Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The anti third wave feminism anti SJW nonsense thread.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:30 - 19 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/t7EcsGD.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:16 - 20 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marxist-Feminists: Men are ejaculating on inanimate silicone which is raping a women and it has to stop.

Little aside, I typed the clickbait before reading to the end of the article, but as is so often the case now, the hyperbole doesn't exceed the reality. A femlawyer has actually stated that spooging in a femdoll is raping a woman. Not "like", not "equivalent", not "metaphorically", but as a statement of fact. A lawyer.

AshWebster
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:50 - 20 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

how have i only just found this thread?

theres so much stuff on TRP (theredpill) that i agree on. obviously some takes it a bit too far to the extreme but most of it is spot on... the world is becoming a socio-feminist minefield..

do i care if you are bi or lesbian or gender fluid? no each to their own who cares... but when you start acting like you should get priority treatment or demanding equality when the two sexes are completely different is beyond me...

equality for voting etc. fully agree.

equality for physical stuff. disagree.. the feminists all want to be treated equally to men until they get a punch in the face - then its all "oh he cant hit a woman" (not that i condone hitting a woman, but you see the argument). some women can look after themselves (in fights) agrees, but the majority when it comes down to the nitty gritty will look to a man for protection. What will happen when the world has turned all our alphas into betas and conflict happens?

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:29 - 20 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
What will happen when the world has turned all our alphas into betas and conflict happens?

It's already happened - see Sweden. The country cannot defend itself, the Caliphate will take over.

We're not far behind, as are Germany and France. When the same feminists hold Refugees Welcome banners and chant Allahu Akbar at demonstrations, and the same mentality is covertly held by the (probably man hating lesbian) women that have highly influential positions in policing, government and the civil service then it's only a matter of time before your country is done. The only joy to be had will be watching all the soyboy beta faggots being hacked to pieces by the animals they invited into the utopia that they have helped to create.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:37 - 20 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
equality for voting etc. fully agree.

I don't. Most progressive insanity can be pinned on wamen consistently voting for giving away the treasure that men produce.

I'd only give a vote to net contributors to the Exchequer, even if the threshold was set above my own contribution.

ThoughtControl wrote:
It's already happened - see Sweden. The country cannot defend itself, the Caliphate will take over.

Apropos that, another 70 minute Stefan Molyneux rekking of a 32 year old Swedish woman who just can't find a marriage minded man. Those little "hmms" of self epiphany just crease me up.

Crib notes: this highly eligible doctor dated "fifty or one hundred" Swedish men in the past decade who were "all very nice" but none of them - not a single one - interested her.

But for the last two years, she has been cuddling a Middle Eastern migrant with whom she knew she had no future.

Why? Because he pursued her. Relentlessly.

None of the Swedish men did.

Not one.

Soy-boys who apologise for the crime of being born with a penis do not reproduce.

Wamen who have been brainwashed that none of them must settle for less than a rocket-scientist-CEO-athlete-Prince-Charming-male-femanist do not reproduce.

Thus falls Westernesse.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 20 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Crib notes: this highly eligible doctor dated "fifty or one hundred" Swedish men in the past decade who were "all very nice" but none of them - not a single one - interested her.

But for the last two years, she has been cuddling a Middle Eastern migrant with whom she knew she had no future.

That sounds entirely normal Laughing Just throwing it out there, were women better off when their family picked their suitor? Very Happy

In other news women taking time out to breed shouldn't be penalised for doing so in the Tennis world: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/43464868

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:44 - 20 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
That sounds entirely normal Laughing Just throwing it out there, were women better off when their family picked their suitor? Very Happy

Nah, up to 6% of arranged marriages end in divorce. Whistle

I'd recommend watching the video, it's just a relentless rampage of reality checks. Family involvement comes up, as does Sweden's maternity leave: statutory minimum is an incredible 390 days at 80% pay, per child. As Herr Molyneux says: first they've paid to train her as doctor, now they're going to pay her to not to be a doctor.

The tennis one is a giggle, because as with any femjob, who loses out when preggers women gain? Other wamen, that's who.

So unjust! Maybe... Thinking... they should let some men into the competition too, just so that they can automatically eliminate them even if they win. Idea

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:53 - 20 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I'd recommend watching the video

I don't have the staying power for these kinda things. I only made it through the Tommy Robinson interview cos of the interviewer Wub

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:17 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here's another substantive issue that you won't read. Razz

Criminal barrister Matthew Scott wrote:

Yup. Someone in the Met decided that they could actually create the offence of thoughtcrime on their own say-so. They've since backed down, with no apology or explanation, but it speaks volumes about what they consider their role to be.

The Hatefinder General has determined, using methods subtle and esoteric, that up to 17 out of every 10 people are Hatecrimers. More funding for the Hatefinder General! MOAR!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:10 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Reading an article is fine, as it doesn't take over an hour Smile

It seems women are (well at least one is) in agreement with you on the Tennis/pregnancy thing: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/43477213

"If seeded now, she would take away the spot of another girl who had fought all year to have a seeding, so it's a tricky situation."

I suspect the tournament organiser is scared of having a star player knocked out, which's why they have seeding, to make sure big name players meet in the latter stages of the tournament.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:33 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Reading an article is fine, as it doesn't take over an hour Smile

Well, ask if you need any help with the trickier words.

Tennis lass sounds like she's got internalised misogyny, very bad. Tut Tut

Perhaps they could have separate tournaments for maidens and matrons?

AshWebster
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:18 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blog.interviewing.io/we-built-voice-modulation-to-mask-gender-in-technical-interviews-heres-what-happened/

It's a study in which interviewees were anonymous as much as possible (via technology) and studied to see how women performed verses men... all things being equal. What was learned is women quit the process at an alarming rate after a perceived failure. The men seemed to stick it out over time.

(stolen from trp)

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:02 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, sure, Australia abandoned anonymised civil service recruitment when they found that it revealed inherent bias against men and towards wamen. Clapping

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Well, sure, Australia abandoned anonymised civil service recruitment when they found that it revealed inherent bias against men and towards wamen. Clapping

Isn't that what Itchy's always going on about? Do you think it works the same with minorities?

It's a bit like the Indeed advert running atm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aUKd5CDgto ...although don't they merely advertise jobs? Confused

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:12 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

There can be "no excuses" for anything other than equal prize money and coverage for women's cycling, says Great Britian's Lizzie Deignan.

[TOUR DE YORKSHIRE] HOW LONG IS THE ROUTE?

- The men's course will cover 711KM (442 miles) over four stages - one stage each day, full details.

- The women's course will cover 256.5KM (159 miles) over two stages - one stage each day, full details.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:16 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for parity ma dude. Let the women do the same as the men, sorted https://gearjunkie.com/courtney-dauwalter-moab-200-winner

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:17 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard this conversation on the way to work this morning. The Labour lesbian was clearly just a man-hater fearful that men might get onto all-women shortlists by self-identifying as women. Hilarious.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09vyvxk
from 2:38:30

(Annoying that you have to log on these days.)

Last edited by Kawasaki Jimbo on 22:45 - 21 Mar 2018; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:35 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
Time for parity ma dude. Let the women do the same as the men, sorted https://gearjunkie.com/courtney-dauwalter-moab-200-winner

On the subject of mixed events, why at the Olympics do they have segregated shooting events (just curious)? Normally when there's something that levels the playing field (such as a horse or racing car) men and women compete against each other.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:00 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not care, parity. If remuneration is to be equal then effort expected should be the same, simples. I also never said mixed, although that example I gave shows possibles.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:32 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Tut Tut

No one is better than anyone else and everyone is the best at everything.

"Transgender downhill racer wins first race by nearly 13 seconds

Kate Weatherly won the New Zealand National Downhill women’s champs last weekend. The result came a mere three weeks after a competing as a man."

http://www.mbr.co.uk/news/event_news/transgender-downhill-racer-372233

Have some facebook comments as well: https://www.facebook.com/MBRmagazine/posts/1659492707420575

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:49 - 21 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
Do not care, parity. If remuneration is to be equal then effort expected should be the same, simples. I also never said mixed, although that example I gave shows possibles.

I know? Eh? Your example of a mixed event reminded me of watching the Olympics. It's the same situation with Tennis, prize money is equal (or sometimes more for women) when they play up to two sets less, depending on how the match goes.

Ste wrote:
M.C wrote:

Tut Tut

No one is better than anyone else and everyone is the best at everything.

"Transgender downhill racer wins first race by nearly 13 seconds

Kate Weatherly won the New Zealand National Downhill women’s champs last weekend. The result came a mere three weeks after a competing as a man."

http://www.mbr.co.uk/news/event_news/transgender-downhill-racer-372233

Have some facebook comments as well: https://www.facebook.com/MBRmagazine/posts/1659492707420575

No thanks Very Happy

It's not just transgender women, it's other women that have a natural advantage: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/21/lynsey-sharp-caster-semenya-rio-2016-olympics

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:05 - 22 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real hatecrime is binary segregation. There should either be one category, or 71 (and counting).

Refutations?

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 10:34 - 22 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
The real hatecrime is binary segregation. There should either be one category, or 71 (and counting).

Indeed; everyone's a winning beautiful special-snow-flake in their own category.

(I get the impression the paralypics is a bit like this... like the time I won a mountain bike race... and also came last ... still got the 1st place goody bag however!)

AshWebster
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:31 - 22 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a case of Natural Selection going backwards for the first time in evolution?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:01 - 22 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
Is this a case of Natural Selection going backwards for the first time in evolution?

No. Procreation is always based on fitness to survive in the environment.

It's the environment and the definition of fitness that's changing radically, not the process.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 110 of 139