Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 309, 310, 311 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:26 - 21 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currys

Decided to buy an xbox.

Lots of bundles on their website at decent prices.

Not available to pick up or be delivered - but you don't find that out until you're at he end of the checkout process!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:43 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shattered yet I can't sleep Rolling Eyes

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:49 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
DUI is still considered to be a minor Tut Tut in many places in USia.

I was over there in a place called Sulphur, Louisiana while working in an LNG plant. There was a really good country bar like you see on the movies, full of rednecks with pickups with gun racks in them Laughing .

Many used to get wasted and drive home. They used to bounce off each other in the car park when leaving. I never saw a copper there, doubt if they gave a damn, or probably off duty and on the piss themselves Laughing .

No different in Florida...until you have a prang/do a runner and the sober on-duty cops get you bang to rights.
This little shite will probably get a slightly heftier sentence than usual because he has prior for underage drinking (although he's not underage anymore), drug and paraphenalia possession and burglary. Mummy and daddy presumably stumped up his $600 bail for a get out of jail 'free' card and will no doubt suffer increased insurance premiums for having their little darling trash $20k of truck!

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 08:30 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to wake up an hour early for the dentist, time to get bent over and wallet raped Crying or Very sad

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:06 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

having to get up early to walk mums dog before work

sooner these new work hours start the better as will be able to do it at night instead
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:07 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbed by someone I'll never meet and in return got a nice piece of digital paper:

https://s2.postimg.org/nuel3u3nd/sde.png

I love insurance day. Sad
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Baffler186
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:35 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

A female colleague wanted advice buying a new car. Budget £3k, wanted to buy private. I trawled scumtree and ebay, checked out the MOT history of some good local cars and sent them to her.

She comes in after the weekend. Drove from Plymouth to London and back to buy a car from a dealer. Viewed it in the dark, got back and realised the central locking doesn't work and the rear door isn't flush when it closes. I nearly laughed when she said that the dealer told her "you can use the warranty to get the door fixed in Plymouth".

Why bother asking for advice?!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:15 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went swimming this morning and I must have snorted some pool water or something because all day my nose has been running and I've been sneezing.

Also the pool was quite busy which sucks too

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:26 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

finished 4th AGAIN in a poker tournament. I play live once a month for around £40, with around £1000 up top. Sick of making only ~£60 for 8 hours work! :p happens everytime

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:43 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baffler186 wrote:
A female colleague wanted advice buying a new car. Budget £3k, wanted to buy private. I trawled scumtree and ebay, checked out the MOT history of some good local cars and sent them to her.

She comes in after the weekend. Drove from Plymouth to London and back to buy a car from a dealer. Viewed it in the dark, got back and realised the central locking doesn't work and the rear door isn't flush when it closes. I nearly laughed when she said that the dealer told her "you can use the warranty to get the door fixed in Plymouth".

Why bother asking for advice?!

same happened with girl two doors up

wanted advice on a bike, went and bought one on her own its a deathtrap but now wants me to sort it for next to no money for parts and as she doesn't get out of bed at weekends until about 3pm I cant get at it to do anything anyway
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banged head at work and now have a massive headache
And Mrs is on a shouty bought because of wine

Wish she would duck off to bed to be fair

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:09 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made a case that I deserved a promotion, boss says dunno best I can do is put you forward for a within-grade salary hike. 3-months later the Director says no, I'm already at the upper quartile for my grade so I need to work towards a promotion. I thought I already had. In fact I know I'm there, the wasters! Want to quit.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:17 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:

Did the cubicals smell of spunk piss? And was there a stench of fishy fanny coming from the female changing rooms?

Does your brain cell ever get lonely, you odious little gremlin?
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:30 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

public transport, first the train home was late by 15mins, then it did an emergency stop before been held up for another 20min, due to some arseholes on another train jump off on to the track. Then it decided to terminate at the station before the one I wanted.

Due to the above fuckwittery all the trains behind it were late so the next train along was running it 15mins late. got home over an hour late ffs.

when i eventually got home I went for a run set a pb over 5k, but developed some chaffing in a place you don't really want chaffing, fuck my life.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:37 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
Did the cubicals smell of spunk piss? And was there a stench of fishy fanny coming from the female changing rooms?

Yet another literary masterpiece, you are the new Thomas Hardy and ICMFPs! Rolling Eyes

Hang on, you're not, you're a prepubescent dimwit stuck in the body of an unwashed oaf!

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:23 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
I went for a run set a pb over 5k,

If I could run 5k, I would be posting in “What’s oiled my gears”

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:22 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice sunny morning here in Wales, so I opened the Velux window in our bedroom this morning to let in some fresh air and......

......with a loud brittle crunch, a million flies appeared and flew into the room.

It was like a horror film.

A million of them I tell you. Shocked

Sid sprang into action and abandoning his Buddhist principles, hoovered them all up.

Only trouble is, one of us has to empty the Hoover at some point Sick Puke Bounce! Hand

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:35 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
Nice sunny morning here in Wales, so I opened the Velux window in our bedroom this morning to let in some fresh air and......

......with a loud brittle crunch, a million flies appeared and flew into the room.

It was like a horror film.

A million of them I tell you. Shocked

Sid sprang into action and abandoning his Buddhist principles, hoovered them all up.

Only trouble is, one of us has to empty the Hoover at some point Sick Puke Bounce! Hand

Welsh flies Shocked They are the worst. Did you know their favourite breeding place is vacuum cleaner bags?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:48 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:
same happened with girl two doors up

wanted advice on a bike, went and bought one on her own its a deathtrap but now wants me to sort it for next to no money for parts

Seems like you've skipped the fun part and gone straight into the post-impregnation phase of the relationship.
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:32 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a mini tidy up in the garden, accidentally ran the lawn mower over a dog turd hidden by leaves.
It was pretty nasty. Sick

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:19 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Having a mini tidy up in the garden, accidentally ran the lawn mower over a dog turd hidden by leaves.
It was pretty nasty. Sick

I'm sorry, but I'm sniggering at a mental picture of you splattered with dog doos and Gracie sitting there thinking 'What the fuck did he do that for'
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 148 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 309, 310, 311 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 310 of 698