Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Political over correctness.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's already a thread for this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:42 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would still see it, even if it was started by them.

It may not be entirely appropriately named for what it has merged into, but it's effectively an Anti PC dialogue.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:12 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Not that I see. Probably started by one of the 3 Wankerteers.

I can see two.

However, I'm going to resolve that via a long overdue blicking of a tiresome gobshite.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:14 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bite. I've given up caring what shit flies around on facebook and crap like that. Most are attention seeking wankers and I suspect they don't understand that this sort of shit puts them on the radar of social services.

Anyway, if anyone puts any of my grandsons in a skirt (Jockanese type excepted) I will not be a happy bunny. It's bad enough seeing one in a pink babygrow. Evil or Very Mad

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:20 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Times today.

Quote:

The story of Sleeping Beauty has entranced generations of young children: the princess condemned to sleep for 100 years can be woken only by a kiss from a handsome prince.

The fairy tale is not so innocent, Sarah Hall said the story promoted unacceptable behavior as the prince had not sought Sleeping Beauty’s consent before kissing her

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:29 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I'll bite. I've given up caring what shit flies around on facebook and crap like that. Most are attention seeking wankers and I suspect they don't understand that this sort of shit puts them on the radar of social services.

Anyway, if anyone puts any of my grandsons in a skirt (Jockanese type excepted) I will not be a happy bunny. It's bad enough seeing one in a pink babygrow. Evil or Very Mad

It's no' a fcukin' skirt ya sassenach ye. Mad

Very Happy

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:30 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

kawakid wrote:
In the Times today.

Quote:

The story of Sleeping Beauty has entranced generations of young children: the princess condemned to sleep for 100 years can be woken only by a kiss from a handsome prince.

The fairy tale is not so innocent, Sarah Hall said the story promoted unacceptable behavior as the prince had not sought Sleeping Beauty’s consent before kissing her

Statutory Rape is it?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:36 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Nope, if you block posters, you don't see threads started by them.
No major loss from the handful on ignore.

Hahaha. So you sulk off and start blocking people after realising you'd bitten off more than you could chew with your childish mudslinging matches in what ought to have been perfectly reasonable debates...

...and you then find that the forum isn't meeting your needs because some of your desired threads were made by those very people who you childishly blocked.

I don't think I'll ever get sick of witnessing this. The endless pitiful shenanigans of the saddest 45 year old on the internet Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:22 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:

Doesn't really work when you can't see each others posts. Wink

You can when you log into your sock account though.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:06 - 23 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say it's one for Katy but she seems to have flounced since our last debate Crying or Very sad

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:23 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I'd say it's one for Katy but she seems to have flounced since our last debate Crying or Very sad

Stinkers will do the job.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:48 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

No sock puppet here. I did it purely because I spent too much time arguing with people as stubborn as me.

Life’s too short. People who take Internet arguing to a personal level are not the sort of people I would want to spend time with in person.

https://i.imgur.com/qCbR9GF.jpg

He's even got your serial killer eyes.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:13 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:

Lord Percy wrote:
...and you then find that the forum isn't meeting your needs because some of your desired threads were made by those very people who you childishly blocked.

I don't think I'll ever get sick of witnessing this. The endless pitiful shenanigans of the saddest 45 year old on the internet Laughing

I was just trying to make myself look cool.

Very Happy

The endless pitiful shenanigans of the saddest 29 year old on the internet.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:17 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
AldridgePrior wrote:

Lord Percy wrote:

I was just trying to make myself look cool.

Very Happy

Unless BodyGuard is the same age?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:18 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

That's my crown Folded arms

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:17 - 24 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Perfectly highlighting why he's on ignore.

Unfortunately I'm not sad enough to sift through your posts to find all the times you came out with unnecessary snide comments and character attacks, which you oddly believed added value to intelligent debate.

Good thing too because the amount of data would probably crash the internet.

You brought this on yourself. Funny too, come to think of it. Out of all the dickhead comments you sent my way over the past 3 or 4 years, I can only think of three specific times I decided to really give as good as I was getting, calling you out in fair detail for the ultra loser you are. And after just those three times, you got pissy and hit the block button.

I must say it's nice knowing you lost in the end. Blocking people is proper fanny SJW territory Laughing Hope you're enjoying the safe space you've made for yourself Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 127 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1