BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rose West on the way out?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, but don't burn what's left, just chuck it in so the fishes and crabs can have a nom.

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by smegballs on 15:55 - 18 May 2021; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:19 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

smegballs wrote:
kawakid wrote:

I thought the urn made of salt which would dissolve within minutes was a great idea for Brady.

Quote:
She said it took place outside normal operating hours and no other services at the crematorium were affected.

"The coffin did not enter any public area and was cremated in a separate standby cremator which was professionally cleaned afterwards."

Is it just me or is this approaching pretty high levels of OCD/autism??

I guess they're highlighting that rather than getting a pot full of of some random ashes (like you normally do), you'll definitely not be getting any of a child murderer. I don't really understand the whole ashes thing anyway... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OrGhs2TQDM

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:17 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daughter has the ashes of her last horse to snuff it in a casket on a shelf in her bedroom. I say a casket but it's more like a fucking suitcase. Horses turn into a lot of ash.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:02 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
My daughter has the ashes of her last horse to snuff it in a casket on a shelf in her bedroom. I say a casket but it's more like a fucking suitcase. Horses turn into a lot of ash.

Yeah we did the ashes in a casket thing with Bruno, even though he dropped right down to 45kg before he died, his casket was still like a fucking housebrick. I was gonna scatter his ashes in the water at Thames Barrier Park, but its a proper sealed wooden box, so if I lob the casket in the river, its gonna cause a tidal wave that will swamp everything from Canvey to Windsor. Shocked

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:09 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, fuck Rose West.

And fuck paying for her to be kept alive.

Can someone not just pay off the prison nurses to stop her pain meds for a few days and then hold down a pillow over her head.

They can scatter her remains in the prison yard, leave her in there to smear herself over the shoes of other cretinous bitches.

Nobody out here in the decent world want that degenerate cunt cluttering up the place.

Fuck that scum.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:33 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoker wrote:

I would take her out, wine her and dine her, then when she regains consciousness to find she has clingfilm wrapped around her head, I would make a tiny little hole to let her breathe.(just) I would, have course. taken the opportunity to use superglue to make sure that her eyes remain open during the ensuing events. I cannot give a list of those events because they belong to the parents and relatives of the victims and survivors, but I don't think the video will be allowed on Youtube.

You are Dexter Morgan and I claim my blood spattered five pounds.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:07 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

smegballs wrote:
I don't really understand the whole ashes thing anyway

Personally I think it at least makes more sense than a burial, with a gravestone/shrine intended to make you feel guilty if you don't visit/tend the bloody thing

smegballs wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OrGhs2TQDM

Heh - exactly that happened when we dispatched my mother-in-law. The old biddy would have larfed and larfed... Sick
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 125 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2