Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Finally.......

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:06 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Finally....... Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088499/Dramatic-moment-hero-passerby-shoves-thief-motorbike.html

YES!!!!!

goto10 wrote:
Possible pea-roast, but seems fitting to post here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTM6DNbQDpc

Endorsed by Charley Boorman.

Last edited by Courier265 on 23:31 - 16 Nov 2017; edited 1 time in total

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:32 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: Finally....... Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
dailymail

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/997/35s7cv.jpg
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:03 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
Finally what?

Finally, you didn't mention your arse, the smell of your own faeces, or your imaginary sex life, so at least a bit of progress! Middle Finger

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:24 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
Finally what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk8mm1Qmt-Y

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:27 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
Bodyguard wrote:
Finally what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk8mm1Qmt-Y

That has just fucked my eyes up. Shocked
ZX-7R This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

owl10
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:20 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to the guy who saved his ducati..... apart from the fairings.

Double congrats for not getting a faceful of acid for his troubles.

No win no fee compensation claim raised by dindu in 3....2.....1.....

tentativebike...
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 19:24 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's already a thread on motorbike theft, not to mention this old hat, was posted to /r/london several days ago and to /r/motouk the other day. One guy protecting there own bike is nothing to applaud, in fact the guy's a wombat who got lucky they weren't carrying a sledge-hammer or bottle of acid; how different the headline could have been in that scenario...

The guy's an utter twonk and needs a word having. Thiefs need apprehended by real coppers, yes, but let's not try and get werselves killed over it.

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:27 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tentativebiker wrote:
The guy's an utter twonk and needs a word having.

I'd have done the same? Doesn't make him a 'twonk' for having some balls to actually do something. Confused

tentativebike...
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 19:28 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRZ4Hunned wrote:
tentativebiker wrote:
The guy's an utter twonk and needs a word having.

I'd have done the same? Doesn't make him a 'twonk' for having some balls to actually do something. Confused

If you value an individual replaceable machine over you're own ability to ever be able to ride again (if you're eyes are disfigured from the acid these folks carry) then you are a twonk. It's such idiotic short term thinking, he was lucky it doesn't make him any less of a moron.

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tentativebiker wrote:
If you value an individual replaceable machine over you're own ability to ever be able to ride again (if you're eyes are disfigured from the acid these folks carry) then you are a twonk. It's such idiotic short term thinking, he was lucky it doesn't make him any less of a moron.

I wouldn't get acid thrown at me, I'd kick them off and stay clear of them. It really isn't that hard, but then I am young and manoeuvrable.

tentativebike...
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 19:35 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRZ4Hunned wrote:
tentativebiker wrote:

I wouldn't get acid thrown at me, I'd kick them off and stay clear of them. It really isn't that hard, but then I am young and manoeuvrable.

Yes because you are capable of kicking four agile young scrotes off their mopeds and retrieving your bike from directly in front of those bikes without ever being in a position even momentarily where they might be able to splash you with acid. Go ahead, see how it turns out for you, you utter twonk. The rest of us who aren't escaped US super soldier tests subjects will stay on the road, thanks. Or just not live in London, like any sane bikers.

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:50 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tentativebiker wrote:
Yes because you are capable of kicking four agile young scrotes off their mopeds and retrieving your bike from directly in front of those bikes without ever being in a position even momentarily where they might be able to splash you with acid.

I fancy my chances Wink The probability of them carrying acid is probably quite slim in reality. As long as people like you keep wimping out, it will continue to be a problem. If I was old and slow I probably wouldn't. Thumbs Up
ZX-7R This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

tentativebike...
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 20:04 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZX-7R wrote:
tentativebiker wrote:

If you found a burglar in your home would you tackle him or just let him take what he wants?.After all,he could be carrying a knife.

End of the day its about being a man and standing up for yourself otherwise there would be gangs waiting at every traffic lights to take your bike off you.

I'd have enough security for the daft cunt not to be able to get into my house, lesson for the London biking community there. So many unchained pieces of shit in London, didn't this guy not have a lock? What a twonk.

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:08 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tentativebiker wrote:
I'd have enough security for the daft cunt not to be able to get into my house, lesson for the London biking community there. So many unchained pieces of shit in London, didn't this guy not have a lock? What a twonk.

I'm smelling troll.

tentativebike...
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 20:10 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZX-7R wrote:
tentativebiker wrote:

Mate,you are fucking clueless,and your username 'tentavivebiker' sums you up totally,a fucking nervous ninny.

I'm not, seen plenty of YouTube vids on this bike epidemic, thousands upon thousands of fucking bikes are still left unlocked up and down the country. If you're so stupid that you see a epidemic of bike thefts and you don't even have the common sense to lock yours up if it's even remotely attractive to thieves, I'm hardly going to cry for you when it's inevitably robbed.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 132 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1