Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Some people take the debate a bit too far - MP shot...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:25 - 16 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
How we still left the EU

We haven't and there's no sign that we will.

#Stall4SaintJo

I see her husband, the as-yet-unconvicted-of-any-crime Brendan Cox, has been gobbing off a fair bit lately on the SJW-tears circuit. I'd have hoped his chickens would have come home to roost by now, but apparently it's to be a year of delayed gratification. Crying or Very sad
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 88 days between these two posts...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:30 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Mr Saint Jo's grace period has expired: can you hear those clucking chickens, Brendan? They're sounding pretty... roosty. Even Mumsnet are beginning to question whether sanctity is transferable. Poor little mites, mind.

Aside, what is it with 'progressive' men forcing their fingers into wamen's gobs? Still, I guess 'thumbing' is still better than 'the claw'.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:03 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tricky one this for the right-wing media - by advertising Mr Cox's less than saintly behaviour in an attempt to 'smear' the Cox brand and philosophy, one can argue that it simply raises the pedestal of Ms Cox by showing what she had to put up with in her marriage...

I predict a story saying that Ms Cox knew about certain events and by doing nothing effectively condoned the actions of her husband... I then predict certain individuals on BFC making a mental leap to 'all lefties are therefore hypocrites and should be blamed for letting in millions of black people who are murdering our grandmothers and forcing the decent white people of England to worship the devil'... or something similar.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:15 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I started a thread on this in Feminist Chat"

Feminism chat is the place to be. Thumbs Up

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights/3165251-Brendan-Cox

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:20 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you 'SusanBunch'? Top name if you are, but I don't really know why...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:21 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is, #IBelieveSurvivors he looks like a proper struggler cuddler, and I eagerly await his lawyers' strong denials of a fresh bunch of allegations.

Fit and proper person to be in charge of a chaaaaridy which focusses on giving a leg... up... to young political wamens? Thinking

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:24 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Are you 'SusanBunch'?

Not afaik.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:30 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect you are right. He will slip into obscurity until one day popping up on 'I'm a non-celebrity with a Tax Bill'. At this point he will marry Kerry Katona.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:33 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do seem surprisingly woke about leftieboys tending to get handsy when they they're off the clock.

Ste wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Are you 'SusanBunch'?

Not afaik.

Are you animal, mineral, or potato?

southlondonmama7, before the Mumsnet Stasi inevitably get to it, wrote:
I worked with BC for 7 years at Save the Children, this is not only true but the tip of the ice berg. I left STC as I was sickened of the level of cover up by the board and Justin Forsyth (who went on to work for the UN at Unicef). I personally know the women who went to the board and had him FINALLY removed as they threatened to go to the police but didn't want to hurt the charity. He is the worst kind of man.

Fresh historical allegations would satisfy me. Drooling

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:41 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear he left Strictly under a cloud...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:37 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love reading Mumsnet!

I do wonder how any of them ever became Mums though, a bigger bunch of man haters you couldn't find.

Was it - 'Three strokes and you'd better come, I don't want that male bit in me any longer than I have to!' Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:12 - 12 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Are you animal, mineral, or potato?

You should read the International Potato Centers Strategy and Corporate Plan for Research, Innovation and Impact.

It will help you to have a better understanding of their strategic objectives and what we can expect from them in the next few year. Thumbs Up

https://goo.gl/4uh0Ao

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:07 - 18 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Brendan Coxfam has stepped down from the Saint Jo chaaaaridies "for the time being".

In order to "take full responsibility for what I have done", in the Harvey Weinstein sense of admitting that his demons may have forced him to do... something... while strenuously denying each and every specific accusation from those lying sluts. Rolling Eyes

I do so hope this is a prelude to some really meaty and lulzy public accusations or prosecutions. Poor little mites though.

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:03 - 18 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this the same man that had to step down from another charity because he was on the take/fiddle?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:20 - 18 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:
Isn't this the same man that had to step down from another charity because he was on the take/fiddle?

Yes, he's a dirty little pervert (maybe, allegedly) Laughing

I wonder what 'Saint Jo' got up to that hasn't reared it's ugly head yet? Shocked

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:36 - 18 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I wonder what 'Saint Jo' got up to that hasn't reared it's ugly head yet? Shocked

If she did anything at all then it never will see the light of day. The leftist priesthood of the MSM will ensure that, especially while Brexit is still a topic in the public mind and there is mileage to be made from the holy image. I'm surprised her revered image hasn't been spotted on pieces of toast or Tesco's window, just to remind us racist peasants how much we really need to remain.

https://www.oram.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/mary_apparition-288x300.gif

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:59 - 18 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:

I thought politicians embarked on charity work because it's lucrative. Maybe I'm being too cynical about their motives Thinking

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:10 - 18 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I've got a fair idea...

https://s32.postimg.org/ac2jblu4l/jo_cox_muslim.png

https://www.asiansunday.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Jo-Cox-with-members-at-the-Al-Hikmah-centre-Batley-300x225.jpg

https://www.sunray22b.net/images/jo_cox_henchmen.jpg

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:20 - 18 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I've got a fair idea...

https://s32.postimg.org/ac2jblu4l/jo_cox_muslim.png

You racist. She was a saint that tirelessly "campaigned for the civilians of Syria" in "the corridors of power".

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:34 - 18 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
She was a saint that tirelessly "campaigned for the civilians of Syria" in "the corridors of power".

Honourable Member for Damascus, sure. Zero stuffs given about the wamen and grrfls in her own constituency though.

She really was everything wrong with UK politics, although I'd have preferred her to have exited via the ballot box rather than the pine one.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
ThoughtControl wrote:
She was a saint that tirelessly "campaigned for the civilians of Syria" in "the corridors of power".

Honourable Member for Damascus, sure. Zero stuffs given about the wamen and grrfls in her own constituency though.

She really was everything wrong with UK politics, although I'd have preferred her to have exited via the ballot box rather than the pine one.

Agreed

It is really time politicians were Ecky thumped with a black pudding until they remember that they were elected to look after the members of their constituency, and not to right all the wrongs of the world to the detriment of the people who pay their wages and pensions.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 39 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8