Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Crash for cash

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:53 - 25 Sep 2017    Post subject: Crash for cash Reply with quote

So, Birmingham is the go to place for Crash for Cash. Fun times.

Rolling Eyes

https://s20.postimg.org/l42kvwtal/Screenshot_2017-09-25_at_23.55.24.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:59 - 25 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join the fun: https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4500281#4500281

Apparently only Asian people do it hence #ntdwi Confused

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 00:41 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were at it up here too and there are very few ethnic minorities in NW Cumbria. As a Scot I probably make up the largest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-38026224

Thing is, people up here are fucking apalling drivers as it is and would rather flash you out of a junction so they can cut the corner turning into it than have to move their steering wheel more than half a turn and drvie on their own side of the road.

I'll sit there all day if necessary. Crash for Cash notwithstanding, even just to force them to drive their car properly and have some right of way discipline. I tried crossing my arms and making a "Nhu-uh! face Folded arms but they sit and get all irate with you and bang on the steering wheel. I now go for making no eye contact and letting my mouth hang open slightly as if I'm a mouth breathing idiot who hasn't seen them. This seems to work better.

For the benefit of anyone living South of Preston. This situation can occurr at a junction where they are the ONLY car on the road so they aren't courteously "letting me out" into busy traffic, they are genuinely wanting me to move out of the way so they can cut the corner.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:24 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Join the fun: https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4500281#4500281

Apparently only Asian people do it hence #ntdwi Confused

Well spotted. I do apologise. At least the were not needed. Police Police
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 206 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1