Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:31 - 22 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody mentioning the Strike! guy from today? No?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:43 - 22 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Nobody mentioning the Strike! guy from today? No?

Hostages = actual #ntdwi

Try not to be so absolutely vile. Tut Tut

I guess this one could go in one of several threads, but on the same day that Lincolnshire police are bawwing about not having any money they release a 13 minute propaganda video proselyting for islam.

They are "sad" about the inevitable response. Poor dears, if only there was someone they could call.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:32 - 23 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refreshingly honest view that murking Jihadi Johns is the only practical way of dealing with the problem

Although I suppose one could argue that it's #ntdwi in such that he's not outright calling the entire religion 'an extremely hateful doctrine' - regardless of whether that might be what he's inferring....

Quote:
Mr Stewart's comments contrast with the independent reviewer of terrorism legislation, who recently told the BBC that Britons who join IS through "naivety" should be spared prosecution if they return home.
Max Hill QC said UK authorities should instead look at reintegrating such people.

Spiffing idea chap; pray tell how you're going to differentiate the naive ones from the clever ones pretending to be naive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:40 - 23 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Spiffing idea chap; pray tell how you're going to differentiate the naive ones from the clever ones pretending to be naive.

There is a Shakespeare play about this. I completely forget the name of it though. Anyway one of the characters is suspicious of his family and servants so he pretends to have drowned in the ocean. He then hides under his bed and listens to what his friends, family and servants have to say about him.

Similar things can be done that reveal the true character of a person. Mel Gibson for instance or Hulk Hogan.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:43 - 23 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, let's add to the existing 3,000 - 9,000 (depending on who you ask) jihadists who need round-the-clock monitoring. How many beds are you volunteering to lurk under?

arry wrote:

I saw that on the office telly. They had Priti Patel on commenting on it, but the sound was down so I couldn't tell if she was supporting his position, or offering to put the rope round their necks herself. Wub

Last edited by Rogerborg on 13:46 - 23 Oct 2017; edited 1 time in total

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:46 - 23 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

They are "sad" about the inevitable response. Poor dears, if only there was someone they could call.

Actual on the ground police work is expensive. Any Tom, Dick and Harry Said, Imran and Irfan can make a video with very little funding.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:47 - 23 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Actual on the ground police work is expensive. Any Tom, Dick and Harry Said, Imran and Irfan can make a video with very little funding.

I'm more interested in the salary of whichever Common Purpose creature commissioned it, and how many actual coppers that would pay for.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:51 - 23 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Sure, let's add to the existing 3,000 - 9,000 (depending on who you ask) jihadists who need round-the-clock monitoring. How many beds are you volunteering to lurk under?

I dunno. Did you read the thing this morning about citizen registration against EU people in the UK is illegal malarky? The response was well we'll just register and track everyone as a solution init!

Anyway there was this TV lord of the flies type game show called Eden where a bunch of people are dumped in the middle of nowhere (otherwise known as Scotland). I mean there are plenty of little islands that are British maybe they can be left there.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:54 - 23 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I'm more interested in the salary of whichever Common Purpose creature commissioned it, and how many actual coppers that would pay for.

Oh sure sure the video itself would cost very little to make, but you know how the brother of the Lincs police has to have his holiday to Bermuda every year right?

It's very much like Anna uh you know who... she it raised $130,000 to make 6 videos for 'expenses'. Though it was created in a youtube producers facility (free to use) and it was a copypasta of wikipedia.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:31 - 23 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

I thought they did already. I'm pleased Thumbs Up

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:36 - 31 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snack delivery in the big apple. One lady on CNN got cut from the live piece to camera for suggesting allan's name.was shouted.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:12 - 31 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Beeb wrote:
made a statement "consistent with a terror attack"

https://i.imgur.com/Uz5Wf0c.gif

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:17 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shooting in Texas. I'm calling it whitey fundy.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:26 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the news says gunman rather than terrorist so you're probably right.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:45 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive him father, for he hath sinned against thy topic.

I'm minded to agree that it's cracker-snack, based on the efficiency if nothing else.

Last edited by Rogerborg on 22:48 - 05 Nov 2017; edited 1 time in total

handbasket
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 22:46 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:55 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's Peugeot got to do with this?

handbasket
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 23:34 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's Peugeot got to do with this?

https://www.abc15.com/news/data/mass-shootings-in-the-u-s-over-270-mass-shootings-have-occurred-in-2017

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:08 - 06 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Forgive him father, for he hath sinned against thy topic.

I'm minded to agree that it's cracker-snack, based on the efficiency if nothing else.

It's my topic. Folded arms

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:42 - 06 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

All topics belong to Allah. Even the ones with pig gelatin in.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:11 - 06 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my topic. Folded arms

All property is theft, comrade.

Yup, Whitey.

https://i.imgur.com/Yq4NIjL.jpg?2

Literal wife beater, kicked out of the Air Force.

This was his weapon. There are many others like it, but this one was his. The mental's weapon was named "Bad Bitch".

https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/d_placeholder_euli9k/dpr_2.0/c_limit,w_585/fl_lossy,q_auto/justin-3_bwmfpf

No civilian needs high capacity clips. Imagine how many more he'd have got with RIS rails though.

The only solution is to halt immigration from majority white Christian countries.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:29 - 06 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Imagine how many more he'd have got with RIS rails though

Magpul trumps RIS!

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:23 - 06 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user245717/imageroot/2017/10/28/2017.11.05shootertwo_0.JPG

Oh come on this makes him look totally more Muslamic

Rogerborg wrote:

No civilian needs high capacity clips. Imagine how many more he'd have got with RIS rails though.

Well years ago there was another Air Force guy shooting. He used a P90. 50 rounds per magazine.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:06 - 06 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CCTV of the incident: https://youtu.be/25683IE5v9g?t=28s

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:32 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41948298

Place bets?

I'm going just drug Baron.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 139 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 61 of 170