Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 328, 329, 330 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:00 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
Apart from when I lived on Jupiter winds used to batter my ship in excess of 6000mph.

Still a better love story than your sexual conquests.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:17 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
M.C wrote:
F'ing wind keeping me awake Rolling Eyes

I find listening to the wind relaxing.

Agree. And rain too.

Bodyguard wrote:
Apart from when I lived on Jupiter winds used to batter my ship in excess of 6000mph.

Are you actually in an asylum now? If not, have you considered it might be for the best? Y'see, the highest known wind speed on Jupiter was recorded in the red spot storm at 384mph Wink Blew my house down, and I can't rebuild it cos the storm's still going. Hasn't blown me off my bike yet though.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:41 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left a glove on the bench at my local station. Was having a bit of a shit morning and had to faff with trains.

Saw it sat there as the station pulled out of the platform.

Called customer services to ask if they could contact the ticket office to retrieve said glove and I'd pick up tomorrow morning.
Oh no! "We cant call the ticket office. Have to keep lines clear for medical emergencies" Seriously?! It'd take 20 seconds!
Their twitter monkies were as useless, "fill in this form and we'll get back to you in 14 days... IF we find it."

This is why people feel so ripped off about train fares.

You ask someone to for help and you get the "computer says no" mentality! And don't get me started on the dumb fucks in the ticket office. Open for two hours a day then when you have a query more advanced than "a ticket to X, please" they fall to pieces because of piss poor training. No wonder people feel fucked at every turn on public transport!

Boils my fucking piss!

CUNTS!

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

LustyLew wrote:
Left a glove on the bench at my local station.........

I'm not sure you're serious. You left a glove at the station on a day when the railways are waking up to the aftermath of widespread terrible weather and dealing with attendant damage and delays. Yet you expect them to respond immediately to retrieve your lost glove.

What is so special about the glove? Valuable, made out of the skin of an endangered species? Valuable, embroidered with gold thread? Or do,you have unusually small/shaped hands (Trump?) and find it hard to get gloves to fit. 6 fingers?

In all likelihood it'll either have been handed in or put in a bin by now.

I see a need for perspective here, it can't be hard or expensive to replace a pair of gloves.

If you don't get it back, put an advert on Gumtree for the remaining one, you never know, a one-handed person may need just the one glove. I'll ask around for you Wink

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:59 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
you never know, a one-handed person may need just the one glove. I'll ask around for you Wink

? How does a one handed person put a glove on Eh?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:51 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same way they clap...

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:53 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
you never know, a one-handed person may need just the one glove. I'll ask around for you Wink

? How does a one handed person put a glove on Eh?

Trousers down, grip empty glove between thighs, the hairier the better to hold it in place (scientifically known as the Velcro effect)then shove hand into glove.

That'd work?

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:07 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Royal parasitic family.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:18 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
The Royal parasitic family.

If I was a Royal I'd have gone through more wives than Henry VIII.

I'm bored with this one, off with her head. Thumbs Up

Beats the shit out of divorce payments.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:42 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being told of but then being told I'm not being told off even though it feels like it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:09 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

LustyLew wrote:
Left a glove on the bench at my local station. Was having a bit of a shit morning and had to faff with trains.

Saw it sat there as the station pulled out of the platform.

Called customer services to ask if they could contact the ticket office to retrieve said glove and I'd pick up tomorrow morning.
Oh no! "We cant call the ticket office. Have to keep lines clear for medical emergencies" Seriously?! It'd take 20 seconds!
Their twitter monkies were as useless, "fill in this form and we'll get back to you in 14 days... IF we find it."

This is why people feel so ripped off about train fares.

You ask someone to for help and you get the "computer says no" mentality! And don't get me started on the dumb fucks in the ticket office. Open for two hours a day then when you have a query more advanced than "a ticket to X, please" they fall to pieces because of piss poor training. No wonder people feel fucked at every turn on public transport!

Boils my fucking piss!

CUNTS!

You want to really escalate your complaint, go all the way with it, show them you are not to be trifled with.

Go on, throw down the gauntlet.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:10 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Being told of but then being told I'm not being told off even though it feels like it.

Is that a gear grind, or a cryptic crossword clue?

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:12 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
Skudd wrote:
Being told off but then being told I'm not being told off even though it feels like it.

Women's logic Crying or Very sad

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:55 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
thx1138 wrote:

Women's logic Crying or Very sad

See, if you were a Royal she'd be turnipless in a jiffy and you could get one that doesn't play mind games with you.

If they actually exist.

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the eleventeenthundered time, I'm still not interested in meeting single Muslim women and I sure as hell don't want to marry anyone. Brick Wall

https://preview.ibb.co/g2HtBm/Screenshot_2018_01_18_21_44_07.png

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:50 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:
For the eleventeenthundered time, I'm still not interested in meeting single Muslim women and I sure as hell don't want to marry anyone. Brick Wall

If you play your cards right, you can have 72 virgin ones...

(Disclaimer: The fact that they asre still virgins has nothing to do with the fact that donkeys generally have a prettier face and better tits....)

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:27 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:
For the eleventeenthundered time, I'm still not interested in meeting single Muslim women

Single female lawyers on the other hand...

Roger will empathise.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:23 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:

I've had them, and Russians, and older ladies. I'm now on Asian Beauties. Confused

Is google just posting these up because bikers are meant to be dirty little bastards who will shag anything?

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:26 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:

Light mode at the bottom, ad block on browser, jobs a goodun.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:31 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Roger will empathise.

In an infinite multiverse, anything is possible.

Golf-clap to South Lanarkshire Council who have kept the schools (but not the roads) open all week through snowmageddon, kept them open this morning, but have just Tweeterd that they're closing every single one "at lunchtime" - just as a nice thaw sets in.

In a twist of public sector genius, they've apparently not bothered telling the schools that they're meant to be shutting.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:58 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tailgaters (in general)

It even more so when it's icy and I'm on the bike. Just fuck off back a bit and let me concentrate on not being potato. Ffs.

I pulled over in the end and let them drive past - only to (as I knew I would ) filter past them 3 miles up the road at the lights!

Bunch of car driving pricks.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:32 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Is google just posting these up because men are meant to be dirty little bastards who will shag anything?

FTFY. I get the MILFS and Russian mail-order brides, but Muslim women? Have they seen the politics section? Very Happy
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:50 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fat lady has sung, I've been convicted of speeding (95 in a 50) I'm definitely going to be banned. Why do I heave to wait another two months to find out how long for?

It'll be back into good weather by the end of May.. It's not like I didn't cough for it 2 months ago.

By the time I'm up in front of the beak the government will have increased the fine calculation again....

dodgydog
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non paying customer. All was well when he was battering me with texts before Christmas about when I could start the job, (outside patio pointing job, so needed it to be dry). He was also delighted with the quote I gave him, and when it was finished said he was really happy with the job, and also with the fact that it was £50 less than I quoted. (I'm a fair man).
Now he's not answering my calls or replying to texts either.

Might be going down with the Stihl saw soon, see how happy the cunt is then.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 70 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 328, 329, 330 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 329 of 698