Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ted Heath, another kiddy fiddler?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:43 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Ted Heath, another kiddy fiddler? Reply with quote

So the Right Honourable Rolling Eyes Ted Heath would have been questioned under caution about abuse, rape of a minor amongst other things, if he were still alive.

Seems to me (despite Mr.Plod saying it proves no coverup) that things only emerge after these people with powerful allies are dead.

They basically still get away with it. They can't be tried so the victims can't get any recompense or closure and after a few weeks it all goes quiet so carry on as normal people in power.

Conspiracy theory or not?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:03 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if they can get away with it while alive, they get away with it in perpetuity.

No police force is going to investigate crimes committed by someone who is dead. Guilt will never be proven in that respect.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:14 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to give a bit of context, of the 1,580 investigative lines of enquiry, only seven were credible enough to warrant questioning.

That's not to say that 1,573 of the lines of enquiry were fictitious and the allegations had no truth to them but it does make you wonder how many of them were embellished or just completely made up, possibly in the hope of getting some Pound Coin Pound Coin Pound Coin compensation.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:35 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
And in announcing this, his reputation has been tainted without any chance of defending it.

I'm not sure these sort of offences should be publicised until guilt is proven.

Would you prefer we were still adulating Jimmy Savile as a stand up altruistic member of society which is what would be happening if what you propose was law.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:43 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
No police force is going to investigate crimes committed by someone who is dead.

But... they just did.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:50 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
jnw010 wrote:
No police force is going to investigate crimes committed by someone who is dead.

But... they just did.

To a certain extent it does seem a pointless waste of resources as there is no way to get a conviction.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:11 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Search Google for Ted Heath and the 3 priority news stories about his "would have been investigated for paedo" are from Al Beeb, The Guardian and The Independent. Guess who might benefit from this story going public during the Tory conference?

I suppose I did ask for conspiracy theories Laughing

Sapolsky
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 11:53 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sick of hearing about police resources being squandered on absolutely pointless cases.

investigating dead people, pouring more money in Maddie etc... Our force is apparently in crisis yet they keep spending money on pointless shit because "high profile".

Spend the money on weeding out the damn grooming gangs, and saving the kids who are being abused in the here and now, not chasing the ghosts of someone who might have done something, sometime, maybe. Lock up/euthanise/chemically castrate/burn alive the twats that are destroying lives NOW and who will continue to do so.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:04 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europhile pedophile
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:17 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't the Saville investigation sparked by the Panorama documentary on the suppression of the Newsnight investigation?

I thought the ensuing police enquiry was more around validating that abuse happened and then going after still living offenders and the people that enabled Jimmy by covering up for him.
On the mpd basis that we shouldn't talk about it once they're dead, none of that would of happened.

Whether you think it was a waste of money or that they went after innocent celebs of that era just because they had to try and pin something to someone still alive is a separate issue.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:49 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Saville was convicted when dead, with no chance of defending himself. The case was proven on the shear number of accusations and nothing else.

Not saying he was innocent, but a case where there is no case presented for the defence and only testimonies from the alleged victims, will only ever go one way.

John Lydon on Jimmy Saville in 1978...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdNsnt3Ug40

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:16 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

John Lydon on Jimmy Saville in 1978...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdNsnt3Ug40

I'm not sure a drugged up Lydon is the most reliable source of evidence.

He might not be the most reliable but the video suggests that Lydon had heard rumours or stories of Saville at the point where he was considered the paragon of a child friendly charity saint.

I'm aware that are probably a legion of "me too" after either their shekels or five seconds of imagined fame or pity attention whoring, who are "not reliable witnesses" to put it mildly, but you can't dismiss every case as being so.

Is this a waste of police time and resources? Probably so, but then they waste no end of time policing jokes or off comments on Twitter, such is the focus of modern day policing. If you imagine that ignoring items such as this will suddenly improve police efforts on reducing car crime, burglary or rape then dream on.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:37 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to wonder what someone who goes to the ends of the earth to defend savile and generally cast aspersions about all the alleged victims being liars, has to hide/feel the need to defend them for?

Bet you wouldn't be so keen if it was Diane Abbott.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:14 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
You have to wonder what someone who goes to the ends of the earth to defend savile and generally cast aspersions about all the alleged victims being liars, has to hide/feel the need to defend them for?

It's me that has a paranoic hatred of that bumbling racist British hating bitch. Burn her Evil or Very Mad

mpd72, As to all these people not being able to answer allegations now, that's true. But it's also true that they didn't have to answer allegations when they were alive.

Jimmy Saville
Ted Heath
Cyril Smith
Leon Britton

All dead before anything was released, and I'm sure there are more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

It's me that has a paranoic hatred of that bumbling racist British hating bitch. Burn her Evil or Very Mad

mpd72, As to all these people not being able to answer allegations now, that's true. But it's also true that they didn't have to answer allegations when they were alive.

Jimmy Saville
Ted Heath
Cyril Smith
Leon Britton

All dead before anything was released, and I'm sure there are more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

You're not the only one, but you're not defending the others and blaming it all on her, are you?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
And in announcing this, his reputation has been tainted without any chance of defending it.

I'm not sure these sort of offences should be publicised until guilt is proven.

Would you prefer we were still adulating Jimmy Savile as a stand up altruistic member of society which is what would be happening if what you propose was law.

People knew he was a nonce when he was alive.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:24 - 06 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
People knew he was a nonce when he was alive.

But none of them said anything. Janet Street-Porter knew something was up, as did Saint Esther of Childline. There's only Lydon who hinted at anything, and as mpd has opined, he was a scandal mongering outcast, so would be barely believed anyway.

No doubt the truth will be outed when others still lingering on finally pop their clogs, when it's seen safe to do so.

On a related story, concerning a power player across the pond:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/05/hollywood-titan-hillary-donor-harvey-weinstein-accused-of-decades-of-sexual-harassment-against-young-women/

From the end piece:

Quote:
Today Weinstein is widely regarded as past his prime. Numerous reports indicate that the 65-year-old is in deep financial trouble. Moreover, he has not produced a hit or come near Oscar gold in nearly five years, and his highest profiles offerings have all bombed, including Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight.

Weinstein no longer has the juice to ruin anyone. Without that shield, it looks as though Weinstein faces a reckoning that has been a long time in coming.

No doubt there are plenty of Hollywood types who will put the boot in once he's safely down. It'll be interesting to see who knew what and said nothing for years.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:08 - 07 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saville being a wrong un was widely rumoured / known about. My father ran a photographic lab during that time and they worked with various art studios. A lot of those guys worked with the BBC and they had all heard stories.
As M.C. said, people knew he was a nonce.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 174 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1