Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Is there ANY way to silence this clown?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:00 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
The perp is coming to do crime and probably has his shootur loaded and ready.
The 'armed' by-stander probably is not holding a gun.

I will favour the perp in that situation.

Sure, we can imagine a situation that's different from the one that we've just seen.



M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Yes, it is. That's why I said it.

Neutral You say guns = safety.

Can you quote me saying that?

I say it gives a wamen or a a fighting chance against a Dindu.

You say[*] you'd rather the Dindu won. That's a shocking thing to say[*].


[*] In the same way that I said what you said I said.


MCN wrote:
Have you had many guns pulled on you?

How many guns (or knives, or acids) does a legally carried firearm need to defend against or deter by its mere potentiality in order to justify itself?

My number is 0.1373215. What's yours?


MCN wrote:
Move to the states if you want to live in society where people with an IQ of 60-80 (Wink) are allowed firearms.

That's a bit racist. Tut Tut
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike


Last edited by Rogerborg on 09:49 - 15 May 2018; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

jnw010
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:20 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Neutral You say guns = safety. I say guns might = safety if the person holding one has the nerve and skill to use it. If a trained officer thinks f**k this, I doubt an English teacher will be willing to go all Die Hard.


Laughing I'd put more faith in an English teacher who gives a shit about the kids he's in charge of than a tub o'lard plod worried about his pension and breaking some health and safety rules.

M.C wrote:
Have you had many guns pulled on you? Move to the states if you want to live in society where people with an IQ of 60-80 (Wink) are allowed firearms. I'm quite happy with our gun laws.


I don't think anyone's advocating a right to buy and own firearms from the age of 12 or whatever it is some states in the US allow. Some European countries have a training course and then an assessed written and practical test just for sport ownership and I'm pretty sure some US states do as well for concealed carry permits. You can still regulate and control it.

I think what's interesting is what I see as the difference in mindset of pro and anti gun campaigners. Pro gun campaigners seem to want to take responsibility for themselves, family, and their community, anti seem to want government control and someone else to take care of everything for them. Okay, there are a few MOAR GUNZ! nuts in there too.

There's a whole other argument around whether high levels of gun ownership = high levels of gun crime, with the Swiss on the higher levels of ownership with low crime, and last I heard no national database on who owns what.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:30 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:

Neutral You say guns = safety.

Can you quote me saying that?


Rogerborg wrote:
A disarmed populace is neither polite, nor safe.

____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:42 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
I think what's interesting is what I see as the difference in mindset of pro and anti gun campaigners. Pro gun campaigners seem to want to take responsibility for themselves, family, and their community, anti seem to want government control and someone else to take care of everything for them.

No, I live in Dindu country, more guns would make my family and community less safe Rolling Eyes Everyone pretty much knows the government and police etc. don't give a shit about crime and that they're on their own.

jnw010 wrote:
There's a whole other argument around whether high levels of gun ownership = high levels of gun crime, with the Swiss on the higher levels of ownership with low crime, and last I heard no national database on who owns what.

There's an obvious difference with Switzerland. But yes lets ignore all the examples of where gun ownership doesn't work because there's one where it does.
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:39 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
A disarmed populace is neither polite, nor safe.

That's nice. Now, can you quote me saying that an armed populace is necessarily ("=") safe?

The world isn't binary, and only Sith say that it is.

My point, which I'll hammer home again, is that disarming our society worked in the short term, but the trend isn't encouraging. White Flight is keeping a lid on the overall numbers, but London has clearly been lost to Dindu.

Do you really think that the ever shrinking number of law abiding citizens there should rely on MetPlod for their safety?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

jnw010
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:31 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
There's an obvious difference with Switzerland. But yes lets ignore all the examples of where gun ownership doesn't work because there's one where it does.


Conversely lets ignore all the examples where gun ownership doesn't equal gun crime because there are sht holes where it does.
You see two societies with high levels of gun ownership, one has high levels of gun crime and the other one doesn't. You're arguing that the answer is to remove guns.

I'll also add that Switzerland isn't the only country with high gun ownership and low gun crime.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:09 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
I am not an advocat for everyone owning guns but....

There are more folk killed on the roads in the states then are killed by guns.


Shocked

Roads should be banned.

Point taken, but it allows me to say that guns have only one purpose. While normalising gun ownership might (in rare instances) enable the innocent to fight back as Rogerborg would like, I'd have 'cooked a few fools' instead of tutting if there had been a pistol in my glove box, and I'm a reasonably well adjusted individual. (Or am I?)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:56 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
A disarmed populace is neither polite, nor safe.

That's nice. Now, can you quote me saying that an armed populace is necessarily ("=") safe?

Admit you donked yourself with that one Wink

Rogerborg wrote:
My point, which I'll hammer home again, is that disarming our society worked in the short term, but the trend isn't encouraging. White Flight is keeping a lid on the overall numbers, but London has clearly been lost to Dindu.

What fantasy world are you living in? Before the 1997 firearms act (you know after all those children were slaughtered) was everyone walking around armed and keeping Dindu at bay?

Rogerborg wrote:
Do you really think that the ever shrinking number of law abiding citizens there should rely on MetPlod for their safety?

They never have done.

jnw010 wrote:
Conversely lets ignore all the examples where gun ownership doesn't equal gun crime because there are sht holes where it does.
You see two societies with high levels of gun ownership, one has high levels of gun crime and the other one doesn't. You're arguing that the answer is to remove guns.

So the US is a shit hole? I thought it was the worlds largest economy and "the greatest country on earth". I'm not arguing we remove guns cos we already (basically) have Eh?

jnw010 wrote:
I'll also add that Switzerland isn't the only country with high gun ownership and low gun crime.

What are the others? I'll hazard a guess it's similar countries with far lower levels of poverty and issues of Dindu.

The options for the UK are a) stay where we're now or b) make Britain Great again and end up with a similar murder rate as our American betters.
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:38 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Now, can you quote me saying that an armed populace is necessarily ("=") safe?

Admit you donked yourself with that one Wink

You're thinking I'm thinking along these lines:

"If we keep doing X, then Y follows. Therefore if we stop doing X, then Y must stop".

A rational person would think "If we keep doing X, then Y follows. Therefore if we stop doing X, then Y may stop. Let's give it a try, because more X and more X clearly isn't working."


Rogerborg wrote:
What fantasy world are you living in? Before the 1997 firearms act (you know after all those children were slaughtered) was everyone walking around armed and keeping Dindu at bay?

There you go carping on about the long lost past again. Let it go, man. Tear up your UKIP membership and move on.

I'd like to live in the future world of the possible, not simply recycle the past. The demographics and society (lack of) in urban areas that are, well, technically geographically located within the UK are very different now than 20 years ago.


M.C wrote:
The options for the UK are a) stay where we're now or b) make Britain Great again and end up with a similar murder rate as our American betters.

Our immigration and social policies are actively moving us beyond where we are now. Prohibition demonstrably isn't keeping guns, knives and acid off the streets. Changing nothing does not result in a Great Britain.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:12 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
The demographics and society (lack of) in urban areas that are, well, technically geographically located within the UK are very different now than 20 years ago.

Are they? When was mass commonwealth immigration?
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jmoan
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 18 Nov 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:19 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Point taken, but it allows me to say that guns have only one purpose. While normalising gun ownership might (in rare instances) enable the innocent to fight back as Rogerborg would like, I'd have 'cooked a few fools' instead of tutting if there had been a pistol in my glove box, and I'm a reasonably well adjusted individual. (Or am I?)


Well you don't even have the chance to give someone the shakes with a taser and if the old biddys get their way you won't even be able to have a pop at some tin cans in your backyard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43299953
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:41 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
The demographics and society (lack of) in urban areas that are, well, technically geographically located within the UK are very different now than 20 years ago.

Are they? When was mass commonwealth immigration?

I'm thinking more of North / War Torn Africans, South Asians and Elbonians swarming into London and the Norf over the past couple of decades. Don't take my word for it, Blair's own Wormtongue blabbed that the Blair Swarm was explicitly intended to irrevocably change our demographics, a policy that's continued to the current day under a succession of Common Purpose pinko regimes.

Oh, and we're talking about the real numbers, not the farcical IPS estimates, and you'll note that it's about the critical masses in London and Oop Norf that have formed insular communities, not the overall percentage.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike


Last edited by Rogerborg on 21:04 - 16 May 2018; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:40 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Point taken, but it allows me to say that guns have only one purpose. While normalising gun ownership might (in rare instances) enable the innocent to fight back as Rogerborg would like, I'd have 'cooked a few fools' instead of tutting if there had been a pistol in my glove box, and I'm a reasonably well adjusted individual. (Or am I?)


Well you don't even have the chance to give someone the shakes with a taser and if the old biddys get their way you won't even be able to have a pop at some tin cans in your backyard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43299953

Doesn't that support the argument (against guns) if household pets are being used as target practice, and kids are getting killed by airguns. The incident sounds like an accident but I've heard of stories of kids being deliberately targeted and dying Neutral

Rogerborg wrote:
I'm thinking more of North / War Torn Africans, South Asians and Elbonians swarming into London and the Norf over the past couple of decades. Don't take my word for it, Blair's own Wormtongue blabbed that the Blair Swarm was explicitly intended to irrevocably change our demographics, a policy that's continued to the current day until a succession of Common Purpose pinko regimes.

Oh, and we're talking about the real numbers, not the farcical IPS estimates, and you'll note that it's about the critical masses in London and Oop Norf that have formed insular communities, not the overall percentage.

Well Dindu does seem to be a home grown problem. I guess it could be from Blair's Britain but it seems to be successive generations stemming from Caribbean immigration* (you know when they came to save us).

*before I'm accused of being raciss that's why a lot of Africans don't like being lumped in with that lot (and object to the term Afro-Caribbean).
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:13 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Well Dindu does seem to be a home grown problem.

Hardly. Shithole countries aren't so because of geography. You import the people, you get the culture.

Because it's dull, it'll hurt more.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:30 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:
Well Dindu does seem to be a home grown problem.

Hardly. Shithole countries aren't so because of geography. You import the people, you get the culture.

Then how does the culture propagate? I'm not looking for excuses but there's a correlation between mass immigration > dumping them (along with other undesirables*) in hurriedly constructed high density social housing > and within a short amount of time serious social problems developing. It's also a picture repeated in different communities in different parts of the country (even Rogerborg land). If we hadn't created those environments maybe the problem wouldn't be so bad (again not looking for excuses).

*single mothers and the elderly, hence when the latter died out you got the demographic shift

P.S. if you rate this post funny I will stab you Wink
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:01 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Then how does the culture propagate?

Why would it not?

Why would you expect anyone to change their culture just because they've changed their latitude and longitude? That's a colonial attitude, that is.

We don't put impulse control or respect for the fruit of honest labour in the tap water. I wish we could.


M.C wrote:
If we hadn't created those environments maybe the problem wouldn't be so bad (again not looking for excuses).

It seems that's exactly what you're doing. Blaming geography, blaming environment, blaming everything but the human beings for their own behaviour. That's the racism of low expectations right there.

LPS walls do not a prison make. What defines a monkey cage is not the iron bars, but the inhabitants.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:24 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:
Then how does the culture propagate?

Why would it not?

Why would you expect anyone to change their culture just because they've changed their latitude and longitude? That's a colonial attitude, that is.

We don't put impulse control or respect for the fruit of honest labour in the tap water. I wish we could.

I think you've missed my point. If future generations are born here then why isn't our culture being instilled in them. It's been proven that council policies of housing similar people in the same area(s) hasn't worked.

Also the same thing happened with other estates up North. They were built, admittedly filled up with peasant folk although the older ones in particular seemed quite pleased with it, then within a decade feral children were running around. They were as insane as it sounds now, originally a desirable place people wanted to live.

Rogerborg wrote:

It seems that's exactly what you're doing. Blaming geography, blaming environment, blaming everything but the human beings for their own behaviour. That's the racism of low expectations right there.

Not really, anyone with a brain realises what's going on and tries not to become a product of their environment, but for the general mouthbreathers, and lets be honest they aren't potential engineers and mathematicians, it's like continually winding up a dog then wondering why it's aggressive all of a sudden.
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:54 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Not really, anyone with a brain realises what's going on and tries not to become a product of their environment, but for the general mouthbreathers, and lets be honest they aren't potential engineers and mathematicians, it's like continually winding up a dog then wondering why it's aggressive all of a sudden.


And there you have the problem and solution. You have to stop them breeding.

It's got to happen some day as there will come a point the very few workers cannot be taxed enough to support the bottom feeders.

Drastic, yes. Will it happen, yes, but not until society starts breaking down (worse than now). When they stop child allowance you know it's on the way.
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:06 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
And there you have the problem and solution. You have to stop them breeding.

I don't disagree Smile I've never understood how anyone with a modicum of sense would bring a child into such a shit environment.

Polarbear wrote:
It's got to happen some day as there will come a point the very few workers cannot be taxed enough to support the bottom feeders.

Drastic, yes. Will it happen, yes, but not until society starts breaking down (worse than now). When they stop child allowance you know it's on the way.

I've never understood financially rewarding people for breeding. I realise half of BCF see it as just getting their taxes back, but you shouldn't have a kid if you can't afford it, like you wouldn't have a car etc..
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 01 Dec 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:53 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

anywhere with lots of blacks and/or Muslims is shit, funny that.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:15 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I think you've missed my point. If future generations are born here then why isn't our culture being instilled in them.

I'm agreeing with you more bigly than you're agreeing with me. Folded arms

Geography is irrelevant. Culture is about who you're brought up with during your formative years.


M.C wrote:
It's been proven that council policies of housing similar people in the same area(s) hasn't worked.

Absolutely, but what if those people demand to be housed together, because culture. Up in Glasgow Toon, the Shawlands area is now pretty much Little Islamabad, and much of that is private housing, much of that owned by slum landlords from, well, Islamabad.

In-group preference is perfectly natural, and cultures will self propagate given any opportunity to do so. Gammons don't go native when we move to El Costa, we proudly call ourselves "ex pats" and get the Daily Mail flown in specially.

So the question doesn't become "why isn't that regressive / oppressive / patriarchal / irresponsible culture changing now that it's claiming UK benefits?" but "why on earth are we importing regressive / oppressive / patriarchal / irresponsible cultures in the first place, then expecting them to magically become just like the progressive tolerant 'diversity' loving fools who welcomed them in?"


M.C wrote:
it's like continually winding up a dog then wondering why it's aggressive all of a sudden.

Again with the subhuman analogies. Very bad. Why not apply a single standard of expectation to all humans?

Or do you believe that there are genetic differences that explain and excuse animalistic behaviour? Shocked
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:10 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
anywhere with lots of blacks and/or Muslims is shit, funny that.

I often ask people to name a place, any place in the UK that has been improved by large numbers of blacks or Asians
(all shades and flavours) 'setting up shop'. Never had an answer. It's like they enjoy a nice bit of filthy squalor and over
occupancy. Every example I can think of has higher non violent crime, higher unemployment, higher drain on publicly funded
organisations, higher traffic, higher contributions from the state rather than to it and far higher violent crime.
I'd be the first to admit if this wasn't the case. If somehow there was a little Jamaica/India/China/Africa/Egypt/Turkey etc
where you could be welcomed, sing, dance and listen to traditional music, eat good traditional food and meet
hardworking people celebrating their own cultures while respecting ours. Never. Gonna. Happen.
Just shitty violent slum after shitty violent slum.
____________________
Currently enjoying products from Ford, Suzuki and Yamaha
Ste wrote: Avatars are fine, it's signatures that need turning off. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:18 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Again with the subhuman analogies. Very bad. Why not apply a single standard of expectation to all humans?

Or do you believe that there are genetic differences that explain and excuse animalistic behaviour? Shocked

Most people are animals IMO, or at least small stupid children, malleable and prone to believe however they're brought up is the right way. It doesn't excuse anything but we're talking about people with very little self-awareness, generally at some point it'll click with them, but if that's at age 20, or 30, or 40 you can do a lot of thieving before then.

grr666 wrote:
Johnnythefox wrote:
anywhere with lots of blacks and/or Muslims is shit, funny that.

I often ask people to name a place, any place in the UK that has been improved by large numbers of blacks or Asians
(all shades and flavours) 'setting up shop'. Never had an answer. It's like they enjoy a nice bit of filthy squalor and over
occupancy. Every example I can think of has higher non violent crime, higher unemployment, higher drain on publicly funded
organisations, higher traffic, higher contributions from the state rather than to it and far higher violent crime.
I'd be the first to admit if this wasn't the case. If somehow there was a little Jamaica/India/China/Africa/Egypt/Turkey etc
where you could be welcomed, sing, dance and listen to traditional music, eat good traditional food and meet
hardworking people celebrating their own cultures while respecting ours. Never. Gonna. Happen.
Just shitty violent slum after shitty violent slum.

Not sure I'd lump all of those together. Black areas are shitholes because there's very little entrepreneurial spirit. For example the businesses round here were Asian owned, then the Turks came over in the 90s, clubbed together and bought them all up. Hence the blacks hate the Turks, creating a funny parallel with Korean business owners in 'the hood' Smile

Asian people just seem to be naturally tight*. Again with the business example, most of the local shops had very little stock when they owned them, and most of it was past date. Asian parts of East London are noticeably shitter, like no one wants to spend 50p making their house or shop look nicer.

*another thing Muslims definitely don't have in common with Jews Whistle
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:32 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown,_London ?

Genuine "?", I've never been. Some choppy-hands, no doubt, but I bet they pay their taxes, or at least pay off the tax inspectors handsomely.


M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Or do you believe that there are genetic differences that explain and excuse animalistic behaviour? Shocked

Most people are animals IMO, or at least small stupid children, malleable and prone to believe however they're brought up is the right way. It doesn't excuse anything but

I believe in free speech, but...

I don't intend to jizz in your mouth, but...

One land. One law. One standard of expectations for all, Gammons to Gambians.


Oh, hey, vaguely back on topic:

Woman (woman, not wamen) open carries on her campus after graduation, and the progtardsphere goes mental. Whistle

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdQj6A-W4AE0d5w.jpg:large

Original twatter post, enjoy the commentards eating each other. Drooling
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:13 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
grr666 wrote:
China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown,_London ?

Genuine "?", I've never been. Some choppy-hands, no doubt, but I bet they pay their taxes, or at least pay off the tax inspectors handsomely.

I don't get it either. Apart from Itchy thinking he's suffered worse than Mandela, which as far as I can tell stems from one incident where the perpetrator apparently told him it was a joke (Confused), I've not noticed that much hate for our chinky friends Wink

Rogerborg wrote:

I believe in free speech, but...

I don't intend to jizz in your mouth, but...

One land. One law. One standard of expectations for all, Gammons to Gambians.

I thought you'd be pleased I'm subscribing to your 60-80 IQ theory for this specific example. Remember the Kenan and Kel* episode (probably not) when Kel got a 96 on his IQ test and was a genius Neutral Stupid people are easily influenced, that's all I'm saying.

Rogerborg wrote:
Oh, hey, vaguely back on topic:

We were never off topic Folded arms Discussing what makes Dindu Dindu, and looking into the origins of a problem's more productive than our usual focusing on the consequences > kill it attitude.

*
https://static.next-episode.net/tv-shows-images/huge/kenan-and-kel.jpg
[genius to the left]
____________________
Street Trip'
Yamaha MT-03 (660)
Honda XR-125L
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 1.26 Sec - Server Load: 1.3 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 51 - Page Size: 170.28 Kb