Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:33 - 08 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Crack is a hell of a drug! And she's got crack ho' written all over her.

I was thinking the same thing Shifty That's the embarrassing thing about all of this, when they go to the scene and interview local people/friends/relatives. I assume anyone with any brains doesn't want to a) talk to the media and b) hang around a crime scene.

grr666 wrote:
I'm from London and I genuinely couldn't make out what the hell they were saying in that video. I fear I'm getting old.
Something that lot seem unlikely to experience tbh.

If you make it past 25 you're an old G Wink

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:40 - 08 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watch that Black Panther film. Oh My God, talk about anti white and pro black propergander, It had the anti English Colonial thrown in with the European slave ships having the black slaves jumping overboard instead of being slaves. Loads of little digs. If it had just half of digs in it but from a white perception it would not have been made or be band from all screens. Other than that it was ok.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:55 - 08 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Just watch that Black Panther film. Oh My God, talk about anti white and pro black propergander, It had the anti English Colonial thrown in with the European slave ships having the black slaves jumping overboard instead of being slaves. Loads of little digs. If it had just half of digs in it but from a white perception it would not have been made or be band from all screens. Other than that it was ok.

So they didn't mention black slavers rounding up their own people to sell to the white man? Funny that Thinking It's baffling we seem to be funding propaganda against ourselves.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:34 - 08 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH I'm getting fed up with this whole wailing and gnashing over poor little hard done by little black man routine.

Why the fuck should black lives matter to me when they obviously don't to other blacks.

At the risk of being accused of racism ( Cool ) it is a sad state of affairs that life is very very cheap just about everywhere on the African continent and that has been exported to Europe and other major population centres.

I lived in an armed guarded compound in Port Harcourt, Nigeria when working there because lives didn't matter a shit in that country (whatever colour) and they would shoot you for the clothes on your back. Other than black Africa (I would say every country I have been to there emulates Nigeria in some degree) the only country I have worked in that had me living in an armed compound for my own safety was Egypt, and thats up there with the biggest shitholes in the world I've ever been to.

Be it education, the lack of it, or something else, there is something in the psyche that has a complete disdain for anyone other than number 1 and getting the most for the least and whining when it turns to rat shit.

And I really really do not give a fuck. The world's smallest violin player, just for you!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:57 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

78% of suspected gang members are black and that must be well raciss. Neutral

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:04 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

But the PoPo be well raciss, innit!

Quote:
Operation Trident, or simply Trident, is a Metropolitan Police Service unit originally set up in 1998 to tackle gun crime and homicide in London's Afro-Caribbean communities following a series of shootings in the London boroughs of Lambeth and Brent.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:10 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who sees the contradiction? Violent crime rises in the capital (predominately amongst young black men), and the lack of policing is blamed. Yet any efforts to address the issue, be it intelligence in this case, or stop and search is criticised for being raciss.

London has fallen Pale

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, until whitey goes on a stabby stabby rampage so the figures more evenly match, then yes, it be raciss!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:18 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've said before, I think PC Khan has a lot to answer for, but is being rather quiet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:18 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You so wacist.

Which is exactly what we need to make this country great again. No more pussy footing around and being scared of offending snowflakes. If someone is offended by reality then that's their problem to get over.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:44 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have we tried locking up more law abiding white grannies in order to reduce violence by and against young black men? Then how do you know it won't work?

M.C wrote:
It's baffling we seem to be funding propaganda against ourselves.

Nah, Blick Panther was mostly watched by nonWhitemericans, so People of Diversity were funding it.

Seems fair. Bear in mind that the comic was created by the two whitest Jewish guys in existence to liberate young black kids from their welfare monies.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:58 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Bear in mind that the comic was created by the two whitest Jewish guys in existence to liberate young black kids from their welfare monies.

Suppose it's better than them spending it on crack

A nobel prize for those guys perhaps?

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:52 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Rogerborg wrote:
Epic compo coming his way....Epic compo, mind.

Compo might not be that epic...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:30 - 19 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:

Oooh, bad luck with the case assignment there: "District Judge Tan Ikram". As we've been told over and over, only Whitey can be wayciss. But that means that only Whitey can be browbeaten into virtue signalling that we're not wayciss.

Hmm, how are police / diversity relations looking in Bristol now? Thinking

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:52 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lammy now actually asking if #BlackLivesMatter in UKia.

But... #BLM is about blue-on-black. Hijacking it for black-on-black, isn't that cultural appropriation? Very bad! Tut Tut

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:51 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Lammy now actually asking if #BlackLivesMatter in UKia.

But... #BLM is about blue-on-black. Hijacking it for black-on-black, isn't that cultural appropriation? Very bad! Tut Tut

So the article is about drug gangs:

Quote:
Labour MP David Lammy warned of more killings in London if the authorities did not take urgent action, adding that minister must ask themselves "do black lives matter?"

So what are you saying David, that because they're black, they're drug dealers? Wayciss!!!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:30 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
So what are you saying David, that because they're black, they're drug dealers? Wayciss!!!

"Albanian or Serbian drug gangs, or indeed from local drug gangs"

Local Cockney drug gangs? Kraysie.

He does have a fair point that it if were happening to fair maidens in Surrey or Kent, it would probably get more action.

But it's not though, is it? It's happening in Tottenham, and it's happening to, and more importantly being done by, Lammy's constituents.

Perhaps he could go and knock on a few doors there and ask what's up with that, rather than ranting at the rest of the country that we're to blame for the behaviour of his voters.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:10 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
He does have a fair point that it if were happening to fair maidens in Surrey or Kent, it would probably get more action.

You mean entrenched, wealthy, upper class, white, southern privilege areas?

But yes, WHY does it generally involve the local youth in your constituency David? Could one argue that their local MP simply isn't doing enough?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:58 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light skinned vs dark skinned race-war: FITE.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:52 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear David Lammy, I'm laughing as black people slaughter each other. I appreciate since I'm white this must be my fault but I cant stop laughing, keep up the good work #blacklivesdontmattertoblacks

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:42 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocking news about racist violence by MetPlod

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/EF23/production/_101691216_chart-force_population-5952c-nc.png

As we can clearly see, the Metropolitan Police are using force against white people at a far higher rate than against "Asians" (which includes Orientals).

This kind of vile racial profiling must end. #NotAllHonkeys.

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:40 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame they don't show the percentage of crimes committed and the percentage of population.

That would be a good comparison, then perhaps the use of violence in crimes ...

Nah we'll just stop at blacks get more force per head because we dindunuffin and everyone is wacisssss

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:14 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Am I the only one who sees the contradiction? Violent crime rises in the capital (predominately amongst young black men), and the lack of policing is blamed. Yet any efforts to address the issue, be it intelligence in this case, or stop and search is criticised for being raciss.

Personally I'd criticise stop and search for being borderline useless:

"The report explores the relationship stop and search had with crime at a borough level in the
Metropolitan Police over a 10-year period. Overall, it suggests that higher rates of stop and
search (under any power) were associated with very slightly lower than expected rates of
crime in the following week or month......The inconsistent nature and weakness of these associations,
however, provide only limited evidence of stop and search having acted as a deterrent at a borough level.

These associations were typically weak. For example, it was estimated that, if total
searches were 10 per cent higher in week/month one in an average borough, total crime
on that borough would have been 0.1 per cent lower in week two and 0.3 per cent lower
in month two. No other associations were found for other time periods or with other
crime types."

stop and search is a bit shit in terms of actual effects.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:31 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
It's a shame they don't show the percentage of crimes committed and the percentage of population.

That would be a good comparison, then perhaps the use of violence in crimes ...

Nah we'll just stop at blacks get more force per head because we dindunuffin and everyone is wacisssss

Confused eh? Why would they include those figures in "use of force" stats?

Unless you mean the BBC, in which case I would suggest they left it out because black people are wildly over-represented in the arrest stats and they lack the statistical chops to actually dig into the numbers and find out what that correlation means (or perhaps they are worried about what they will find?).

Having said that, simply being arrested should at higher rates should (ideally) map linearly to an increase in force use, which is not what is seen. Are black arrestees more likely to be problematic for the police to handle? What's the comparative figures for whitey from a similar socio-economic background (a factor which also correlates very strongly with crime figures)?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:54 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dribbling of a different kind for this NBA star:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-44235126/nba-star-sterling-brown-stun-gunned-in-police-video

So, check list time:
1) Got arsey and defensive - check.
2) Refused to follow basic instructions - check.
3) Got taken down because of it - check.
4) Coppers get spanked because racist - check.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 332 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 30 of 184