Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:52 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Treasona May tells her cabinet to split up and fite over two bad choices, neither of which Brussels will accept anyway, let's take a moment to be RIPmemberingmost for Victor Spirescu, the "poster boy" for Romanian migration to the UK.

"died in a car crash after taking cocaine and driving in excess of 100mph while disqualified".

<picard-clap.gif>

Truly, I want that story all over a poster extolling the virtues of free movement of people into the UK. What an asset he was.

Oh, in other news, you know that Brexodus of Sociology of Gender Studies physicist and engineer EU 'academics' that's been happening since the Brexit vote?

Well, Val me down with a feather, 1,385 more of them somehow managed to move to racist UKia than left in 2017.

When will the bad news end begin?

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:25 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Val wrote:
Brexit what is hapening next - 1 minute for statistics.

In 2018 742 000 leavers are already dead and we've we have left 558 000 majority only.

In two year in 2020 Remain will have a majority. Let that news sinks with you Laughing

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathregistrationssummarytablesenglandandwalesdeathsbysingleyearofagetables

https://i.imgur.com/7ahmGzj.png

If this was the case, why have we gone from the 1975 referendum with 65% pro EU, to 48% Pro EU in 2016?

Also if your only argument for something is that you've got to wait for people to die to get your own way, it pretty much proves your argument is shite.

Brexit is the new norm now, people have adjusted to the poorer economic performance, mostly because of WM dithering, so you're out of luck trying to sell EU federalism to anyone .

no reply to this as per...
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:15 - 13 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprise: Racism in UK more normalised since Brexit vote: UN report

https://www.euronews.com/2018/05/12/racism-in-uk-more-normalised-since-bexit-vote-un-report

Who'd have thought that May happen eh?

Meanwhile I really enjoy all the racists calling LBC and complaining about it Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/S17ZZi7.gifv
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:31 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

That is true enough. We still welcome in, feed, clothe, house, heal, and pass special laws specifically protecting and elevating race baiting shit-stirrers like Ms Achiume, but ban white visitors like Geert Wilders, Martin Sellner, Brittany Pettibone and my boyfriend Lauren Southern.

Perhaps Ms Achiume could toddle off back to Zambia and lecture them on their human rights record. Let's see how that works out for her.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:39 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

https://www.euronews.com/2018/05/12/racism-in-uk-more-normalised-since-bexit-vote-un-report

Who'd have thought that May happen eh?

Meanwhile I really enjoy all the racists calling LBC and complaining about it Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/S17ZZi7.gifv

Full on nazi government yet we have 300k people net migrants that keep coming here? Laughing

the boy who cried wolf is a good story.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:29 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Full on nazi government yet we have 300k people net migrants that keep coming here? Laughing

244,000 in 2017 according to the ONS. But they're still using the farcical IPS that relies on migrants being honest enough to shop themselves. Rolling Eyes

I believe they've been collating passport-in vs passport-out data for years but have been sitting on it. I'd go ahead and assume that, as with the NI number debacle, admitting the true scale of migration would be political suicide for whichever flavour of Common Purpose was infesting Number 10 at the time.

Grenfell remains the litmus test. 129 flats less 80-odd dead = 203 (and counting) households demanding their free house or luxury flat.

Thing is, Brexit may allow us to take back control of our borders, but with May Not in charge, we won't actually do so.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:51 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently everybody are so sensitive and easily offended now after Brexit (despite the UK not left yet).

Even all the gammons at BBC Question time now don't like been called gammon? Crying or Very sad

https://i.imgur.com/caQHMRD.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:01 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hideously pink. Sick
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:33 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Apparently everybody are so sensitive and easily offended now after Brexit (despite the UK not left yet).

Even all the gammons at BBC Question time now don't like been called gammon? Crying or Very sad

Do you enjoy being a racist?
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:24 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Grenfell remains the litmus test. 129 flats less 80-odd dead = 203 (and counting) households demanding their free house or luxury flat.

Quote:
Sajid Javid revealed that officials are trying to rehouse 203 households following the fire in June that claimed about 80 lives. That is more than the 151 homes that were lost in the tower and in neighbouring Grenfell Walk, because many households have chosen to split and be rehoused separately, he said.

When opportunity knocks... Shifty

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:04 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Val wrote:

Do you enjoy being a racist?

Oh so been a gammon is a race innit?

Don't be ham fisted gammons are not an ethnicity.

Gammon can ungammon. Just don't read the Express, the Mail, don't listen to LBC and not be a massive miserable racist ok?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:01 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
not be a massive miserable racist ok?

What race is the European Union?

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:21 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Hideously pink. Sick

Canon skin tones Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:47 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weasel Scotch is set to 'reject' Brexit.

An independent Scotchland must be free to be dictated to and taxed by Brussels, without representation, rather than to retain powers devolved by the colonial English. Only when all English meddling is cut oot and Scotchland is run directly as a satrapy of Brussels will we finally attain true freedom.

https://i.imgur.com/rHaQafO.png

Jing, crivvens, Sweaties, sort yourselves out. Berlin's not going to subsidise you to the tune of £17,000,000,000 a year - they have enough entitled whinging parasites on their Eastron borders as it is.

Last edited by Rogerborg on 13:13 - 15 May 2018; edited 1 time in total

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:56 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Oh so been a gammon is a race innit?

Don't be ham fisted gammons are not an ethnicity.

Gammon can ungammon. Just don't read the Express, the Mail, don't listen to LBC and not be a massive miserable racist ok?

This is where your argument comes to die, if your idea works, what is Islamophobia? seeing as Muslims are not an ethnicity?
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Nexus Icon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:08 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Novelty Rubik's Cube. Do not want.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:46 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
The weasel Scotch is set to 'reject' Brexit.

What is the worst that can happen?

Make gammon angry? Wait...

https://i.imgur.com/o48DcDr.png

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:30 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvard, that crap ex-poly that anybody can get into has done a study

https://www.hks.harvard.edu/sites/default/files/centers/mrcbg/working.papers/USUK%20FTA%20516%20FINAL.pdf

In short:

A UK-US trade deal is unlikely.

Unless the UK makes massive concessions to the US that would be politically unacceptable.

Concessions such as charging the NHS a lot more perhaps?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/15/trump-threatens-use-us-trade-talks-force-nhs-pay-drugs/
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:16 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

https://www.hks.harvard.edu/sites/default/files/centers/mrcbg/working.papers/USUK%20FTA%20516%20FINAL.pdf

In short:

A UK-US trade deal is unlikely.

Unless the UK makes massive concessions to the US that would be politically unacceptable.

Concessions such as charging the NHS a lot more perhaps?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/15/trump-threatens-use-us-trade-talks-force-nhs-pay-drugs/

Meh, TTIP wasn't far off being done and dusted, as per any trade deal, not everything will be covered and there's always opt outs such as public sector exemptions under wto rules
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:28 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

No they haven't;

Study wrote:
The views expressed in the M-RCBG Associate Working Paper Series are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the Mossavar-Rahmani Center for Business & Government or of Harvard University. The papers in this series have not undergone formal review and approval; they are presented to elicit feedback and to encourage debate on important public policy challenges. Copyright belongs to the author(s). Papers may be downloaded for non-commercial use only.

Itchy wrote:

I read a particular Author name and thought "Bias-much?". That particular name, Ed Balls (yes that one) who is a Senior Fellow @ Harvard Kennedy School. Seems you can get in if you're an ex politician with a bit of a PR team behind you.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:10 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
[rekt]

I'm honestly having a right chuckle at the increasingly bare propaganda from Remoan, although dressing it up as academic research is a new high / low.

It's just the same old "we're dooooomed" line that they've been trotting out since the Right Honourable Member in Pigsmouth announced the referendum.

'appen we might be, or 'appen we might not, but I'd prefer that the world were run by people who want to have a go at making it better.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:49 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
Itchy wrote:

No they haven't;

Study wrote:
The views expressed in the M-RCBG Associate Working Paper Series are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the Mossavar-Rahmani Center for Business & Government or of Harvard University. The papers in this series have not undergone formal review and approval; they are presented to elicit feedback and to encourage debate on important public policy challenges. Copyright belongs to the author(s). Papers may be downloaded for non-commercial use only.

Itchy wrote:

I read a particular Author name and thought "Bias-much?". That particular name, Ed Balls (yes that one) who is a Senior Fellow @ Harvard Kennedy School. Seems you can get in if you're an ex politician with a bit of a PR team behind you.

Academia is stuffed full of this sort of person, they have a vision, and then they make the stat's fit the narrative, Ball's and especially his wife, wont be turned.
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:22 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:

Sure, but is anything he said actually wrong? Or are you going to play ad hom?

Or will the US give the UK a fantastic trade deal that is massively detrimental to themselves?

Or will they as the bigger party seek to enrich themselves at the expense of the other party?

Wilbur Ross has gone on record saying that he sees BREXIT as a god govern opportunity to steal trade.

Trump even mentioned that he wants the NHS to pay more in the article I linked.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 338 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 109 of 523