Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Best crash video EVER

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Courier265 This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Off Topic). Unhide this post / all posts.

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 01:20 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have said pretty easily survived... Wasnt that fast really...

But what i find funny is the people going like "are you ok?"

The darkness in me would be like "are you okay?, Ohhh you stole that bike? " *kick him to the ground and make it look like it was from the accident... (jk, im not that evil... But sometimes I want to be :p )

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:38 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

NutsyUk wrote:
stole that bike?

Hadn't even read comment or seen video description and was first thing that came to mind not because crash but because model of bike: looks like the type they'd fish out of a crowd of bikes, snap lock and ride away with.

Poor bike.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:02 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there's the reason I never trust anyone that's flashing me out, car or bike.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:08 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stolen bike, helmet not done up, stupidly speeding.

Pity not deaded. Darwin wasn't watching that one. Thumbs Down

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:03 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
And there's the reason I never trust anyone that's flashing me out, car or bike.

Zero sympathy - the little jizztard goes on the bike accident statistics now though.

My mates just had his VFR done up, and has a few quid in his pocket, because of that. Car flashed out by wagon, didn't look, mate goes into A pillar. 100% non-fault, because the twunt was on the clear side of the road.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:40 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:
arry wrote:

Zero sympathy - the little jizztard goes on the bike accident statistics now though..

My sympathy rests with the person who's had the back end of their car destroyed. Hence that's why I don't put myself in that position where I'm trusting someone else to tell me it's clear to go.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 13:43 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

My sympathy rests with the person who's had the back end of their car destroyed. Hence that's why I don't put myself in that position where I'm trusting someone else to tell me it's clear to go.

Im very much the same... poor sod

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:01 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think that is the best crash video ever. It might be the best one of the year, so far....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:08 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Had they not been a bit hesitant they probably would have been clear by the time Rossi arrived on the scene Smile

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:18 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:

Zero sympathy - the little jizztard goes on the bike accident statistics now though.

Will that have to go in the 2018 Spill Counter then? Thinking

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:53 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
ThatDippyTwat wrote:

Will that have to go in the 2018 Spill Counter then? Thinking

It's not *that* serious, but it'll be used to bash us and make us appear more of a risk than we are.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 105 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1