Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Moped scum get some jail time

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:53 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Moped scum get some jail time Reply with quote

"Ten men have today, Friday 22 December, been jailed for a total of 110years and 1 month for taking part in 17 aggravated burglaries of mobile phone stores across east and north London. "

https://news.met.police.uk/news/ten-jailed-for-over-110-years-for-series-of-moped-enabled-aggravated-burglaries-287418

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:59 - 23 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I get the feeling it's the smash and grab bit that got them the hefty sentences. I assume all of the bikes used were legitimately purchased?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:26 - 23 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFA wrote:
During one of the robberies a witness was threatened with a firearm.

Three security staff at separate shops were beaten, some with weapons, as they guarded the stores overnight.

And yet I don't see that on the charges.

Well, sort of a result, although on average they'll do about 5 1/2 years each and still be in the prime of their subhuman lives when they get out with no prospects and no career other than blagging.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:57 - 24 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
TFA wrote:
During one of the robberies a witness was threatened with a firearm.

Three security staff at separate shops were beaten, some with weapons, as they guarded the stores overnight.

And yet I don't see that on the charges.

Well, sort of a result, although on average they'll do about 5 1/2 years each and still be in the prime of their subhuman lives when they get out with no prospects and no career other than blagging.

Some/most look like their next career move with be as a religious fundamentalist coz the white capitalist system has bypassed their ethnicities.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:44 - 25 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just pleased those fuckers were caught, charged and Jailed.. Sadly there are plenty more of them for the cops to nab....

Bloggsy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 12:00 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang the bastids
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 94 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1