Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The anti third wave feminism anti SJW nonsense thread.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 153, 154, 155  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:04 - 09 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
Same with this monkey stuff. I nearly got fired from a job at Tesco a while ago from saying "Carlos, you cheeky monkey" to a black bloke at work... who took offence. At the time, naive 17/18 year old me had never really heard that used as a racial insult, and I was basically mates with the guy.

Luckily I was friends with all the huge South African security guards who had a word with him Laughing

I got in trouble at school for calling someone an annoying little monkey. He was Turkish Confused

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:15 - 09 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:

What other image is there?

Dolphins frolicking...

You filthy corrupted devil child you.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:08 - 09 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42623021

The Football Association will interview at least one applicant from a black, Asian and minority ethnic background for future roles in the England set-up.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:22 - 09 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42621029 Eh?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:54 - 09 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

The Football Association will interview at least one applicant from a black, Asian and minority ethnic background for future roles in the England set-up.

Being interviewed and getting a job are two different things entirely. For instance the thing I remember seeing if you're disabled then you're guaranteed an interview.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:16 - 09 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
M.C wrote:

Being interviewed and getting a job are two different things entirely. For instance the thing I remember seeing if you're disabled then you're guaranteed an interview.

Aren't you always banging on about blind CVs? Isn't this the opposite? Surely if they're having to interview one token candidate that's one less 'real' applicant who might just win us the world cup Very Happy

Interesting about the disabled interview thing, I might play that angle Thinking

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 09 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Aren't you always banging on about blind CVs? Isn't this the opposite? Surely if they're having to interview one token candidate that's one less 'real' applicant who might just win us the world cup

This assumes that a short list is finite and a hoop jumping / going through the motions exercise wouldn't be carried out.

Win the world cup? Me thinks not, the England football team are too individualistic where there is a mix of competing styles. While you watch a foreign team like Arsenal Smile and there is much more of a cohesion and complementary styles.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:45 - 09 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It helps they play together every week. I am genuinely baffled, it's another case of don't treat us differently because of our race... hang on do treat us differently this one time.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 00:32 - 10 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit of a backlash: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jan/09/catherine-deneuve-men-should-be-free-hit-on-women-harvey-weinstein-scandal

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:40 - 10 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:

Bon pour la Frenchies.

Sadly, in karmic balance, army.uk goes full retard (recruitment of). Anyone for hugging a jihadi? Unless hugs trigger you, in which case it's fine for you to just sit in a quiet corner.

Hmm, I guess if they actively recruit fragile headcases, they won't have to do any work to spit them out on to the streets with the required degree of mentalism when they're done with them. There is a certain ruthless efficiency to the process.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:51 - 10 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYt5kspvTh0

Rogerborg wrote:
Sadly, in karmic balance, army.uk goes full retard (recruitment of). Anyone for hugging a jihadi? Unless hugs trigger you, in which case it's fine for you to just sit in a quiet corner.

Hmm, I guess if they actively recruit fragile headcases, they won't have to do any work to spit them out on to the streets with the required degree of mentalism when they're done with them. There is a certain ruthless efficiency to the process.

Or a sad indictment of the times, AFAIK they used to be very picky about who they took, maybe they're just being realistic about what the future holds. Lets hope we don't have to fight any real wars in future Neutral

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:00 - 11 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
maybe they're just being realistic about what the future holds. Lets hope we don't have to fight any real wars in future Neutral

How they suggest they'll treat you on their fluffy posters and how they'll treat you once you've signed your life away to them, are two entirely different things.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:02 - 11 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
AFAIK they used to be very picky about who they took,

Really?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:05 - 11 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Sadly, in karmic balance, army.uk goes full retard (recruitment of)

Heard about this on the radio this morning.

Definitely is a whole new level of shame. For at least a generation, the British military is now going to be seen as the biggest loads of wusses Europe has to offer.

I think what annoys me more is that some utter moron even made the advert and it was considered a good idea by someone. It's possible to say 'the army has got your back' without making it sound like such pathetic SJW 'hug me on the battlefield' nonsense.

Fizzoid
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 09:42 - 11 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny they're giving emotional support to future snowflake soldiers, when guys I know with genuine PTSD struggle to get the help they need

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:17 - 11 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
the British military is now going to be seen as the biggest loads of wusses Europe has to offer.

Come on, the Belgian... military?... must be the Nazi Gold Standard.

I wonder if the rise of Murder Simulators has had a deleterious effect on recruiting Tommy Atkins. Used to be if you wanted to run around with a gun, that once you got fuzz in your Area, you needed to sign up and do it for real.

Now you can just l0lh4x in GruntSim 2018 without leaving your bed, or if you're a real saddo, go and play with hilariously expensive toy guns in the woods of a sunny weekend.

Why bother to go out in the cold and heat and get properly shot, no respawn, for real?

Well, whether it'll actually get more bullet sponges through the recruiting office door is debatable, but I'm pretty sure that it'll see more of them washing out or suing for hurtyfeels. Worst result all round, really.

How about playing up to the brewing backlash against SJW foggitry? Less "It Ain't Half Hot Mum", bring back "It's a man's life in the army" and invite the bumbag brigade to join the navy.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:45 - 11 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
M.C wrote:
AFAIK they used to be very picky about who they took,

Really?

Well I know a few people who were rejected, one as he had suffered from depression, another as they had a weak bladder (guess you can't be bursting for a slash in a firefight), and another guy absconded one night and got booted.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:46 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/42659896 - "Maybe because of our community, the LGBTIQ community"

LGBTIQ... when were they added? Eh? Intersex and Questioning apparently Thinking

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:21 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/42659896 - "Maybe because of our community, the LGBTIQ community"

LGBTIQ... when were they added? Eh? Intersex and Questioning apparently Thinking

There was a doc wrote for some Canadian teachers with another 10 attack helicopters on, i'll see if i can find teh source.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:55 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Do All Those Letters Mean, Anyway? Defining LGBTQIAPK.

Doesn't appear to be parody, although it's getting harder to tell.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 20:04 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget the black and brown people Tut Tut.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:17 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
What Do All Those Letters Mean, Anyway? Defining LGBTQIAPK.

Doesn't appear to be parody, although it's getting harder to tell.

Android Package Kit?

I don't get the IQ (or is it QI?) bit. Intersex people haven't any choice in the matter*, and probably isn't something you'll go around advertising, and surely questioning leads you into one of the other categories?

*I know LBGT people will say the same thing but you know what I mean Smile There aren't physical differences unless you start getting into wrong brain in the body type stuff.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:38 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Intersex people haven't any choice in the matter

Sure, neither of them do.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:47 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well IMO those are the people the NHS should be helping, the ones they butchered due to odd policies: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41593914 Confused

Still not sold on transgenderism and Katy seems to have given up trying to explain it to me Crying or Very sad

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:09 - 12 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41593914

Therapy? Talk that gay away?

Merciful allah, the moaning and the blame culture. The honest analysis is that truly intersex people are fvcked up and will likely remain fvcked up regardless of whether they're padded or trimmed as male or female or just left as-is.

That would take literally minutes to... well, I've just covered it. There's no right answer, only a set of wrong ones. Tough luck, but that's the hand you've been dealt.

What more is being expected and demanded? I honestly don't know. Magical solutions, it seems like.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 153, 154, 155  Next
Page 92 of 155