Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

anybody used the chinesium end cans?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

pompousporcup...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:12 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: anybody used the chinesium end cans? Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/60mm-Motorcycle-Round-Exhaust-Muffler-220mm-Long-Pipe-Silencer-/332153320086?hash=item4d55e17296:g:2kYAAOSwXYtYwTH7

Genuinely interested to hear from anybody that has bought and used one of these. For the £30 there doesnt seem like much to lose Laughing

Yes, i realise it will be 'shit the bed' loud and quality might be sketchy

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:36 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

that can will be super loud and not even a baffle will keep it reasonable!

i found this exhaust reasonable with the baffle in and a decent ish sound with the baffle out. https://www.ebay.com/itm/31mm-51mm-Modified-Exhaust-MufflerPipe-For-honda-GROM-MSX125-14-16-CBR250R-11-13-/122656585077?hash=item1c8ee6f575:g:Wq0AAOSwX99Zn-Ua&vxp=mtr

but if your after loud noise cos loud cans save lives then as you were

Tankie
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:41 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

loud noise means 125 with a short can on it!....oh and an idiot who thinks he is really cool Cool , not!

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:32 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used the one Woo linked - Great little cans, not offensively loud unless you take the baffle out, and you can pick them up under £20 on ebay (German seller, arrives in a few days) without issue.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:44 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Specification:

MateriaL: Metal

How I love specifics.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:45 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That small and loud you may as well go 110% chav and not bother with an end can.

pompousporcup...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:27 - 23 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's for a gpz900r and needs to be a 60mm inlet diameter because of the manifold I have so options are limited.

According to some on here cutting down my micron straight through Will make it sound shite so I'm looking for cheaper options to change the sound of the bike. Want raspy loud, not drony loud

There are sp engineering cans for 120 ish but if a Chinabay can Will do the same thing then I'd rather save the 80-90squids

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:15 - 23 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will widen your choice of cans considerably.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-60mm-to-51mm-Metal-Motorcycle-Exhaust-Adapter-Reducer-Connector-Pipe-/152694657655?hash=item238d4f9277:g:PAkAAOSw6nNZsTzk

Blah blah
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:42 - 23 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:

Fleabay add wrote:
All dimensions are measured by hand, Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1inch=2.54cm)

A fuggin inch Shocked, what on the diameter??? The odds on this not fitting anything at all must be pretty high..!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:57 - 23 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah blah wrote:
ThatDippyTwat wrote:

Fleabay add wrote:
All dimensions are measured by hand, Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1inch=2.54cm)

A fuggin inch Shocked, what on the diameter??? The odds on this not fitting anything at all must be pretty high..!

Cut and paste, wont be an inch out, lol.

pompousporcup...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:24 - 25 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:

Had considered those before Thumbs Up It does indeed open up a much bigger options list

Billy Balthorpe
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:34 - 01 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tankie wrote:
loud noise means 125 with a short can on it!....oh and an idiot who thinks he is really cool Cool , not!

Hang on, when I hear a 125 with a loud can on it, I like it, it reminds me of me a long time ago when a lack of cash meant that I had to make do with whatever I had. A loud can (or home made straight through) and a set of ace bars DID move you up the cool ladder in the eyes of your peers. To tell the truth we didn't care what the riders of "big" bikes thought, they were all old farts and knew nothing about anything in our eyes.

Now i'm the old fart, but I haven't forgotten what riding a 125 was all about. Loud cans are cool, even on a bog seat.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:37 - 02 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS

https://s20.postimg.org/hbky97m19/Screenshot_2017-10-02_at_01.33.39.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Billy Balthorpe
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:36 - 02 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beats the crap out of a lolly stick!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 206 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1