Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

About new motorcycle soon (1 or 2 years)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

Siqural
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 15:49 - 20 Oct 2017    Post subject: About new motorcycle soon (1 or 2 years) Reply with quote

Last edited by Siqural on 16:16 - 20 Oct 2017; edited 1 time in total

derillius24
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:00 - 20 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://s1.postimg.org/8qwvavkh9b/source.gif

Siqural
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:02 - 20 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh what did I wrong? :o

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 16:13 - 20 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a mix of aspergers and autism.

However, buy what you like and whats in budget. Simples.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Evil Hans
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:44 - 20 Oct 2017    Post subject: Re: About new motorcycle soon (1 or 2 years) Reply with quote

Siqural wrote:
Hello!

So it's going to be a questions including Drive License "A".

In new year, 2018, 2019, not really sure. I do want to buy new motorcycle, I am using Kawasaki Ninja 300 for now. But it's getting slow and slow and somehow not that fun as it had to be the first months/year.

Let's start :

- I am pretty experienced with motorcycles for now, but I am not saying I am such a pro or something I do learn everyday from someone something new, but I would love to say that I am not that newbie as I was at the first days/months. I do race on "Nordschleife" in Germany. So I am up only, but only for sport motorcycles, not naked. Should I go for the Yamaha R6 or maybe should I go for R1? I would appreciate not talking if I do have that experience or not. If not I'll still learn. But that's one-way-going to buy only one and probably the last one motorcycle, so I need to really decide it.

- Maybe except choices between R6 and R1, maybe Ducati? Or some Kawasaki? I do really want motorcycle which is about riding, race and the mostly FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN! That's not for fame, hell no.

- What do you guys think would be best to buy? There's a lot motorcycles to go on, but not KTM, I really don't like it.

So, R1, R6, some high Ducati, but not 1299, I think I can't have that much budget for it. The budget is normal, enough for good sport motorcycle. So I would really love to have your comments on it. Please, remember that's going to be the last purchase for motorcycle so I do really want you guys to help me, I would really appreciate it.

Edit : And yes I would forgot, if I would buy motorcycle in the 2018 or 2019, should I still go for old bikes, maybe 2010 year, or best way is newest? The problem at it would be only the money. So if I won't have enough money is it still worth to buy older?

Yes. Or no. Maybe.

Fireblade?

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 16:59 - 20 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you German? You phrase things in the way a native German speaker does.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 187 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1