Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ramadan vs Christmas

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:17 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah let's all get pissed off about google, a globally accessible, secular website with thousands of images used for thousands of occasions posted individually to each country across the world.

For the UK there's St David's day, St George's Day, St Patrick's Day, St Andrew's day, 800th anniversary for the magna carta, lots of famous dead British peoples' birthdays, international cricket championships... but damn, nothing for British christian christmas or british muslim eid, damn you google!

Probably worth noting there's stuff for Diwali and Holi festival though. And where are half their software engineers from? Laughing

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:27 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Yeah let's all get pissed off about google, a globally accessible, secular website with thousands of images used for thousands of occasions posted individually to each country across the world.

What you have to remember is that he's like a reverse North Korean. North Koreans of course generally aren't allowed out and they're told but cross their fingers the rest of the world is completely undeveloped.

He says communist China as if it was the same as it was 200 years ago, that's how deluded he is.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:32 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
The closest UK Google Doodle I can find to Dec 25th 2017 is this one.

Really? I don't believe you. In trying to disprove the theory, you've actually revealed exactly the opposite.
Just clicking on the archive on the page you linked to showed December 25th 2017 as being titled "Holidays 2017 (Day 2)", or what we non Liberals know as "Christmas"

https://www.google.com/doodles/holidays-2017-day-2

Incidentally, "Holidays 2017 (Day 1)" was on the 18th of December, so f*ck knows what "Holidays day 1 and 2 represent" according to Google, but they clearly want to distance themselves from a Christian festival, which is what it actually is.

https://www.google.com/doodles/holidays-2017-day-1

December 18th is one of the most important days of the year for the liberal leftist, that's right, it's international migrants day!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Migrants_Day
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:54 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google haven't done anything to celebrate Ramadan.

There are, however, several Christmas Doodles, just that you're too fucking inbred to see them.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:22 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

He says communist China as if it was the same as it was 200 years ago, that's how deluded he is.

I like it when people say this. It leaves more room for me before they start to wake up and the eastbound immigration horde of whiteys takes off.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:19 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Itchy wrote:

I like it when people say this. It leaves more room for me before they start to wake up and the eastbound immigration horde of whiteys takes off.

https://youtu.be/oGo96xzNSEs?t=8s
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:28 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

If they actually kept their promise and pissed off there, BCF could even be out of reach and the drivel level would halve overnight.

If you go too, it would be down to zero

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:01 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I see I'm not missing much from "China China China" & Communist Chums. Still the same pro Communist denial.

Denial of what? Laughing

Ah the internet censorship. I've heard all about that. When I was in China there were all these great information and file sharing websites, hosted mainly in Russia, which helped to give digital access to an almost unlimited library of films, books, software, music and more, for people who would have otherwise never been able to make use of such things. What fantastic social advance, providing digital resources for free to the nation at the the expense of but a few electrons! Amazing!

Then I went to the west and found it was all blocked Sad Those oppressive fucking bastards. How can they live with themselves, putting a price on something that has now been rendered infinitely abundant by the marvels of modern human advance? Withholding a free resource from people is more than cruel, its utterly barbaric. What a regressive philosophy. I'm so glad I'm Chinese.

mpd72 wrote:
Quote:
The offences of which they are accused include communicating with groups abroad, signing online petitions, and calling for reform and an end to corruption.

You carry on believing this is any more representative of Chinese life than this is of UK life.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:12 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He also said he was under surveillance by police but claims his plan to protest today was entirely peaceful.

Glad the fuzz are out there, solving real crimes. Thumbs Up

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:14 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
The closest UK Google Doodle I can find to Dec 25th 2017 is this one.

Really? I don't believe you. In trying to disprove the theory, you've actually revealed exactly the opposite.
Just clicking on the archive on the page you linked to showed December 25th 2017 as being titled "Holidays 2017 (Day 2)", or what we non Liberals know as "Christmas"

https://www.google.com/doodles/holidays-2017-day-2

Incidentally, "Holidays 2017 (Day 1)" was on the 18th of December, so f*ck knows what "Holidays day 1 and 2 represent" according to Google, but they clearly want to distance themselves from a Christian festival, which is what it actually is.

https://www.google.com/doodles/holidays-2017-day-1

Scroll down to the "This Doodles' Reach" map. The ones you mentioned don't include the UK.
I still don't know whether his thread was started by a devout Christian angry that the little baby cheeses isn't pictured everywhere, or whether it was just a way to post another anti-Muslims thread.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:27 - 30 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh! Would you be happier with robins?

Ed Case
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 31 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who gives a shit about Ram-a-fuckin' dam ?.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:13 - 31 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Ed Case wrote:
Who gives a shit about Ram-a-fuckin' dam ?.

Half of East London. Try re-branding their festival as “holidays”
and then run.

Just half??? Have you been rousing the troops and been taking it back street by street?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:38 - 31 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Half of East London. Try re-branding their festival as “holidays”
and then run.

Just half??? Have you been rousing the troops and been taking it back street by street?

When I came through east London on my boat, trying to find a pub that was still open and not turned into an Islamic centre of some kind was getting surprisingly difficult. The ones that were still open were either foody ones by the canal or the sort Millwall supporters go too, ie, rough as fuck but a bit of fun once you get past the SS on the door.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 89 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2