Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:34 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Love “The Matrix” style backdrop to your conspiracy theory tin foil hat graphic. You can definitely see the audience it was aimed at.

Every village must have a twat in an ankle length leather coat who thinks he’s the bloke from The Matrix and thrives on 4chan conspiracies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mpd72 wrote:
My initial thought, with 2 windows pushed through to make 2 firing points, on top of 23 heavy duty weapons and shit loads of ammo, was that this sounded like a lot of work and equipment for one bloke to act out on his own.

I was asking what the police might know, which has led them straight to him being the only shooter. It's hardly a conspiracy theory, wondering what info they have which hasn't been made public.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:14 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Val wrote:

Foreign and local billionaires financing Brexit for profit:

https://i.imgur.com/rGFWZWv.jpg

Abit thick really, whats the sole purpose of Goldman Sachs that funded remain etc?

The big difference is Goldman Sachs is not investigated by FBI and Electoral commission. And is not Putler ally. Goldman Sach has not been caught in the Venezuela embassy speaking with Russian spy Assange does it?

https://i.imgur.com/CvZsTX8.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:34 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assange isn't in the Venezuelan embassy. He's in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:48 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Assange isn't in the Venezuelan embassy. He's in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Fake news! Very bad!

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:20 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
... Stuff...

And the Tories are funded by all sorts of corporate interests and plenty of Tories are remainers.

I actually think the major "security" threat to us is the future. In or out of the EU we're facing a future with bugger all for people to do and zero contingency plans.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:22 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

I actually think the major "security" threat to us is the future. In or out of the EU we're facing a future with bugger all for people to do and zero contingency plans.

What do you mean the future? It's always been this way.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:35 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
we're facing a future with bugger all for people to do

One of us must be on Certain Substances, because you're beginning to make sense.

Workforce sees bigliest fall in 2 years! shrieks Al Beeb, predictably highlighting the 14,000 fall in workers rather than the 59,000 fall in work-seekers.

However, the real headline should be "career spongers now at 8.8 million and inexorably rising".

Relevance to Brexit being that many of our New European British slot straight into that category without even going through the pretence of being job-seekers first. It's like we're trying to get a head start on reaching Peak Sponge before $weden or Germoney make it to the point where the wheels come off the Welfare Wagon.

Also of interest today is that Nicky Krankie emerged from a meeting with Appeaser Shareeza snarling her toothy wee grin. I can't shake the feeling that a deal has been cut and kipper-stitching is about to commencify.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:52 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

The big difference is Goldman Sachs is not investigated by FBI and Electoral commission. And is not Putler ally. Goldman Sach has not been caught in the Venezuela embassy speaking with Russian spy Assange does it?

Do you really want me to go through the list of people that funded remain?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/goldman-sachs-dealmakers-lavished-libyan-officials-prostitutes-to-win-contract-london-high-court-a7079631.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-banker-corruption/ex-goldman-sachs-banker-jailed-in-uk-in-nigerian-corruption-case-idUSBRE9B80OE20131209

https://nypost.com/2016/02/20/fbi-gathers-clues-in-massive-goldman-sachs-money-scandal/

The official figures also disclosed that Lloyds, the part-Government owned high street bank, lent the Remain campaign £20,000 at an interest rate of just one per cent.

Wind your fucking neck in, do you feel no shame, that the people that caused the economic crash, that has hurt millions of people, funded your campaign?
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:50 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Val wrote:

Do you really want me to go through the list of people that funded remain?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/goldman-sachs-dealmakers-lavished-libyan-officials-prostitutes-to-win-contract-london-high-court-a7079631.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-banker-corruption/ex-goldman-sachs-banker-jailed-in-uk-in-nigerian-corruption-case-idUSBRE9B80OE20131209

https://nypost.com/2016/02/20/fbi-gathers-clues-in-massive-goldman-sachs-money-scandal/

The official figures also disclosed that Lloyds, the part-Government owned high street bank, lent the Remain campaign £20,000 at an interest rate of just one per cent.

Wind your fucking neck in, do you feel no shame, that the people that caused the economic crash, that has hurt millions of people, funded your campaign?

I'm sure there was absolutely nobody other than the squeaky clean funding the fight for Brexit..

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:19 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there was absolutely nobody other than the squeaky clean funding the fight for Brexit..

There was shysters on either side , just like pointing out to Val that there was a remain campaign, and it was full of the establishment.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:16 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've no doubt. But now we've voted leave, and the way some brexiteers bang on you would think remain won.

Que sera sera. One set of liars did a better job than the other set, and hoodwinked a %age who now feel aggrieved that their naivety cost them. Be reet.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:19 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

IBut now we've voted leave, and the way some brexiteers bang on you would think remain won.

Given the "No Change" deal currently being countenanced by Appeaser Theresa, I'm not seeing much difference between in and out.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:01 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've no doubt. But now we've voted leave, and the way some brexiteers bang on you would think remain won.

Que sera sera. One set of liars did a better job than the other set, and hoodwinked a %age who now feel aggrieved that their naivety cost them. Be reet.

Meh, empty vessels make the most noise and all that
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 02:35 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
IBut now we've voted leave, and the way some brexiteers bang on you would think remain won.

Given the "No Change" deal currently being countenanced by Appeaser Theresa, I'm not seeing much difference between in and out.

Of course there is a difference. It's worse than either the current membership or being out.

I'd be pulling my hair out at the inability of the tories to replace her before she does some real damage, but it's not like they have any one waiting in the wings would could do it better.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:49 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The remoaners are very revisionist in their dealings with Brexit. Three good examples.

1. Racism and xenophobia
Before Brexit: If you vote for Brexit you are voting for racist, sexism, xenophobia and bigots like Nigel Farage
After leave won: People voted for Brexit, they didn't vote for racism, sexism and xenophpobia
Well actually, yes they did, and now there is a mandate for racism and xenophobia because idiots like Nick Clegg put it in with the Brexit vote Laughing

2. People didnt vote for losing jobs etc
Before Brexit: You'll lose X jobs, you'll lose £4000 even if you don't actually have £4000, all the companies will leave etc
After leave won: I support a jobs Brexit [remaining in the EU], I back a common sense Brexit [remaining in the EU], I back a Brexit that is good for my constituents [remaining in the EU, my constituents are working class and therefore retarded].

3. Remain campaigning after they lost is ok because leave would have done the same. There's a third choice etc etc.
Fact: No, it's not the same, not at all. Let's go back and look at what people were offered. Leave was offering to hard Brexit (and also offering xenophobia and racism according to remain). Remain, led by Dave Cameron was NOT offering "pro EU", it was offering a renegotiated package based on less Europe! So in the case Leave would still have been a de facto winner, just to a lesser degree, because both options were degrees of leave. Remain is the "3rd option". There was no "1st option" of pro-EU. It's not leave's problem that the renegotiation package was a pathetic joke.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:09 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urgh, Brussels are applying the screws big style now over the money-money-money. South Mickland are also making demands - what happened to all negotiations happening via the Eureaucrats?

I reckon this is the point where every member state starts to rinse us individually.

Sharia May is going to go down in history with the likes of Baldwin, Wilson, and Chamberlain .

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:00 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Urgh, Brussels are applying the screws big style now over the money-money-money. South Mickland are also making demands - what happened to all negotiations happening via the Eureaucrats?

I reckon this is the point where every member state starts to rinse us individually.

Sharia May is going to go down in history with the likes of Baldwin, Wilson, and Chamberlain .

They realised that we are entirely on the back-foot. May is doing her "rabbit-in-the-headlights" impression, Davis has washed his hands of the matter and claims it is someone else's problem (Parliament's), Boris is skulking around the corridors, waiting for his chance to stick his knife in and so on and so on. There isn't any central vision of Brexit to adhere to and without any coherence its every man for himself.

The other countries can sense the blood in the water and are making hay while the sun shines. I don't blame them, they are getting the best deal for their citizens that they can, the UK's schizophrenic approach to negotiations aren't their look-out.

I'm with Roger on this one, history will not be kind to May.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:07 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

They realised that we are entirely on the back-foot. May is doing her "rabbit-in-the-headlights" impression, Davis has washed his hands of the matter and claims it is someone else's problem (Parliament's), Boris is skulking around the corridors, waiting for his chance to stick his knife in and so on and so on. There isn't any central vision of Brexit to adhere to and without any coherence its every man for himself.

The other countries can sense the blood in the water and are making hay while the sun shines. I don't blame them, they are getting the best deal for their citizens that they can, the UK's schizophrenic approach to negotiations aren't their look-out.

I'm with Roger on this one, history will not be kind to May.

They know with every ticking month that goes by, uncertainty kills business and thus, need to fucking get on with it
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:01 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

They know with every ticking month that goes by, uncertainty kills business and thus, need to fucking get on with it

Modern politicians have no balls. They are like paranoid middle managers shuffling the papers. May needs to make it clear to the EU that we are either doing a deal like NOW or we are walking away, and just walk away. The EU think it is on the front foot, so they are thinking about preserving their European dream and don't see the economic threat of no deal. Of course once Britain walks away the EU will then realise that actually yeah they need a deal just as much as we do. Give it a year for the EU to come to their senses and then set about the actual trade deal. They would probably need some kind of interim agreement in between time though just on basics. Remoaners on here will cry about this proposal but it takes two to negotiate, and if one side wants to play to the gallery its a waste of everyone's time.

As for the Brexit bill, this should be paid for with a one time bill sent to every taxpayer, with everyone paying their fair share. The bill should be voted on in Parliament, [the Tories should abstain], and Labour should be given the option of voting to give every taxpayer a £2000 bill (£50bn/25 mil) to be given straight to the EU.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:51 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or how about everyone who voted Leave is given the bill?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:14 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remoaners are for the most part wealthy and privileged, so if anything, by their own rules, they should pay for the share of all working class leave voters.

Brexit is not just about the EU, it's also about all the wealth from globalisation flowing to the London metropolitan elites, and away from working classes and the poor. Always amazing when supposed "socialists" and "communists" want to keep this in place!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:24 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

Remoaners are for the most part wealthy and privileged, so if anything, by their own rules, they should pay for the share of all working class leave voters.

Brexit is not just about the EU, it's also about all the wealth from globalisation flowing to the London metropolitan elites, and away from working classes and the poor. Always amazing when supposed "socialists" and "communists" want to keep this in place!

Aaron Banks, working class?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:29 - 19 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

Your logic fails here completely. If they are the wealthy and privileged then they are quite mobile and therefore they can leave and move their wealth elsewhere.

In fact if there is a severe loss of confidence it could easily cause a run on the pound. So those wealthy people could bring it back sometime in the future and get massive discounts. People who moved wealth out before 2016 got a 20% discount on UK assets.

This means it will increase their wealth even more.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:34 - 19 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Captain Wifebeater whining about the Bill?

Deja Vu.

Donkers Noncers blind sniping? Grow a backbone you soft cunt. Especially considering I voted leave. Now fuck off back to your child sex party.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 131 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 71 of 523