Motocrossers/Day out

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

AcIdBuRnZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:49 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem is mate they only take 4 riders at a time Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:45 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

March is a busy month for me, can we make it April?

Aikman666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:53 - 06 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the Bantam working again today, small problem with the accelerator again. Took it across the local park, i felt really stupid, then sum wee kid called my bike "shite", i understand she does need convincing 2 start, but id like to see him build a beast like mine at 14. But anyways, i managed 2 get her started, gave the wee kid the Middle Finger Twisted Evil and pulled off reaching about 50mph along the path Mr. Green i REALLY wanna just get a trailer, go 2 some hills and go for miles Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 14 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this happening then?
Smile

Aikman666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 14 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think probably the best option would be to rent out crossers, and a few vans or trailers, and just go find some countryside...wood be awfy gid Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AcIdBuRnZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:01 - 14 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

wood be awfy expensive too Laughing

Least at an organised event their will be training and first-aid etc.

Turn up, get suited and booted, ride bikes for a bit then bugger off home (for a hot bath and a few whiskys) - hassle free that way Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 49 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2