Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:50 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Just caught a bit of Fatty Feltz filling in for Jeremy Corbyn-Vines on Radio 2.
They're inviting the (selected) listeners to argue the case for or against Brexit, but they have a Klaxon sound which they keep firing over anyone who tries to say anything positive about leaving the EU, in order to silence them.
They're not even trying to pass off their agenda as impartial anymore.

Wow, just wow.

they were just shit , amazing we voted to leave when thats the best some can come up with
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:39 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
thats the best some can come up with

Is it your belief that they let the most persuasive, informed and rational Brexiteers on air, rather than the Whitest Van Man?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:53 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Is it your belief that they let the most persuasive, informed and rational Brexiteers on air, rather than the Whitest Van Man?

I dunno, look at the capitulators negotiators the UK government has.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:51 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

I dunno, look at the capitulators negotiators the UK government has.

Is it your belief that they let the most persuasive, informed and rational Brexiteers perform that "negotiation"?

In both cases, it's a case of the establishment Remoaners ensuring that only the most mad or Milquetoast Leaver voices are heard.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:15 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Is it your belief that they let the most persuasive, informed and rational Brexiteers perform that "negotiation"?

I have no idea, it is a strange idea though that the hardest possible brexit isn't going to happen.

In that what exactly is there to negotiate?

EU wants certain things. UK wants certain things.

UK says nope. EU says nope.

So there is only one possible outcome.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:35 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:
thats the best some can come up with

They put on that imbecile Winston McKenzie to chat some shit about WW2,Trump and the EU army , none of which were at all in any useful order to be spoken about

Some other tit on about British white culture being degraded

Some guy on about trade after brexit being meh

it was a shit show and yet, remain still got beat by that type of argument.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:36 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

I have no idea, it is a strange idea though that the hardest possible brexit isn't going to happen.

In that what exactly is there to negotiate?

EU wants certain things. UK wants certain things.

UK says nope. EU says nope.

From what i gather on DExEU, they have some very clued up people, but they have a pretty shitty hand to deal with
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:57 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
EU wants certain things.

For the UK to not leave the EU.

Itchy wrote:
UK wants certain things.

To not leave the EU.

Itchy wrote:

I can see two.

First, May "negotiates" a "deal" which keeps us so subservient to Berlin that it passes parliament. We leave in name only, and declare victory while everyone else sees that we've been crushed. The 52% grumble, but what are we going to do? Vote UKIP in 2022?

Second, May presents something at the 11th hour that approaches an actual Brexit, which will be knocked back by the Remoaner majority in parliament without any time to "negotiate" anything else. We crash out in a hard Brexit - in name only. In practice, we carry on exactly as before with some temporary emergency supplicant pay-to-play status. May is defenestrated and another Remoaner (Rudd, Hammond) or Remoaner-in-Leaver's-clothes (Johnson) is annointed to continue the job, while the frenzied "told you so!" screeching from Project Fear runs 24/7 on all channels. Emergency re-accession, snap election, 2nd referendum (rinse and repeat as many times as it takes): whatever happens, we continue as before.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:18 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just googled Boris Johnson today.

Apparently he is the first and only UK Foreign Secretary, in the long history of the UK, for whom the UK government has made an oficial public statement that he is NOT a clown!

Let me that good news sink with you...

https://i.imgur.com/5FxHWfX.jpg

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:50 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

better a clown than one who renditions people.....

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:58 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Boris is a bit of a clown with a floppy mop of hair, so what? What's your point? Laughing

https://news.sky.com/story/downing-street-responds-to-claims-boris-johnson-is-seen-as-a-clown-11011578

"An unnamed minister told the newspaper: "It's worse in Europe. There is not a single foreign minister there who takes him seriously. They think he's a clown who can never resist a gag." "

Sending the clown shows just how much respect we have for them. Thumbs Up

"Theresa May has "full confidence" in Boris Johnson "

She has full confidence in him, she's not disputing the fact he's a clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODqj9Mq39FM

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:26 - 14 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
the UK government has made an oficial public statement that he is NOT a clown!

Did they really say that? Gosh, how embarassing for them. You'll be able to quote the actual part where they said that, because on a cursory reading, it appears that the statement was "I'm not going to comment on a column in a newspaper."

Which would be pretty much the opposite of what you said. Doubtless you have the inside scoop though.

Out of interest, if I call him Paedophile Hitler, and Number 10 says that they have confidence in him, is that an oficial [sic] public statement that he is NOT Paedophile Hitler?

Since they haven't explicity denied it yet, perhaps he is. Thinking

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:09 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-43195160

Has anyone considered how Britain is going to survive after the army of eastern European amateur gas engineers abandon us?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:13 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well would you employ an ex public school member of the ruling class to be left alone to entertain children?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:00 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Well would you employ an ex public school member of the ruling class to be left alone to entertain children?

Quote:

Are you posting for Val these days?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:03 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Are you posting for Val these days?

Boreis is a bit like a posh Jimmy Saville when you look closer. Likes a cigar, is into jogging, has a daft blonde bonce of hair, promotes himself via an oh so funny clownish persona and manages to cultivate a following of apologista who play on his behalf the "hes a freaking wierdo but thats his charm" card.

Watch that freaky space, im convinced there's more to come from Boreis.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:55 - 28 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i2.wp.com/order-order.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MAJOR2.png?w=540&ssl=1

John Major, 28th February 2018: there must be a free vote in Parliament, unlike when I signed us up to Maastricht by hook or by crook. And when - I mean, if - Brexit is voted down, we can have a second referendum. Or as many as it takes to get the right answer.

They've scraped clean through the bottom of the barrel and are into the stinking ooze underneath.

Go much further and they'll have no recourse but to wheel out Tony Blair. Praying

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:27 - 01 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the crass hippocracy of John Major making a statement like that was not lost on me either. I was waiting for someone to sneeze "Maastrict" in the background.

It got me round to thinking. This was all his fault anyway. All the things I REALLY hate about the EU came in in the Maastrict treaty. It's pretty much what changed the EEC into the EU and it was Major who railroaded it through using parliamentary chicanery (a 3-line whip AND confidence vote on a mostly unrelated bill) to avoid having even a whipped vote, never mind an open vote on the subject because they knew they would have lost.

Worth remembering labour also voted against it.

Also worth remembering the Danes voted against it the first time but were made to keep voting until they came up with the correct result. The French only voted it in by 0.8% in a referrendum.

Oh yeah. Just remembered, Major signed us into the fucking ERM as well when he was chancellor.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:01 - 01 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time a remainer asks for another referendum, tell them it'll only be advisory and they have to have a majority of the 45 million electorate to be able to win it, that's the conditions they wanted us to go through to leave, so they can have the very same conditions.
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:37 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-43195160

Has anyone considered how Britain is going to survive after the army of eastern European amateur gas engineers abandon us?

UK doesn't need gas engineers or nurses. It needs to be great again:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-theresa-may-speech-hard-facts-plan-laid-out-challenges-conservatives-eu-a8237486.html

What a speech by the PM!

Everyone has run into the street to celebrate.

A carnival atmosphere; people quoting their favourite bits, children taking turns at being different cabinet ministers.

Just saw a Millennial share some avocado with an elderly racist.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:00 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Just saw a Millennial share some avocado with an elderly racist.

To be fair to Sharia, her latest meaningless face-sounds have brought both sides together in feeling disgusted and confused.

The only clarity I take from it is that we're appeasing our way right into a Brexit-in-name-only, at best.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:32 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

To be fair to Sharia, her latest meaningless face-sounds have brought both sides together in feeling disgusted and confused.

The only clarity I take from it is that we're appeasing our way right into a Brexit-in-name-only, at best.

She's a bullying twat. Only comfortable when she played Camorons Dominatrix at the home office. Like any bully, now having to actually deal with others on terms where they dont have an automatic advantage shes completely useless.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 26 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 99 of 523