BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Banga Hotel Slaves

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:11 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's entirely possible to be self funding and still a burden. Everything from overloaded roads and sewers to over
subscribed schools and insufficient hospital places. But the really big one is food and the lack of it. On China I'm sure I
read somewhere there are as many Chinese outside of China as there are in it at any given time. If they all returned
home tomorrow, there wouldn't be enough of anything for them all, not enough jobs, farmland, food, water, sanitation
regardless of how wealthy they are. Sometimes it's just a case of way too many, who ever is picking up the tab. It's
just that white people of the world by and large have figured this out and breed accordingly. We are globally trying to get
a quart out of a pint pot. It's simply not sustainable while POC keep breeding like snakes.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:15 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

China and India have tried to bring their population (numbers) under control. Africans still breed like rabbits. Think I mentioned it in another topic where on a programme about Africa's baby boom, there was an African woman who was convinced to only have 4 kids Confused TBF we used to do the same (have large families) until birth control etc..

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are never going to get birth control to work in 3rd world countries until there is some form of social care.

The reason that families have so many kids is that they hope at least one or two will live long enough and do well enough to support them in their old age. No family to look after you, you die.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:46 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would agree but they bring those same habits and values with them to countries where having the shits doesn't = dead.
I had Africans living next door back in London. 2 bed house, 6 kids plus Mum and dad. Just before I left there for
Bristol, Femi the husband knocked and asked me if I could pop my head in and give him my thoughts on some
discolouring on the walls. I said sure and had a look. Thick black mould on every inch of the walls, but they
never ever had a window open in the 5 years I lived next door, the heating was always on UberBarbados setting,
but the main problem was that there were simply far too many of them for that house. They had the living room
set up as a part time bedroom FFS.

To be fair to them, they both worked, but no doubt with all those kids the DSS was topping them right up. Ola the wife was
in nursing, and Femi worked on the trains and was a pastor at his church. Both came here already married from Africa
and then they had all 6 of their kids in the UK. I'd hate to see the bill for that.They were nice enough people but had
no idea about living in the modern world, they never maintained their house, their car was falling apart and front
and back gardens were a state, on more than one occasion they had other African visitors from the church turn up
while they were out and about who thought it was entirely okay to use the front garden as a toilet. Their kids were pleasant
and well mannered though, so that's a credit to them. But a classic case of stranger in a strange land, rather than embrace it
and try and integrate they were happier with their African 'ways' so they metaphorically and literally drew the curtains
and that's how they carried on.

Last edited by grr666 on 22:52 - 02 May 2018; edited 1 time in total

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:52 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
You are never going to get birth control to work in 3rd world countries until there is some form of social care.

The reason that families have so many kids is that they hope at least one or two will live long enough and do well enough to support them in their old age. No family to look after you, you die.

As long as they are boys though eh? We can lob those pesky baby girls over the garden wall.
They seem quite capable of birth control when it suits them. Can't imagine these were all stillborn!
And that's just the one massive pile of dead babies they've found, India is pretty big place.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:49 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Both came here already married from Africa
and then they had all 6 of their kids in the UK. I'd hate to see the bill for that.

80 grand in 'free money' alone. It's funny how BCF always exclude child benefit when they're moaning about the welfare state Thinking

grr666 wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

As long as they are boys though eh? We can lob those pesky baby girls over the garden wall.
They seem quite capable of birth control when it suits them. Can't imagine these were all stillborn!
And that's just the one massive pile of dead babies they've found, India is pretty big place.

That's why India and China are a bit of a cock fest Wink

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:16 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
On China I'm sure I
read somewhere there are as many Chinese outside of China as there are in it at any given time. If they all returned
home tomorrow, there wouldn't be enough of anything for them all

Stats say 50 million currently, so about 3% of the Chinese population.

To compare, about 5.5 million Brits live abroad which is 8% of the UK population, and the country would be completely and utterly fucked if all those lot came back at once Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:18 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I wasn't certain about that, it was something I casually read or heard somewhere. 50million isn't a drop
in the Ocean though. Our 5.5million overseas have been easily replaced with imported people of different ethnicities, and
then some. The Chinese, however have replaced their overseas folk too, with even more Chinese. Haven't been
myself, no real urge to go. Japan is much more my cup of tea, more dignified and polite. Looking in from the outside
China seem a place that welcomes outsiders, like I would welcome cancer. Present company excepted of course, but fuck
me you only had to learn Chinese to gain acceptance. Shocked Compare that to our country that waves in the illiterate,
the criminal and the feckless with no thought for the indigenous or any real efforts to integrate them into our society and
you can see why people get upset about it. Some of that blame has to lie with them for that mind you, they don't seem
to try that hard, suits them not to I suppose. I know we have enclaves of ex-pats in Eurape (for now), but if things change
a la Brexit they may be coming home anyway, that NHS is quite the carrot for elderly people who frequently get ill.

Last edited by grr666 on 23:18 - 04 May 2018; edited 1 time in total

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:59 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Japan is much more my cup of tea, more dignified and polite.

A veneer of grim rote behaviour floating on undercurrents of desperate repressed rage, mass withdrawal from society, plummeting birth numbers, rat utopia.

I spotted one small patch of green in Tokyo in the mid Naughties, but I've been informed that it's since been built over.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:19 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mass withdrawal from society is a bad thing? I should have added slightly more my cup of tea. But If I had
to visit one or the other, it wouldn't be China. It wouldn't be Japan either if the Maldives were also in the list.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:03 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely love Japan.

It's a society that takes a while to accept you, all polite on the outside but 'bloody Gaijin' behind your back.

Once you begin to understand the culture (and I have only scratched the surface) and make friends they are the most loyal people.

Go outside the metropolis of Tokyo and it's a wonderful country with plenty of traditional people and ways of life. It's a country that is very proud of itself and has trouble seeing where it ever went wrong (see the veneration of the war heroes even now and they lost!)

Makes South Korea look like a drab shithole. (a greyer place I have never seen). I liked Hong kong for it's bustle but (before it was Chinese) it was never very friendly. I've never had the pleasure of visiting mainland China to explore though.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:04 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Present company excepted of cor, but fuck
me you only had to learn Chinese to gain acceptance. Shocked Compare that to our country that waves in the illiterate,
the criminal and the feckless with no thought for the indigenous or any real efforts to integrate them into our society and
you can see why people get upset about it

You'll be surprised to find what it's really like over here then Laughing

The majority of foreigners in China are English teachers, and oftentimes the bottom of the barrel has well and truly been scraped. I'm in a wechat group where people share funny stuff relating to life in this country, and one common theme at the moment is self-introductory videos that people have submitted in the hope of getting an English teaching job in China. Russians, African, Pakistanis etc, all with terrible English, claiming to be British, Canadian, Australian etc. It's hilarious and terrible in equal measure. And they still find work!

Also last year a guy in the city I live released a rap song and music video which pretty much spells out what some locals think of foreigners here - https://nextshark.com/chinese-rapper-insults-stupid-foreigners-racist-hip-hop-music-video/ . Of course, it was swiftly banned by the government.

Anyway the point, which I almost lost track of, is that China is still rather welcoming of fairly low calibre folk. Very low calibre at times. Certainly the vast majority can't speak any more Chinese than "I'd like a beer" and "Can I have this one, not too spicy." Laughing . A mate of mine showed me an educational poster in the school he's started teaching in. The poster was full of spelling mistakes... and it was made by a British lad. Also there's recently been a new policy announced which will allow 30 million Filipinos to come over and teach English. Quite an interesting move - while these lot are not going to be as good as British, Americans etc, they'll still be a great deal better than Russians and Pakistanis, and will probably work for half the price too.

Anyway, around all this, foreigners are generally very well liked, mainly for the novelty/rarity value, no doubt because there aren't so many over here (and yes that's because of the language barrier stopping them from doing much other than teaching English), but certainly the bottom-of-the-barrel folk I just described are not thought of especially badly by the general population.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 330 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2