Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:32 - 10 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

German State TV produces a propaganda piece aimed at young children and teens celebrating the joys of a 16 year old German girl falling madly in Wub and submitting to the religious and cultural demands of her hulking, bearded "16" year old "Syrian" "boyfriend".

Aaaaand then he was 17, well maybe 19, OK 20 then add the number you first thought of.

And this is the best possible scenario that the propagandists could find.

All I can think is:

https://i.imgur.com/JjgR4Xm.png

deeds
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 19:12 - 13 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Approximately 4000 pissed off jihadis on the way to Europe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4KLrQKJn3c

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:25 - 14 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

deeds wrote:
Approximately 4000 pissed off jihadis on the way to Europe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4KLrQKJn3c

I really wish we'd figure whether we're at war with Alan's Snackbar or not.

If we're not, then we have no moral obligation to take them in as 'refugees'.

If we are, then we're utterly insane to take them in as 'refugees'.

These... less-than-final solutions... are just prolonging the forever war against Snackbar. It's almost like that's the intention.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:35 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This Saturday 20/01, 2pm at @TrowbridgeArts (#Trowbridge Town Hall) we will have the screening of the powerful documentary Born in Syria, that "narrates the journey of refugees from the point of view of the children who live this constant torment. They suffer the abuse of the mafias, the harshness of the sea, the uncertainty of the future with barely the shirt on their back, only to arrive at their long awaited destination and start a new odyssey: an integration into a new land that, for many, is hostile". We will watching the film and also raising some funds for @SafePassageUK an organisation that have reunified hundreds of refugee children and vulnerable adults with their families! Join us this Saturday 20 at 2pm! "

https://www.facebook.com/spottedintrowbridgetown/posts/2073023019632853
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:43 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
"This Saturday 20/01, 2pm at @TrowbridgeArts (#Trowbridge Town Hall) we will have the screening of the powerful documentary Born in Syria, that "narrates the journey of refugees from the point of view of the children who live this constant torment. They suffer the abuse of the mafias, the harshness of the sea, the uncertainty of the future with barely the shirt on their back, only to arrive at their long awaited destination and start a new odyssey: an integration into a new land that, for many, is hostile". We will watching the film and also raising some funds for @SafePassageUK an organisation that have reunified hundreds of refugee children and vulnerable adults with their families! Join us this Saturday 20 at 2pm! "

https://www.facebook.com/spottedintrowbridgetown/posts/2073023019632853

You going with Nobby then?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:24 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, it costs £5 and Saturday afternoon is usually when drinking club happens. Razz

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:48 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
"Trowbridge Town Hall

In what part of Syria is Trowbridge Town Hall?

Because I'm wondering how showing it is going to deter any poor ickle Aslans from setting off alone with barely the shirt on their back, an iPhone with a roaming data plan, and tens of thousands of Eurodollah.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:33 - 20 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The court heard [Adil] Sultan, who is [a 39 year old posing as a 25 year old] from Pakistan [and an "asylum seeker", of course], had believed “it was ok” to have sex with a girl of 14.

He now claims he cannot return to his homeland due to [being convicted as a kiddie fiddling predator of young girls].

I just don't even any more.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:06 - 20 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

I just don't even any more.

Question

I just don't even troll any more.
Fuck off, you're a little fucking shit.
You have no idea I'm not a grown man.
Come on, fuck off.
Goodnight.

https://notagrownman.com

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:23 - 23 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweden finally gets access to Morocco's fingerprint database.

And of the fingerprints of 'refugees' checked, 75% of them were on the system (i.e. criminals) and 90% of the 'children' were over 18.

Also: since when was Morocco at war? From whom are there 'refugees' fleeing, all the way across Europe?

You know it's bad when even Sweden is starting to question the 'child' 'refugee' narrative, but we're still taking it on faith. Specifically Sharia May's faith.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:47 - 23 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
None of this mass shift in demographics is accidental. How can the bulk of the population of every western country take issue with this yet be be so powerless?

The West's political elite (driven by whoever) are full steam ahead paddling our respective countries up shit creek knowing full well the consequences. I make no claim of distinct intelligence or education but it's intellectually bankrupt to suggest that mass immigration of any kind from culturally backward holes will offer any kind of improvement for anything or anyone.

My pals Labrador wouldn't fall for this shite and he's a dog. And a stupid one at that.

Itchy reckons it's to keep promises made by successive governments (I assume on pensions etc.). I don't fully know the (immigration) history of Sweden, Germany etc., but my theory for the UK is that they believed mass immigration was a good thing, eg: the Windrush bringing workers for the NHS, which if you look at objectively didn't really work. We ended up with ghettos and groups of feral young men running around. However if Governments were to stop mass immigration they'd have to admit they got it wrong.

Sweden and Germany appear to be doing this, even though Germany have been quietly sending people back for some time, Sweden appear to be doubling down and Tut Tut anyone who questions their immigration policy. The EU/freedom of movement played its part, as did the UK generally having a weak immigration system. You'd be amazed how many people came here on a student visa and never left. When they caught someone (working illegally) they used to give them an appointment to attend... which they of course they did Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:53 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angry Foreigner keeps flagging up cases of Sweden deporting well integrated, educated and productive migrants. But turn up claiming to be a 15 year old gay Christian Syrian and you're given asylum, housing, money, as much teenage or menopausal pussy as you can grab, and token sentences for any crimes that you commit.

They're already all-in and are now throwing their house keys into the pot.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:31 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
The West's political elite (driven by whoever) are full steam ahead paddling our respective countries up shit creek knowing full well the consequences. I make no claim of distinct intelligence or education but it's intellectually bankrupt to suggest that mass immigration of any kind from culturally backward holes will offer any kind of improvement for anything or anyone.

My pals Labrador wouldn't fall for this shite and he's a dog. And a stupid one at that.

Never underestimate the power of denial. The unwillingness to face the truth and put your faith in the belief that the good times will never end because "the government would never do that"

Another case of laughable stupidity and self interest in Sweden

;TLDR

45 year old Swedish #Metoo Feminist working at care home for migrants starts sexual relationship with "18 year old" Afghan refugee and lets him move into her home.

Afghan molests 12 year old daughter.

Quote:
"Mom did not want to report a police report because she was afraid that the [Afghan] should leave Sweden," said the girl.

The woman herself confirmed this during the trial. She explained that she was "afraid that [he] should be sent back to Afghanistan".

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:59 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

45 year old Swedish #Metoo Feminist working at care home for migrants starts sexual relationship with "18 year old" Afghan refugee and lets him move into her home.

Quote:
"Mom did not want to report a police report because she was afraid that the [Afghan] should leave Sweden," said the girl.

The woman herself confirmed this during the trial. She explained that she was "afraid that [he] should be sent back to Afghanistan".

Jesus fucking wept Shocked

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:02 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I'm sure he does.

Covered by Angry Foreigner: Batikhäxa. Although sacrificing your own pre-teen daughter's hoo-ha to keep your own filled? That's a new low. Sick

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:57 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
ThoughtControl wrote:

Quote:

I don't think it's unheard of for the partner to side with the abuser over their child. F**k up yes.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:36 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, regular thing in the Jezza Kyle style stories ain't it? Or just pick up a copy of the women's mags, it'll be right there along with 'I caught my husband shagging a malt load but still love him'.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:36 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I don't think it's unheard of for the partner to side with the abuser over their child. F**k up yes.

That's OK then. Everything is normal. Carry on as before.

https://gunshowcomic.com/comics/20130109.png

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:44 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cucklio Virtue Signals Again LLB wrote:
Yup, regular thing in the Jezza Kyle style stories ain't it? Or just pick up a copy of the women's mags, it'll be right there along with 'I caught my husband shagging a malt load but still love him'.

How unexpected a reaction.

Hoping for some Afghan sloppy twenty seconds of underage schoolgirls perchance?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:29 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
Cucklio Virtue Signals Again LLB wrote:

How unexpected a reaction.

Hoping for some Afghan sloppy twenty seconds of underage schoolgirls perchance?

Grow the fuck up snowflake, you're only concerned now it's foreigners doing it. Are you a 'white victims for white nonces' kind of guy? I bet you are. Miffed that they're taking your playthings away.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:42 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
M.C wrote:

I don't think it's unheard of for the partner to side with the abuser over their child. F**ked up yes.

That's OK then. Everything is normal. Carry on as before.

https://gunshowcomic.com/comics/20130109.png

FTFMyself Embarassed

I didn't realise I had joined the Jewlio apologist league, I was merely pointing out you get defend-a-nonce partners even when there isn't the prospect of deportation.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:50 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore Thoughtless Cunt-roll. He's bitter like bnp72, his wife probably run off with a foreigner too.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 64 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 125 of 207