BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bus lane bastards...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Orennayar
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 10:44 - 30 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

well actually I just logged on their website and it looks like there are no pictures or videos there. Mr. Green
The "photographic and video evidence" bit is just empty. That happened to anybody before?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:50 - 30 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orennayar wrote:
there's a picture of a guy on a motorcycle in a bus lane, said motorcycle appears to have a number plate similar to mine

You been kloned mate.

Obviously apparent. Shocked

Just an note.

I had occasion to visit the big smoke yesterday and saw some fackwit pedalling ahp the side of a big TFL bus stopped in a filter lane at lights with the left indicator ON. As he got to the front door of the bus the lights changed. The driver had to horn-blast and gesticulate at the twat before turning.
WTF do we have to do to keep these facking cyclists from going under?

Undinist
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 18:21 - 03 Feb 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had the money I'd take the council to the supreme court for dereliction of duty/failing to serve the public or something, on the grounds that Tfl research proved that it was safer to allow motorcycles in bus lanes. All the London borough councils should have followed Tfl's example but they didn't because they couldn't give a toss about safety or traffic flow, they just want to keep the fines coming and not pay for new signage and road markings.

Undinist
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 18:23 - 03 Feb 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orennayar wrote:
well actually I just logged on their website and it looks like there are no pictures or videos there. Mr. Green
The "photographic and video evidence" bit is just empty. That happened to anybody before?

I had that happen with a Lambeth parking ticket a year ago. I appealed on the grounds of no photographic evidence and they dropped it.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 248 days between these two posts...
Chuffin Nora This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 172 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2