Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

SausageBhoy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 22:52 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
greenlight wrote:
Deja vu. Laughing

And here we are. The ringleader.

Meet Ant aka sausage child from TRC. Stalker extraordinaire.

Not grown up yet Ant?

No that's not me.

Stop bringing me into every thread where you've managed to piss a load of people off Rolling Eyes

You're the biggest stalker going, ranging from berating people who broke up with their wifes to doing the same thing to others which you claim has been done to you.

How about you, have you grown up yet? Thought not.

I see you're making lots of friends here.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:33 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
The negotiations agenda and the terms has been agreed democratically between EU27

When was the EU wide vote on that?

Val wrote:
EU has a proven democratic process and working parliament FYI.

The EU is autocratic, bureaucratic, actively anti-democratic and the "parliament" is democracy theatre. That's why I voted to deport you.

Val wrote:
If she she wants a deal why just not follow agreed Brexit negotiations schedule?

Because it's not a negotiation if only one side is making offers and suggestions, and the other is being intransigent and demanding capitulation.

You don't negotiate with a toddler having a tantrum. And no, that's not the UK. What was the EU reaction to Appeaser Theresa's abject grovelling during her junket to Florence?

Not enough. No flexibility is possible. Only total surrender is acceptable.

If by some miracle the EU finally prods the quivering blob of jelly in her back until it firm up and resembles what in a human would be a spine, it'll be entirely down to their own petulant zealotry.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon my french but the facts show EXACTLY the opposite of what you've just said:

Rogerborg wrote:
Val wrote:
The negotiations agenda and the terms has been agreed democratically between EU27

When was the EU wide vote on that?

The head of states EU27 has produced common startegy which has been voted by the EU parliament: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20170329IPR69054/red-lines-on-brexit-negotiations

Compared to the autocratic May's approach in which she refuses to disclose ANY ideas about the negotiations and is hell bend to prevent giving any say to the UK parliament. May trying to bypass the parliament and rule by Henry VIII ancient middle ages powers. Which is disgrace for democracy.

Rogerborg wrote:
Val wrote:
EU has a proven democratic process and working parliament FYI.

The EU is autocratic, bureaucratic, actively anti-democratic and the "parliament" is democracy theatre. That's why I voted to deport you.

As I've said: facts. UK is currently autocratic with May trying to bypass the parliament and rule by Henry VIII ancient middle ages powers.

Rogerborg wrote:
Val wrote:
If she she wants a deal why just not follow agreed Brexit negotiations schedule?

Because it's not a negotiation if only one side is making offers and suggestions, and the other is being intransigent and demanding capitulation.

You don't negotiate with a toddler having a tantrum. And no, that's not the UK. What was the EU reaction to Appeaser Theresa's abject grovelling during her junket to Florence?

Not enough. No flexibility is possible. Only total surrender is acceptable.

If by some miracle the EU finally prods the quivering blob of jelly in her back until it firm up and resembles what in a human would be a spine, it'll be entirely down to their own petulant zealotry.

Pure BS. UK agreed and signed the withdrawal negotiations schedule. You don't do negotiations by disregarding the actual negotiations and making publicity stunts, speeches all over the world saying the opposite of your actual negotiation team do.

As I have said EU is transparent and ruled by democratic process NOT by shady dinners and phone calls between unelected dictator called UK PM and random EU head of states.

What Theresa May has said in Florence have NOT been implemented by UK's negotiation team. In fact David Davis admitted the next day on Marr show he plans to lie, sign and than brake the contract.

https://i.imgur.com/HKnvicU.jpg

So you can foc off with your flexibility which is some kind of "clever" way to lie and derail the negotiations goals - EU believes ONLY in properly agreed negotiation terms.

Can't wait the pound to be half euro Laughing

Last edited by Val on 15:11 - 17 Oct 2017; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:08 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you left the UK yet?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Have you left the UK yet?

why you think I want to miss the best part? In every crash there are a lot of money to be made Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:48 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Like all Bulgarians. I'm sure you're an honest, honourable man of your word?

I don't think you even understand the word.

So where is the apology you owe to quite a few of us then?

Oh wait you're an honourless woman of straw.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

SausageBhoy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 15:50 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

I wonder what (or who) brought you back Mr 5 posts in 2 years?

Probably the same person from here who invited your other username back after 4 years of silence from doxxing me.

The sad part is someone from here is actively keeping you informed via TRC and telling you to sharpen your pitchfork and join the witch hunt.

Is life really that dull for you?

God you're paranoid aren't you? Well it's simple, a lot of people read forums without always posting.

And you keep bringing me into every conversation when someone has a pop at you, is life really that dull for you? You need to grow up, a lot.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:56 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
The head of states EU27 has produced common startegy which has been voted by the EU parliament: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20170329IPR69054/red-lines-on-brexit-negotiations

Excuse me, I was unclear.

Where was the binding vote on that?

Because as you'll be very well aware, the "parliament" is a rubber stamping farce, with no authority to initiate legislation, and in practice none to reject it either - all they can do is to say no until they have to say yes.

So, this "resolution", what compulsion does it have over the Commission? The "parliament" resolved to pass more resolutions that the "parliament" should have more say.

What exactly happens when the Commission decides to simply ignore them, and to dictate the terms of the UK's divorce and kiss-and-make-up?

Val wrote:
Compared to the autocratic May's approach in which she refuses to disclose ANY ideas about the negotiations and is hell bend to prevent giving any say to the UK parliament.

A parliament that's set against the will of the people.

I think our confusion here is over what democracy actually means.

It means the direct will of the people, not filtered by a ruling class of autocrats.

Is that that you've still not come to terms with the referendum result?

Val wrote:
UK agreed and signed the withdrawal negotiations schedule.

On the basis that there would be negotiating going on.

There hasn't been. There's been blackmail, and it's highlighted in your "resolution" up above, chap. "Red lines" on "withdrawal" which ensure that the UK remains as a beggared, vassal subject, without control of our own border, budget or laws.

Can you point at the EU article that sets out that a member state has to capitulate on how much it must pay and surrender in order to be allowed to "withdraw", before it will be allowed to even discuss the hypothetical terms of any ongoing or future relationship?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

We are wasting our time, or rather May is. The EU have to be seen to punish us or other countries might not follow ze orderz!

Stop being so ignorant. If you leave a members club then you can't retain the benefits of this club after you leave.

It's not punishment it's reality.

It's incredibly woman like of you to demand alimony type arrangements

mpd72 wrote:
We should walk away and let the 22 countries who have a trade surplus with us and stand to lose out in a tariff war, or lose out on their single biggest market, put pressure on he EU to stop being so obstructive.

You're a moron. Tariffs are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. 0% pharma and the UK does not dominate the world. You're also a complete moron for failing to realise the EU has 100s of deals. Your limited mental capacity can't process this.

Why do you think Japanese goods and PRC goods exist in Europe? I thought they weren't allowed to do any trade.

No you moron they EU and the ROtW has something called Mutual Recognition Agreements. These address paperwork technical and regulations in trade.

China has a Mutual Recognition Agreement on Economic Operators, signed in May 2014, the United States has one on conformity assessment which runs to 81 pages, agreed in 1999. Australia has one on conformity assessment.

There are 65 between the EU and China, of which 13 are bilateral. Between the EU and the United States, there are 135, of which 55 are bilateral.

These Mutual recognition agreements belong to the EU. Therefore once the UK departs all those MRAs lapse and have to be re-written.

You can't even see the parallels between yourself and what you're proposing. You left the TRC with bad blood. So everybody there still hates you. You even have less likes than Val at the TRC and Val isn't liked there.

You think you can stab them in the back walk away then walk back and think they'll play nice to you?

You think Donald Trump will ride in on a unicorn and protect you? Or the other WTO members will protect you? They've already shown their colours. They want to exploit the situation and be protectionist towards themselves.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Deranged stuff

Oh and you STILL owe us an apology btw.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:04 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

SausageBhoy wrote:

How about you, have you grown up yet? Thought not.

https://tenor.com/view/mercy-killing-blow-hesitate-second-thoughts-dont-hurt-him-gif-3576766.gif

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:27 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope they don't put a tariff on Pass the popcorn

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:29 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rogerborg"]
Val wrote:

Val wrote:
UK agreed and signed the withdrawal negotiations schedule.

On the basis that there would be negotiating going on.

Can you point at the EU article that sets out that a member state has to capitulate on how much it must pay and surrender in order to be allowed to "withdraw", before it will be allowed to even discuss the hypothetical terms of any ongoing or future relationship?

Ermm...yes I can. Is Article 50 which is the EU law that handles the leaving good enough?

This is what Lord Kerr, who penned article 50, said months ago:

Quote:

Lord Kerr said: "Article 50 is not about trade, it is about divorce. It's about paying the bills, dividing the property.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-article-50-diplomat-lord-kerr-no-deal-a7534611.html

Article 50 is not about trade - the EU cannot do a trade deal with one of its members. Article 50 is about an orderly withdrawal of the UK from the EU and about addressing the consequences of the UK's unilateral decision to leave the UK.

If the terms of withdrawal can be agreed on, and time permitting, they can also talk about the framework of the future relationship which can be anything including no relationship at all.

The point is negotiations are about the withdrawal NOT for some imaginary future trade. And UK has agreed and signed the negotiations schedule.

All lets be flexible BS is not the subject there.

What if UK and EU agree on withdrawal terms and sign them and then just decide they don't want any future relations?

What is wrong with that? Civilized divorce. We clear the bill please don't call me back. Like at all Very Happy

We in the EU love you, but after the divorce you can go whistle. Find better partner if you can. I am sure Trump is waiting for you Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:38 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Rogerborg very carefully wrote:

Ermm...yes I can. Is Article 50 which is the EU law that handles the leaving good enough?

Yes it is, if you're answering a different question to the one that I actually asked, with reference to the significant words.

If you take the time to read Article 50 again (you have of course already read it, rather than just squawking "Article 50! Article 50!" like a loyal parrot), you'll see these words, written in one contiguous, atomic, indivisible sentence.

"the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union."

Now, riddle me this, BatVal. If the EU refuses to even discuss future relations until we completely capitulate to its demands, how can it take account of that that relationship in those demands?

Take as long as you like to think about that one. Sadly, under Treason May, we're not going anywhere.

Val wrote:
This is what Lord Kerr, who penned article 50, said months ago:

Quote:

Lord Kerr said: "Here's some things that I totally meant to write into Article 50 but I forgot, or I was drunk, or I'm lying now, or was lying then".

FTFH.

Val wrote:
If the terms of withdrawal can be agreed on, and time permitting, they can also talk about the framework of the future relationship which can be anything including no relationship at all.

Not "time permitting". The future relationship must be an integral part of the divorce wrangling. It's in one sentence.

Those are the rules. It's very, very important that we obey ze the rules, rather than just making up new one that suit us, isn't it?

Val wrote:
The point is negotiations are about the withdrawal NOT for some imaginary future trade.

Sure, based on an Article 50 that doesn't say what Article 50 says.

Val wrote:
We in the EU love you

You've got a Harvey Weinsteinian way of showing it.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:52 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Brexit not even out yet and i'm making a fortune.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:26 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

So where is our apology you lying piece of crap?

We proved you blatantly lied to us 2 days ago.

So again where is our apology?

It says more about you demanding apologies from others when you refuse to do so yourself.

It also puts severely into doubt your account of what happened on TRC as well.
https://www.shellyallenonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/NoIntegrity-300x300.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:15 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
So Austria have voted in the anti EU, anti immigration, 31 year old Sebastian Kurz.

In name only. He's just blagging votes from their UKIP equivalent (AIP?), it's not like he'll actually put any of it into practice once he's followed orders and formed a stable, pro-EU coalition with the lefties.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:11 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

We are wasting our time, or rather May is. The EU have to be seen to punish us or other countries might not follow ze orderz!

Stop being so ignorant. If you leave a members club then you can't retain the benefits of this club after you leave.

It's not punishment it's reality.

It's incredibly woman like of you to demand alimony type arrangements

mpd72 wrote:
We should walk away and let the 22 countries who have a trade surplus with us and stand to lose out in a tariff war, or lose out on their single biggest market, put pressure on he EU to stop being so obstructive.

You're a moron. Tariffs are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. 0% pharma and the UK does not dominate the world. You're also a complete moron for failing to realise the EU has 100s of deals. Your limited mental capacity can't process this.

Why do you think Japanese goods and PRC goods exist in Europe? I thought they weren't allowed to do any trade.

No you moron they EU and the ROtW has something called Mutual Recognition Agreements. These address paperwork technical and regulations in trade.

China has a Mutual Recognition Agreement on Economic Operators, signed in May 2014, the United States has one on conformity assessment which runs to 81 pages, agreed in 1999. Australia has one on conformity assessment.

There are 65 between the EU and China, of which 13 are bilateral. Between the EU and the United States, there are 135, of which 55 are bilateral.

These Mutual recognition agreements belong to the EU. Therefore once the UK departs all those MRAs lapse and have to be re-written.

You can't even see the parallels between yourself and what you're proposing. You left the TRC with bad blood. So everybody there still hates you. You even have less likes than Val at the TRC and Val isn't liked there.

You think you can stab them in the back walk away then walk back and think they'll play nice to you?

You think Donald Trump will ride in on a unicorn and protect you? Or the other WTO members will protect you? They've already shown their colours. They want to exploit the situation and be protectionist towards themselves.

He's such a fucking thick cunt, where is the reply to all this eh mdP?

he just makes his argument look utter horseshit when he cant reply to the detail

The fantasy that we will even apply tariffs on goods is a good one, when most of the brexit taliban want to unilaterally remove tariffs
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:35 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Another one to add to the block list. Cheers. Thumbs Up

Prove me wrong snowflake Wink
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:36 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

I'm stupid I have no arguments.

I can't think for myself

I'm just a petulant child

I refuse to apologise even when caught bang to right lying through my teeth!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh and somebody quote this please?

You still owe us an apology nothing will change this other than an apology.

But hey block me, that merely proves me right to an even greater extent. Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 163 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 65 of 523