Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Charlie's Army

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:42 - 16 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three 60 seater busses, 100 Polis and lift every swinging dick/flapping Fanny.
Hawl them up in front of a magistrate and ask them to justify the behaviour outside a fucking sick kid's hospital.
Make them pay all costs for the 'Clean Up'.

Idiots.

I fucking hate pikeys.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:11 - 16 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
I fucking hate pikeys.

Fo' sho', but are they? I thought they were just regular chavs, I like to use my slurs appropriately.

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:43 - 16 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
MCN wrote:
I fucking hate pikeys.

Fo' sho', but are they? I thought they were just regular chavs, I like to use my slurs appropriately.

Not too sure of the families background (nor do I care enough to check it out) although, they do have local accents and I haven't seen any caravans on the neighbouring park or three legged dogs around.

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:59 - 16 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah... I know they're not tinkers.

I just thought the last worthless protest was by Fucking Pikeys so I blame pikeys for every protest.
And for the chemical attack in Syria at the weekend.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:23 - 17 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm, they look like honest, decent pram-faced dole scum, not travellers.

DWP want to get down there and ask who's claiming "job seeker's allowance", that'll disperse them sharpish.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:30 - 17 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw a news article a few days ago the gist of which was pretty much 'Baklaff smash dank whoolies for potatoboy'

smh.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:11 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ECtHR have ruled that parents should stop being selfish, and consider their son's best interests rather than their own.

The great unwashed congregating outside have also attempted to storm the hospital.

Man the fucking water cannons, and get rid of the fuckwits.

The Italians have granted him citizenship also, apparently. Rolling Eyes Don't understand why they want to import a medical bill.

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:23 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
ECtHR have ruled that parents should stop being selfish, and consider their son's best interests rather than their own.

The great unwashed congregating outside have also attempted to storm the hospital.

The Italians have granted him citizenship also, apparently. Rolling Eyes Don't understand why they want to import a medical bill.

The other day, the kids dad was reported as saying god should decide Alfie fate.

Well then, let's unplug the ventilator and see what happens. Thinking

As for water cannons, just send the tanks in Tiananmen Square stylee. Dance!

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:56 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are the enablers in all of this (the Pope/Vatican). The dad was saying they have a private jet on standby... is that his private jet? They made the same offer with baby Charlie and I think even Trump tried getting involved Rolling Eyes

Dave70 wrote:
The other day, the kids dad was reported as saying god should decide Alfie fate.

Well then, let's unplug the ventilator and see what happens. Thinking

I didn't realise they were going for the god angle Rolling Eyes I said something similar with this case. At least with baby Charlie it was a case of 'we knows better dan dem doctors innit', even though when it was finally explained to the parents, with I assume the use of hand puppets they relented.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:58 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are they getting the money from to mount all these legal challenges?

Legal aid (from the same pot that's not paying for fixing potato babby)?

Wonga?

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Where are they getting the money from to mount all these legal challenges?

Legal aid (from the same pot that's not paying for fixing potato babby)?

Wonga?

Some Christian group have been backing them legally.* Not sure to what extent though.

*I'll post a link when I find it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/who-lawyers-fighting-alfie-evans-14545819.amp

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:51 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Yes they r e a l y d o.

What do you mean 'latest case'?

This one and no they don't.

I don't understand either point.
There wouldn't be the "fuckwits" if the kid wasn't being held there for dubious reasons. What exactly are those reasons?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:04 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
There wouldn't be the "fuckwits" if the kid wasn't being held there for dubious reasons. What exactly are those reasons?

Quote:
The hospital has argued that keeping him on a ventilator is not in "his best interests" and any further treatment was not only "futile" but also "unkind and inhumane".
But his parents want to take him to Rome's Bambino Gesu Paediatric Hospital, which has links to the Vatican, where his palliative care would continue.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-43872678
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Kawasaki Jimbo says and posted a link to. This is in the child's best interests.

Nothing is to be gained by transporting a terminally ill child in Alfies condition to another country. Such a move could likely cause further distress to the child and would certainly achieve the square root of fcuk all.

Saw on the news earlier that the kids dad now plans to take out a private prosecution against the hospital.

Also, all bus services past the hospital have been re-routed as the fuckwits keep blocking the road. ITV just need to put back to back episodes of Jeremy Kyle for 24 hours, that should get them back indoors.

The sooner the hospital turn off the kids ventilator the better for all concerned.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:

I don't understand either point.

The reasons are that the child has no quality of life, and it's basically akin to keeping your dog, which is riddled with cancer and cannot do anything for itself, alive, all for the purpose of selfish 'human' gratification.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:55 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:
Some Christian group have been backing them legally

Ah, and they're offering to pay for whole life palliative care as well?

Or are they expecting Caesar to render unto spudlad?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:14 - 23 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps if dad spent more time with his terminally ill son instead of making FaceBook live broadcasts, he'd feel less aggrieved when the kid finally does snuff it.

Current claim is that he's been 'sustaining his own life since 9.17', but now he's going grey because he needs oxygen, and staff won't give it. Apparently.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:29 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spudlad now apparently getting oxygen. His dad (an unmarried sinner) is very keen to point out that he's right, he was right, and all the doctors were wrong, and he was right, right?

It's a miracle! Now his brain will grow back!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:43 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know what the rednecks are like for contradictions.

If he needs oxygen to survive, he's not really surviving, is he?

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:37 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Potatobabby, spudlad .... haha

Wait can I report these terms as offensive and get mega compo?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:58 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already reported. Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:10 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:

Sure, via the "victim surcharges" which go to the Victims and Witnesses General Fund, an organisation that operates in such a safe space that it almost appears that it doesn't really exist. Thinking

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:30 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
DrSnoosnoo wrote:

Sure, via the "victim surcharges" which go to the Victims and Witnesses General Fund, an organisation that operates in such a safe space that it almost appears that it doesn't really exist. Thinking

So that's where the 45 victim tax I had to pay for having the temerity to speed on a straight bit of road with no pavement as the pavement and the fucking cycle track in each direction is on the other side of the fucking dual carriageway is going....

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:42 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
........... any further treatment was not only "futile" but also "unkind and inhumane".

I'm still not convinced. So what if they say that, given their track record has proven the opposite and we also don't have a genuine second opinion.

Below is a more plausible reason.

Rogerborg wrote:

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:59 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
........... any further treatment was not only "futile" but also "unkind and inhumane".

I'm still not convinced. So what if they say that, given their track record has proven the opposite and we also don't have a genuine second opinion.

Below is a more plausible reason.

Rogerborg wrote:

They have had several opinions from other Dr's from other institutions, from other countries.

One of the Hillsborough lot, Tony Bland I think his name was, he was caught up and crushed, ended up braindead or similar, with just machines keeping him alive. The hospital, with the approval of the family, went to the court to get permission to allow the suffering to end. Granted it's not the same condition, but the principles of the matter are the same.

Would palliative care do anything to enhance the kids quality of life, or is it more likely just a comfort blanket for the parents to hold on to and milk a little longer? If it was your family pet, would you keep it alive artificially, or would you do the kindest thing and ease its' suffering?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 340 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8