Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:26 - 22 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet the tweets were weaksauce anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:39 - 22 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, just the usual: Israel = teh babby killaz, insha'allah they will soon be destroyed. Pretty mainstream stuff for #ntdw.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:36 - 24 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5302989/Camels-disqualified-Saudi-beauty-contest-Botox.html

28day annual camel festival? Those humpy sluts!!! Cover yourselves up for allahs sake.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LvW3hm1ssis/Wd88X_4p-1I/AAAAAAAAqso/u3aA52Fr5DEe--h7ELPtItXGN5IAX9FTgCLcBGAs/s1600/Burqamel%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:02 - 25 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

gov.uk appoints a new anti-extremism Tsar, the usual suspects baww because her quango actually seems to believe that women and girls are sentient beings with human rights. Tut Tut

However, exactly what "shared values, fundamental freedoms and human rights" does the UK have in common with sharia? Thinking

Mart_er6
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 15:51 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not sure about this one, but there's a potentially relevant physical description of the possible driver in this report: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/police-seek-second-man-after-three-teenage-pedestrians-killed-in-crash/ar-BBIjzw0?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp
Though perhaps simply a horrific accident caused by a drunk driver..

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:18 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mart_er6 wrote:
Still not sure about this one, but there's a potentially relevant physical description of the possible driver in this report: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/police-seek-second-man-after-three-teenage-pedestrians-killed-in-crash/ar-BBIjzw0?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp
Though perhaps simply a horrific accident caused by a drunk driver..

I was certain that the driver of this car was Asian simply by the reluctance of more or less every story on this
topic to describe the suspect they had in custody, yet gladly name the victims. Also because 'Hayes'.

Three white kids at a bus stop? Pissed up allah fanatic? Assuming it was a hire car then my minds pretty much made up.

Deliberate but dressed up as an 'accident'? It's not like Asians have a reputation for setting up false accidents to
claim money or commit economic jihad as it should rightly be called. Liar Is it too much of a stretch to think that the
same technique can further the cause in other ways too, like reducing the amount of young lads who may grow up
to fight against them some day. I wouldn't put it past them.
Hmmm? Thinking

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:52 - 29 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaynesh Chudasama "of Hayes", so probably more of a boat-migrant thread.

Various Nazi-news site commentards are bleating that he's an illegal, although I can't confirm, so present it only to Itchy standards of anecdotal stereotyping. Either way, strength, tolerance, candles, and so on.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:21 - 29 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I note the second occupant of the car has handed himself in (now he's sobered up). Probs the driver as both in custody
have been charged with death by dangerous driving which suggests they are running the old "If you don't know who was
driving then you can't nick anyone" routine and neither one they have is fessing up to being at the wheel. Now it could
have been backward cousin from back home having a go in a fast luxury car which coming from his place in the world he
may never been able to get his hands on. Nobody will know now because from here on out it will all be nowt but a pack of taqiyya.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:38 - 31 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile in Malmo

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:04 - 31 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Strange, I saw that story on the BBC site last night, didn't click on it and now it seems to have vanished? Thinking

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:23 - 31 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I haven't been to a nightclub in years, but if you clouted a girl with a bottle back then you would have been lucky to leave the building alive and thats before the bouncers got hold of you.

WTF is going on.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:29 - 31 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweden would almost certainly say 'Nothing is going on business as usual'. They are so hell bent on appearing
charitable and compassionate that they are happy to let the animals carry on as they would back home with no recourse.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:07 - 31 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it confirmed as you know? I thought it was a guy with 'dark hair', so usual Swedish description then.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:34 - 31 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Is it confirmed as you know? I thought it was a guy with 'dark hair', so usual Swedish description then.

Don't particularly care who it is, he deserves a kicking. However the total lack of a description is in line with the Swedish, sshhh, musn't say if it was a person of the darker hue.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:54 - 01 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09m53py/house-of-saud-a-family-at-war-series-1-episode-1
Interesting... nothing we didn't already know, middle-east f**ked, we shouldn't be anywhere near it if we had any sense (that money tho').

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:23 - 01 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Lulz at it being a converted church.

The Failbook pages of the survivor and her sister appear to have fallen down the memory hole already - a suspicious person might wonder if they added anything unhelpful to the description.

Pictures from the rainbow diversity celebrating club appear to be historical images of pasty soy-boys being ignored by hot chicks, or this one from 2017:

https://i.imgur.com/8Dabwds.png?1

Googol translated racist.se forum posts suggest that it's now essentially a gang haunt, with the door staff being complicit, which would explain why nobody didn't see nuffin.

They have little sympathy for the survivor, opining that she should have known exactly what to expect there.

Time to send in the army.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:47 - 01 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flying hot lead kind of 'No' really is the only kind of 'No' they get.

Won't happen though. Not a chance.

Meanwhile in Indonesia...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:22 - 03 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio will be pleased with this topic being used for what he actually intended: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42930749 Smile

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:26 - 03 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Jewlio will be pleased with this topic being used for what he actually intended: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42930749 Smile

"Shots had been fired in the Via Spalato and Via dei Velini parts of town, two key areas in an investigation into the murder of an 18-year-old girl whose body was found dismembered and hidden in two suitcases last Wednesday.

A 29-year-old Nigerian male migrant [hilariously named drug dealer Innocent Oseghale] has been detained over the killing of Pamela Mastropietro [whose body was also doused in bleach presumably to try and cover up the fact that she'd been raped, although whether it was when she was alive or dead or dismembered is anyone's guess]."

You know how progressives like to say "Of course, I support free speech, but..."

Well, of course, I oppose indiscriminate violence against economic migrants.

But.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:54 - 03 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno I understand violent retribution, but for the perpetrator, once the legal process has been completed. A bit like... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42922431

Ooh another #ntdwi Razz

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:15 - 07 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniProp has an interesting message, which I am sure is #ntdwi.

https://i.imgur.com/RAfmEJU.png

Liberation from whom?

Who is disrespecting them?

Why would they need security?

And most importantly: if muslim women need all the protections afforded by wimpling up (from whom?), why wouldn't all women in the vicinity of these mystery oppressors need it? Thinking

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:17 - 09 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile in Hull.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:46 - 09 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
And most importantly: if muslim women need all the protections afforded by wimpling up (from whom?), why wouldn't all women in the vicinity of these mystery oppressors need it? Thinking

The first steps have been taken in making the covering up of the female form a legal requirement in the UK.

The removal of walk on girls in sports are a step in this direction. It's a slippery slope that panders to the cover-up brigade and is in reality anti-feminist. Liberation of women should mean they can wear what they choose and not be banned for choosing to wear a bikini.

I might be talking shit of course, but I can't help thinking this is all coming from a dark and sinister place.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:40 - 09 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Lets just hope he meets a nice friendly thug in jail who likes raping rapists.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:42 - 09 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

The first steps have been taken in making the covering up of the female form a legal requirement in the UK.

The removal of walk on girls in sports are a step in this direction. It's a slippery slope that panders to the cover-up brigade and is in reality anti-feminist. Liberation of women should mean they can wear what they choose and not be banned for choosing to wear a bikini.

I might be talking shit of course, but I can't help thinking this is all coming from a dark and sinister place.

Miss World, 2020?

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.3bs0mjrbb9tkdbgLKzdgKwHaEc&w=297&h=178&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 68 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 65 of 171