Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

parcelforce are cu**s

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Baffler186
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:07 - 30 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:
Now considering that isn't even next door its a bvit of a strange coincidence

I've had stuff left with "neighbours" who were 10 doors away, they just keep knocking on doors until someone answers sometimes, rather than taking the parcel back to the depot.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Recluso
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:53 - 10 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And report to Police. Because you actually have a theft here.

The moment someone, whoever it was, falsely signed your name as proof of receipt, it has been dishonestly appropriated. There are lines of enquiry with the courier company that can be followed up. Parcel Force will know exactly who dropped your parcel off and that courier will know where.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awaiting 18th DEC for PayPal to deal with at mo

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 14 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked in all of the wheelie bins?
I bet Hobo McTrampington living at 11 Biffa Terrace has it stashed in his crib.

You've heard of elf on a shelf.

https://www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com/images/homelesscopy.jpg

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:36 - 17 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that's me shit out of options now
paypal have decided to side with the seller as they have my name as signing for the parcel
even the appeal has been stopped within a few seconds of sending it so the thousand word reason i wrote wasnt even read

so back to the original statment

parcelforce are cunts and stole my parcel

ebay seller was called puremystic so avoid them if buying anything as they steal your money and fuck you over

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:21 - 17 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, report it to the police. Sure, those useless cunts won't do anything but it might make a ripple that won't please the parcelfarce crooks.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:22 - 17 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then it's baseball bat and find a parcelfarce wagon upon which to extract a pound of broken glass.

andys675
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:02 - 18 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

just had terrible shit time with tuffnells delivering my new mtb

not in, they called the house (we're not in remember) and leave a message on the answer machine, just as he finishes waffling and starts to read the phone number the recording cuts off, no card through door

so I ring them up and they suggest I leave a sign on the front door saying we're not in (right!) and where to leave the parcel, at this point I say you must be joking, can I get the parcel redirected? to which they answer yes, leave a note of the front door with alternative address!

thankfully the dragon phoned them the next day and they brought it while she was in

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:19 - 18 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

andys675 wrote:
just had terrible shit time with tuffnells delivering my new mtb

not in, they called the house (we're not in remember) and leave a message on the answer machine, just as he finishes waffling and starts to read the phone number the recording cuts off, no card through door

so I ring them up and they suggest I leave a sign on the front door saying we're not in (right!) and where to leave the parcel, at this point I say you must be joking, can I get the parcel redirected? to which they answer yes, leave a note of the front door with alternative address!

thankfully the dragon phoned them the next day and they brought it while she was in

I came to the conclusion (many years ago) that Parcel People are the thickest cunts on the planet. In fact I believe they all work for food as they probably do not understand cash remuneration them being such a primitive species

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:01 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had something similar with Amazon a couple of weeks ago, I was waiting for a delivery, it went past 20:00 and nothing had arrived (status still said "out for delivery, it'll arrive by 8pm") - it got to 22:00 and I decided to contact customer services, the rep said "It says delivered, but you haven't got it?" - bemused, I refreshed the tracking page - at 22:06 it had magically changed to "The package was handed directly to the customer." - I quickly checked outside and looked around, but there was nothing. I checked my CCTV and there was definitely no one near my house at that time.
The rep said that this sometimes happens because the driver sometimes marks it delivered before getting there to save time (!) - and I needed to wait three days before they'd sort it.
So three days passed, nothing arrived and the item I'd ordered was no longer available from Amazon directly, so they couldn't send another - (it was still available on Prime, but only from other resellers (at nearly three times the cost)) - their solution was "We'll refund it and you have to buy it somewhere else" - so irritating.

So I'm guessing the driver was behind on his/her deliveries and just marked it all as delivered to keep their stats/pay up. Amazon couldn't have given less of a shit about it either, so from what I can see - if you're an [Amazon] delivery driver and fancy the look of something, just take it, Amazon don't have the time/resource/interest to pursue it.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:52 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say Amazon Prime is the best delivery service I have ever had.

Only once have they not made the day and that came the next morning,

Just my side to their service.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:43 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I now know what happened to my parcel

yesterday at work we had the door open for a bit

I watched the parcel force delivery driver pull up over the road to a building that is now vacant look at the rolled down shutter door and leave the parcel on the doorstep and drive off

company moved out two weeks ago but haven't updated website with new address

this would probably be same delivery bloke as we live just down the road

parcel had gone when we went home but no idea if they collected it or someone walked off with it

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:22 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I have to say Amazon Prime is the best delivery service I have ever had.

Only once have they not made the day and that came the next morning,

Just my side to their service.

Yup, generally they are fantastic, I was just talking about that particular instance.

I've made 212 separate Amazon orders in 2017, they've been late with three, lost two (including the above) but they fix things quickly (it was irritating on this occasion because I had to buy the item elsewhere for more money) - but overall a pretty good hit-rate.

I just find it interesting that they don't really care about what happened, they just refund the customer and move on (despite implying I had received the parcel in their templated-reply email) - I guess it's more cost effective to do it this way.

The fuckwit driver decided to mark it as delivered and then probably went home with it, apparently without consequence.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:21 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

goto10 wrote:
I just find it interesting that they don't really care about what happened, they just refund the customer and move on

That's what I like about Amazon, you know you'll get a no hassle refund. They used to refund you as soon as the post office scanned the return label, I've noticed they now wait to receive the item back, I assume they received a few empty packages Laughing

Only thing I don't like about Amazon is you don't get a delivery slot, so if you're waiting in for a large parcel it might come at 10pm. The oddest experience I had with them was when I ordered something late on a Sunday, it arrived Monday morning via Royal Mail Confused
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 98 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2