Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rainpal is a scam

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 273, 274, 275 ... 303, 304, 305  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 06:57 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

6am Adam says:

What soggy gloves? Imagine many years driving cars without wipers in the rain then imagine the pleasure of clear vision when you first drive a car with wipers. Similar to riders using Rainpal®

Designed in Great Britain where it rains any day or night of the year Rainpal® provides improved vision Shipping globally

Pre-launch Rainpal® is in the top 5% sites viewed at Shopify one of the largest hosting companies
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:11 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

kappaGamma wrote:
I think the website is just a shell?

ura fvcking piece of shell.

Ritual Purposes Adam re-arranges the chicken entrails that pass for a web site.

https://i.imgur.com/aIghLrz.png?1

This will be the final incantation that makes Rainpal (which is now ® again) appear unto us.

weasley
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:42 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wikipedia has it that windscreen wipers were born in or around 1903. That's around 30 years or so after the car arrived, although early car designs had little or no windscreen.

My point is, windscreen wipers were designed as a response to a perceived need for clear vision - several people simultaneously appeared to have identified, designed and patented designs to satisfy this need.

I therefore cannot imagine a case where I drive a car for years with no wipers, because the need for wipers was established as essential and implemented early in the design and use process.

Helmet visors have been with us for what, around 40-ish years, and all the time they have been around the windscreen wiper has been de riguer. And yet users have not driven the need for a visor wiper. Users have been using visors for decades and either putting up with the rain, or adapting to the conditions. This is not a case of "D'OH!! Why didn't I think of that?!", more like "oh, I see it's raining - I will take the car/slow down/wipe with my glove/stay at home".

Evolution did not overlook or forget the visor wiper, it simply didn't see a need for it.

weasley
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:12 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and on the other hand I can very well imagine driving a car on damp winter roads with no washer fluid available to me, because this has happened several times due to running out or freezing of the washer bottle. In these cases I would have given a left non-essential organ for a supplementary washer fluid squirting system to dampen the screen so I could wipe it clear of the opaque layer of salt and grime that accumulated on the screen.

If only such a thing were available for bikes... Thinking

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:41 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

weasley wrote:
...and on the other hand I can very well imagine driving a car on damp winter roads with no washer fluid available to me, because this has happened several times due to running out or freezing of the washer bottle. In these cases I would have given a left non-essential organ for a supplementary washer fluid squirting system to dampen the screen so I could wipe it clear of the opaque layer of salt and grime that accumulated on the screen.

If only such a thing were available for bikes... Thinking

We only accept right organs sorry....... scampal and the patented 2-squirt manual - not -manual system for you.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Only jk. We don't discriminate! 👍

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:11 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I can't think how else Rainpal (not a registered trademark) would keep your hands dry in the rain. <do-you-even-ride.png> Eh?

Troll rubbish. When I drive my car in the rain using wipers, my gloves DO NOT GET WET. What don't you get about this?
Using wipers on a bike will obviously have the same effect.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:14 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I think I just got it. I honestly had no idea what AA's soggy gloves comment was about. But I finally clicked - he means gloves get soggy wiping the visor.

The reason for my confusion was due to it being obvious - even to those who don't ride - that gloves get wet in rain, whether the rider wipes their visor or not. I therefore had no idea why soggy gloves were being mentioned. None at all.

How can this guy even breathe without assistance?

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:28 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:
Okay I think I just got it. I honestly had no idea what AA's soggy gloves comment was about. But I finally clicked - he means gloves get soggy wiping the visor.

The reason for my confusion was due to it being obvious - even to those who don't ride - that gloves get wet in rain, whether the rider wipes their visor or not. I therefore had no idea why soggy gloves were being mentioned. None at all.

Not taking his side Shifty but the underside of your gloves can remain remarkably dry, until you start wiping your visor. I've had a slippy clutch lever a few times because of this.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:15 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What soggy gloves?" has changed to "No more soggy gloves?"

"Now with batteries able to hold far greater power and most visors scratch resistant, wipers on visors are the future." has been added to the wall of sperg.

"We didn't stop with a wiper we also have a water sprayer for that road spray, salt etc" has been moved down the wall.

https://i.imgur.com/Jc6Bo3p.png

Adam needs to start putting his heart back into these updates. They used to give us a window into his madness but now it's almost as if he's giving up and is letting the avid trolls win. Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:13 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, the Adams' weak flopping around falls below my avidity threshold. I saw that spurg, but couldn't bring myself to even screenshot it. Sad

Last edited by Rogerborg on 16:30 - 18 Jan 2018; edited 1 time in total

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:25 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was only worth documenting because Soggy gloves Adam has joined the Rainpal Riders. Wub

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:26 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:

Not taking his side Shifty but the underside of your gloves can remain remarkably dry, until you start wiping your visor. I've had a slippy clutch lever a few times because of this.

Oh okay. I've always used my hand side onwards, as though it were a - well - a sort of wiper blade. Seems to work best for me.Or should I say least worst.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Old Git Racing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:37 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My glove has a little wiper built into the left hand glove finger. They are also waterproof, could this be why I've survived for so long against the odds without Rainpal.

OGR.

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:16 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there an end game here?

I mean, all this shite he spouts has gone on for years now
with wonderprene alloy(tm) gusset fixing tape and what not
and promises ad nauseum.
But no tangible evidence of any kind of product and nothing imminent
as far as I can tell.

I assume/hope he doesn't get any dosh for pre orders?
I'm wondering if he still hopes to gull far eastern buyers who with ingrish as a
second language, may not see him as the cad and bounder we do

Cynical round eyed white devils we may be, but if we still had the Empire begad...... we could whip some sense into them

Last edited by WD Forte on 02:19 - 19 Jan 2018; edited 1 time in total

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 02:19 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fucking piece of shit.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:59 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

WD Forte wrote:

This game is the end goal.

Major, major, evolution today:

https://i.imgur.com/bHJ2242.png?1

This is ostensibly all of the Adams' day jobs.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:33 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

WD Forte wrote:

Not yet there isn't. This is the 5th year of the Rainpal saga. Laughing

That question has come up before...

00:18 - 24 Dec 2016 M.C wrote:
Random Irish Dude wrote:
It's like they google the thing every day and post on every thread on every forum about it.

He's right, this thing needs an end game.

23:59 - 17 Feb 2017 Ste wrote:
There's so much more to come in this thread and we're not even close to the end game yet.

20:39 - 01 Apr 2017, Hong Kong fucking piece of shit Phooey wrote:
Susie needs an end game. Whipping the crowds into a frenzy on motorcycle forums and social media pages keeps getting thwarted so there can not be so much income stream there now. It's pretty widely known by now in English language forums, even before that pesky Creg Fitz meanders in with some insight.

Global domination is unlikely at this stage. Even though his attacks on potential customers have decreased, he's still not a natural marketer. He's surely got to grasp the game is over at some point.

I can't see Fitzy or the Aaronses doing time. I'm not certain he's the type to give up on a bad thing, given the number of 'sperg optimisations made on his site(s). His energy seems to be spurred on by the Jose Mourinho school of incentivisation, the whole world is against us Aaronses.

I guess here's to the next million.

21:33 - 07 Apr 2017 Tracey Suntan-King wrote:

Are we in the end game now d'you think? I'm wondering if the Adam (mocking God, Eve and a snake) Aaronses has had their collars felt by Herts Constabulary.

The long thin blue arm of the law?

We can only hope...... Police Police Karma Police Police

21:58 - 07 Apr 2017 Ste wrote:
Do not worry yourselves, the road ahead has never been clearer and we've still got quite a bit of mileage to go before we reach the end game. Wink

Rumour has it that The Aarons has ripped off someone who is mates with Hells Angels.

(whilst finding old posts about the end game, I found this which was lulz http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=235700 )

mpd72
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:37 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty obvious it's dead in the water now. No more monies coming in, no way of paying anyone to develop it. I wouldn't be surprised if the odd "pre-order" fool parts with money, but doubt it will be enough to carry un funding the development of a working product.

The constant rejoggling of the website gives you a good idea that he has nothing better to do anymore.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam will blame the avid trolls for killing his funding stream but a lack of money isn't what will (has?) finished Rainpal. After all, we are led to believe he pissed the first £15k away on marketing, animations and shit when he should have had at least a mock-up very early on. All promises but no real drive to deliver.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:41 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Adam blabs that Rainpal® is not the future. Shocked

https://i.imgur.com/bQhCP0z.png?1

So... can haz Rainpal® naow? Confused

I mean, it is "Shipping globally".

mpd72
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:38 - 20 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m debating whether Aaron’s is one of the 1 in 6 who are supposed to have a mental illness. Maybe the BBC will give him a job?

How long does anyone keep promoting a flawed idea, still trying to sell
It, having never existed ?

“You piece of shit”, may well be the call of the next Peter Sutcliffe!

“The Yorkshire Wiper” sorry Wipper, sorry Ripper.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:08 - 20 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://armchairbiker.com/joining-the-jet-set-1074-miles-with-bikejet/

Riders have never had clear vision like that even if you are a bit of a gibbering fanny about to scream "But you must never let go of the bars, because safety!”

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:10 - 20 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armchairbiker review is up! (Not scampals obvs.)

Edit: ste beat me to a review of my own product!!! 😂😂😂

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:46 - 20 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkeye1250FA wrote:
Edit: ste beat me

Naturally. Razz

The question is, when will multi billion dollar Legal Adam send angry but poorly written emails to armchairbiker.

I'm impressed by how much effort you've put into trolling Adam with your butt plug, somebody needed to raise the bar and not only have you raised the bar, you also squirted and wiped your fluid all over it. Shocked

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:03 - 20 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Hawkeye1250FA wrote:
Edit: ste beat me

Naturally. Razz

The question is, when will multi billion dollar Legal Adam send angry but poorly written emails to armchairbiker.

I'm impressed by how much effort you've put into trolling Adam with your butt plug, somebody needed to raise the bar and not only have you raised the bar, you also squirted and wiped your fluid all over it. Shocked

He pissed me off.

Remember early on in the rainpal process where "someone" linked a "customer service for dummies" book on his rude comments to someone asking a simple question.

That someone was me.

So in your face "obviously need the support of a big company like xxxxxxx, bringing a new product to market is outside of your capabilities... blah blah blah" Adam.

Laters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 273, 274, 275 ... 303, 304, 305  Next
Page 274 of 305