Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Bloke loses leg after bike accident.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Dave....
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 13 May 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:14 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Bloke loses leg after bike accident. Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=_RfWyMqnAo0
____________________
Honda Africa Twin
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

t121anf
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:22 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly it was exactly as I expected.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yen_powell
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:27 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is exactly what happened to my mate Bob. Because it was his left leg he couldn't put the stand down, so had to fall over and climb out from under the bike. It happened twice to him on the same journey, the second time something ran over the artificial limb and wrecked it.
____________________
Blackmail is a nasty word........but not as nasty as phlegm!
KLZ1000 Versys, XRV750 Africa Twin & DR350 (leccy start thank god, had a kickstart DR before, nearly had a weekly coronary)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:35 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

yen_powell wrote:
That is exactly what happened to my mate Bob. Because it was his left leg he couldn't put the stand down, so had to fall over and climb out from under the bike. It happened twice to him on the same journey, the second time something ran over the artificial limb and wrecked it.

Yeah think I'd stop riding or work out another solution Neutral
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Orennayar
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 08 Apr 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:11 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbh I'm more wondering about the santa dude giving no fucks as he cruises along in his ford T Laughing
____________________
DAS passed: 21/07/14
2011 YBR125(sold)
2009 XJ6N
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:34 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orennayar wrote:
tbh I'm more wondering about the santa dude giving no fucks as he cruises along in his ford T Laughing

Wasn't it an Austin 7? Important as I know nothing about classic cars Smile
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yen_powell
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:07 - 13 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
yen_powell wrote:
That is exactly what happened to my mate Bob. Because it was his left leg he couldn't put the stand down, so had to fall over and climb out from under the bike. It happened twice to him on the same journey, the second time something ran over the artificial limb and wrecked it.

Yeah think I'd stop riding or work out another solution Neutral
Faulty leg, he got a few super duper types and now bombs about all over the country, abroad and even rides big trail bikes off road. There used to be a picture on here I posted of him emptying water out of it during a Wiltshire trail ride, but photobucket went greedified didn't they.
____________________
Blackmail is a nasty word........but not as nasty as phlegm!
KLZ1000 Versys, XRV750 Africa Twin & DR350 (leccy start thank god, had a kickstart DR before, nearly had a weekly coronary)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 1.31 Sec - Server Load: 0.54 - MySQL Queries: 17 - CDN Objects: 40 - Page Size: 54.62 Kb