Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What game(s) are you playing?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:44 - 09 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Doomsday Heist looks expensive, but finally a jetpack in GTA online. Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZgVGFwKo0

Next GTA due 2040 Laughing

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi

PostPosted: 20:20 - 09 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

GTA V is one of my favourite games of all time but they are doing some proper mad shit in a bid to keep people spending their hard earned on in game Shark cards.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:03 - 10 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never bought one, currently online level 352 all legit, no cheats. Have biggest yacht, office with three 20 car
garages attached, two separate 10 car garages, two high end apartments, gunrunning bunker, mobile operating
centre truck (MOC) with vehicle and weapons workshop, a hangar full of aircraft, biker clubhouse, three stolen goods
warehouses, stolen car chop shop and at least 60 different land vehicles most fully modded including a few weaponised
vehicles & special vehicles. Oh, and a submarine. Current balance is just over 10m GTA$. To be fair though, I rarely play anything else.

M.C wrote:
Next GTA due 2040 Laughing
2021 is what I heard, there are clues in game if you know where to look.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/grand-theft-auto-6-release-date-rumors-news-gta-5-easter-egg-hints-at-2021-release-for-sequel-175543/

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:29 - 10 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayy wrote:
GTA V is one of my favourite games of all time but they are doing some proper mad shit in a bid to keep people spending their hard earned on in game Shark cards.

I'm surprised how much friends have spent on it. I assume Rockstar will keep milking GTA online for as long as they can.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 17:43 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Dark_Cloud_PS2_Game_cover.jpg

Strangely addictive Dungeon Crawler RPG very a few game mechanics I've never seen before that are fun.

https://cool4all.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/syberia2.jpg

Cool point and click game I love the first but I have never finished the 2nd.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/9/94/FFVII_PC_Cover.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091108055810

I'm playing it on TV via my Steam link & Controller I never realised how good the graphics were on the PC Version.

In the back ground...

Horizon Zero Dawn DLC
Uncharted Lost Legacy
FFXV
Need For Speed Rivals

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:05 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got bored with GTA V online, though will probably play it a bit over the Xmas weekend, just cos there is usually some snow.

Reinstalled World of Tanks, and just seal clubbing, between bouts of the new War Stories mode.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:41 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
just seal clubbing

Would greenlight.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668378558

https://i.imgur.com/t3X0anU.gif

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:18 - 13 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have been playing PUBG (Player Unknown Battlegrounds)
on the Xbox, with my SO.

OMG adrenaline rushes. Forgot what that's like in a game Smile
Shame it looks and plays like a broken thing. That can only improve though.

Also still playing Battlefront 2. No adrenaline rushes there.

Musketeer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 17 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

After long break back to Elite Dangerous.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:46 - 17 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just did the GTA online Golden revolver treasure hunt and headshot challenge for a cheeky, easy GTA$250k

Irn-Bru
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:53 - 17 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Mario Odyssey on the Switch Thumbs Up Excellent game, pretty much the only reason I bought the Switch Shifty

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 09:44 - 18 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:

That game was EXCELLENT!

Suggest...if you can find them; Shadow Hearts, Klonoa 2 and Rez.

3 games that were massively underrated. I am still playing Shadow Hearts, I've got to the end boss and just get handed everytime. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:35 - 18 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up Rare Replay for £8 and COD:Infinite Warfare Legacy edition for £12 on Friday.

I'm gonna admit, I got Rare Replay just for 2 games on there (30 in all), Killer Instinct Gold, and Conkers Bad Fur Day. So far, I've played 20 minutes of KI, and I'm as bad now as I was back in the '90s.
I haven't been able to get to Conkers Bad Fur Day cos my lad saw it and has hogged it.

I've already got COD:IW, but I wanted the MW remastered version. For me, MW is the highlight of the whole series. It looks a lot better, and plays quite smoothly. Having said that, I remember finishing my favourite mission (All Ghillied Up) first time originally. This time, I have been run over by a tank (mulitple times), and shot after being caught. Still, totally worth £12. Gonna finish the single player campaign, and then crack on with Online.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 12:03 - 18 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
chris-red wrote:

That game was EXCELLENT!

Suggest...if you can find them; Shadow Hearts, Klonoa 2 and Rez.

3 games that were massively underrated. I am still playing Shadow Hearts, I've got to the end boss and just get handed everytime. Laughing

I know right, ridiculously underrated. They made a Sequel that is on PSN now called Dark Chronicle. I have REZ, but never played it. I'll have to have a look when I'm a bit freer.

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:48 - 21 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still playing Battlefront 2.
Waiting for something to improve on PUBG, cacky sensitivity, framerate blah blah.

Now also playing Fortnite Battle Royale, Free on consoles and PC, silly LMS game that's good for a giggle. Not as adrenaline rushing as PUBG, but fun. Building was a bit weird but slowly getting my head around that.
Parachute onto an island solo (duo or team), grab weapons, be the last one(s) alive.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 21 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a bit of time in on Rocket league.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:31 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got £50 to spend on xbox live.

What to buy?

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 19:46 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:

What to buy?

Pubg if one x.

Otherwise save money until good game comes out and sales in New year and just play warframe.

waffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:52 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started Borderlands 2 from the beginning again, I am just as rubbish as I was the first time and now I am a little stuck on one of the side missions. Going to earn some xp and go back to it tomorrow.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 22:15 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed Doom 2016. It has a Half Life style ending... shame.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:12 - 23 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:

What to buy?

They have a sale on ATM (not sure if there's anything good). My highlights have been Unravel, Wolfenstein: Old Blood, Halo 5 and Forza 6/7 (I'd say 6 with a wheel and 7 with a pad). Normally physical copies are cheaper though so you might be better getting some DLC for a game you like.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:19 - 23 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been having major first world problems with GTA V. I couldn't activate a mission, kept on getting a mission disturbed message or something Confused The solution was to get a cab there and skip the journey, I had already tried that but without skipping the journey Brick Wall

Then as my internet was playing up it restarted the game from the beginning (mid-mission) when I got signed out Shocked, so I had to turn the internet off on the console. This is why I've still not completed GTA on this gen' of consoles Laughing I've got a game save from over 2 years ago...

MahatmaAndhi
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 08:42 - 23 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a platinum trophy for Modern Warfare Remastered, which was the last good COD (in my opinion). Veteran was incredibly frustrating at times, particular the TV station room.
I sent it back to Boomerang and got a message that Horizon: Zero Dawn was dispatched on Thursday. Hopefully that'll arrive today. But I've got Fallout 4 to play until it does.
I've created a fist weapon ninja. Sneak, punch limbs off of super mutants, loot and repeat.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:46 - 25 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went and bought Overwatch (PC). £16.99 for cheapy version; on sale until January 2nd.

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi

PostPosted: 06:01 - 25 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wan to get PUBG but every time I look at reviews on Steam they are slating something in huge numbers of negative reviews.

At the moment it appears to be full of hackers and Chinese people and much rubber banding happening.

Anyone play and experience that shit? I can't stand when cheats / hackers / exploiters are allowed to run wild without the devs doing anything about it, just fucking ruins the game.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 114 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 13 of 64