BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ronnie Pickering road rage C*NT full video

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:30 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amidst all the giggles I never quite worked out whether RP (WP?) actually 'was' someone in his locality, or at least thought he was - must have been some reason for thinking he could threaten the pedboi like that? Did he have a bit of rep locally or something?

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:30 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
At least the chap knew who he was.

who?

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:59 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he did always say he was known as "1 punch Pickering"

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:35 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
At least the chap knew who he was.

who?

Wonnie Pickawing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NoNDmgLFTA

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Amidst all the giggles I never quite worked out whether RP (WP?) actually 'was' someone in his locality, or at least thought he was - must have been some reason for thinking he could threaten the pedboi like that? Did he have a bit of rep locally or something?

From what I can make out he had at one time been a boxer with some local success. I'm guessing about 40 years ago, and everyone in the village he lived in / pub he drank in knew who he was. He subsequently inferred that everyone in the whole world knew who he was, like Michael Jackson, or maybe Flash Gordon.

Based on subsequent interviews I've almost started feeling sorry for him as he seems to have accepted how much of a fool he made of himself. As an object of ridicule there's far more fun to be had laughing at him than punching him in the head.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:25 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
As an object of ridicule there's far more fun to be had laughing at him than punching him in the head.

The moped guy said he was old and in poor health IIRC, so Wonnie only wants to pick on certain people... like a bully. Seeing someone pick a fight with him, then how weak his chin is was amusing Thumbs Up

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:46 - 28 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
jnw010 wrote:
As an object of ridicule there's far more fun to be had laughing at him than punching him in the head.

The moped guy said he was old and in poor health IIRC, so Wonnie only wants to pick on certain people... like a bully. Seeing someone pick a fight with him, then how weak his chin is was amusing Thumbs Up

Ronnie didn't know any of that when he unleashed his comical pink faced tirade of do you know who I am on a helmet wearing trollollollong scooterist. It was hilarious. His attempt at intimidation and bullying was comical.
Blindsiding the old clown with a headshot after he's been drinking and is walking away from a confrontation that he wants no part of, I just don't get the humour.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:37 - 28 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Ronnie didn't know any of that when he unleashed his comical pink faced tirade of do you know who I am on a helmet wearing trollollollong scooterist. It was hilarious. His attempt at intimidation and bullying was comical.
Blindsiding the old clown with a headshot after he's been drinking and is walking away from a confrontation that he wants no part of, I just don't get the humour.

Didn't he? The guy wasn't buried down in a car, I'm willing to bet had it been a big scooterist he wouldn't have been spoiling for a fight.

And it didn't look like he was walking away from the confrontation, more standing there all casual in the knowledge the other guy was being held back (until he wasn't Laughing).

Bozzy.
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:19 - 28 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
jnw010 wrote:

Didn't he? The guy wasn't buried down in a car, I'm willing to bet had it been a big scooterist he wouldn't have been spoiling for a fight.

And it didn't look like he was walking away from the confrontation, more standing there all casual in the knowledge the other guy was being held back (until he wasn't Laughing).

In any ways it’s karma. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 335 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3