manual if you can. Get a Haynes manual too. Take photos when you work on a bike to aid reassembly.

It's rare that I'll find all the information I need from a single source. Often you'll find additional tips in other places which you can bring together to help you tackle the problem. Three of my bookmarked links are;

Dan's Motorcycle Repair Course
Garage Night
Delboy's Garage
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bozzy.
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:06 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
Noam?

How do you want your 5 ponds paying? Laughing
MORTYandrick This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:29 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste for God. Thumbs Up

Your questions belong in the workshop forum. Since they relate to idle curiosity rather than an actual problem, perhaps keeping them to one thread will minimise how many times you get slaughtered.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:24 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best place to start with any bike is lay it on its side when working on it. Just keep an eye on the council types 'avin it away.

Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:26 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/rLDgQg6bq7o

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:42 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORTYandrick wrote:
Pete. Hand
Why, oh why do you seek to stonewall my unquenchable thirst to comprehend the internals of these two wheeled machines we both hold a mutual affection for? (as the great Cronik would put it).
A very expository link indeed ...but alas! One that bears no fruit for my quest! One cannot put the automotive phenomenen that men call the "turbocharger" on a motorcycle when one does not understand the stock motorcycle first of all. Thinking
Aid me in a manner more conducive to my motoring success oh wise one. Yours truly will be much obliged. You have my word, good Sir Pete of Busania-Turboa.

Arcane? if thats your, what you up to you wally.

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:32 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORTYandrick wrote:
Pete. Hand
Why, oh why do you seek to stonewall my unquenchable thirst to comprehend the internals of these two wheeled machines we both hold a mutual affection for? (as the great Cronik would put it).

Ah, so you're Cronik. That pretty much explains it all. Off to the plonk bucket with you...

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Bozzy.
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:14 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete. wrote:
MORTYandrick wrote:
Pete. Hand

Ah, so you're Cronik. That pretty much explains it all. Off to the plonk bucket with you...

Ssshhh, we need to nurture this one with patience. Laughing

Anyway, what ever happened to Cronik? Was he banned for referring to himself in the third person too often?

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:08 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORTYandrick wrote:
No Cronik is still around, and I'm not Cronik- I just spoke like him and Pete misintrepreted it and now he has proverbially sent me to Coventry on the line... Pete why bruh?

joined less then a month ago and knows cronik Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

sorry but sock

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 15 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bozzy. wrote:
Anyway, what ever happened to Cronik? Was he banned for referring to himself in the third person too often?

His mum locked him in his bedroom with his god complex, threw away the key and won't let him out!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 156 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1