Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Israelis massacre Palestinians on a grander scale than usual

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Using live rounds on rowdy/rioting protesters is a
Good thing
42%
 42%  [ 20 ]
Bad thing
57%
 57%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 47

AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:47 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
So tragically wide of the mark it isn't even funny.

We have an eye-roll emoticon, if that would help to express your world-weary disappointment at the folly of human fallacy.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:26 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
The root cause of nearly ALL of recent history problems in the Middle East is the parasitical state that is Israel (that we, ourselves initiated).

Even Sunnis killing Shiites?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
It plays out like the total annihilation of Israel, which they've been pretty much asking for since they started their apartheid.

When was that? If you can pick a date (morning or afternoon ethnic cleansing slot), we can have a look at what preceded it, and what followed.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:20 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Everyone hates Israel.

Sure they've occasionally stopped fighting with each other and united against those pesky jews, but they have a long history of killing each other.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:21 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Nearly all of the conflict since 1948 has been waged directly by Israel against it's neighbouring countries or on its behalf by its allies (us) and the US.

I think rather more were started by the Arabs than the Israelis.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:15 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a shame, we were just getting to the good bit.

Lord Percy wrote:
[I advocate] the total annihilation of Israel, which they've been pretty much asking for since they started their apartheid [in] 1948.

We started it in 1917, in the sense of "it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine".

Of course, the arabs kicked off, and continued to kick off in 1920, and 1921, and of course we appeased them by limiting the number of Jewish refugees allowed to enter the region, even though they were being slaughtered wholesale in Russia and the Ukraine.

It got pretty hairy in 1929 when the Jews massacred the arabs the arabs massacred the Jews, and expelled them from Hebron. They wanted to live apart from them, you might say.

They (the arabs, not the Jews) got really uppity long about 1936 but we (the UK, not the Jews) had had enough by then and gave them a taste of the bayonet to settle them down.

In 1937, we (again, le Royaume-Uni) proposed giving just 20% of the region to die Juden, and 80% to the arabs, but of course, they (the arabs, not the Jews) weren't for giving up one inch of ground in return for peace and harmony. Maybe they should have read their korans more, I hear it's all about living in peaceful harmony.

We were a bit busy from 1939 to 1945, but by 1942, die Juden had indeed had a bellyfull of arab violence and intransigence, and declared that if they wouldn't share like civilised humans, they could sod off then.

From then on, they did proceed to split shemaghs in splendid style and force out violent arabs. If you want history to begin in 1942 and end about 1950, then yes, the Zionists are literally all Hitler and nothing that preceded or followed it excuses that.

If you want to look before then, or look at now where in their, uh, apartheid state 21% of their population and 1/6th of their government is arab, perhaps we could have a reasonable discussion about whether to gas them in order to bring lasting peace to the region which is not otherwise rife with internecine slaughter between different arab tribes and flavours of muslims.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:34 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Well this is proper bollocks.

These people want to exterminate/breed/tax you out of existence. Their religion mandates it. The only way you deal with that shit is to smash down on it it with 1000 times the fury it wants to unleash on you. You and everyone here sleep easy at night because this is how the UK did it for hundreds of years, fuck with us and we'll invade you and pillage your nation. Now we loudly advertise how we wont do that anymore and hey look camel fucker bombs going off on the UK mainland, Saudi funded brainwashing factories popping up all over UK towns.

If you love Palestine so much, why not go over there and offer to help bandage the wounded?....... oh yeah that won't happen because you know full well within 6 months I'll be laughing my arse off watching you have your head sawed off on liveleak.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:18 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
If you want history to begin in 1942 and end about 1950, then yes, the Zionists are literally all Hitler and nothing that preceded or followed it excuses that.

Oh, and it should go without saying, but perhaps doesn't, that the 1948 argy-bargy was precipitated by the act of Israel declaring its existence.

Of course, that sort of vile verbal aggression couldn't go unchecked, and so Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Iraq were left with no choice but to defend their, uh, foreign borders, against those murderous words by bringing the peace of the grave to Jewish civilians in the region.

Die Juden then showed their true colours by refusing to just be exterminated (again) or fleeing the region (again), and treacherously attacked the innocent arab armed forces within its so-called borders, who were merely attempting to enact peaceful regime and genotype change.

So they are indeed Nazis, in the same sense as if Hitler had been invaded by Poland.

You can make an argument that every time that Israel is, hmmm... pro-actively defended against... it tends to seize the ground used to launch that... defence.

I can see a solution to that, although apparently the rest of the region can't quite grasp it.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:47 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:

If you love Palestine so much, why not go over there and offer to help bandage the wounded?....... oh yeah that won't happen because you know full well within 6 months I'll be laughing my arse off watching you have your head sawed off on liveleak.

Laughing Surely this isn't serious? So you really do think the whole middle-east is actual ISIS Laughing Well done.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:51 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

We started it in 1917, in the sense of "it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine".

Interesting, but it doesn't really change anything.

Surely you can see what's wrong with this. A gentleman's agreement over some land which didn't belong to either of them. If the current home secretary agrees to me settling in your back garden (as long as I don't prejudice the civil and religious rights of the existing settlers) can I make it so?

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 09:00 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Surely you can see what's wrong with this. A gentleman's agreement over some land which didn't belong to either of them. If the current home secretary agrees to me settling in your back garden (as long as I don't prejudice the civil and religious rights of the existing settlers) can I make it so?

It's rather difficult deciding just where a Jewish homeland should be, maybe you'd have preferred the final solution?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:09 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

I was hoping it might change your mind over who started it.

Not that yesterday matters, since any solution has to come tomorrow.

And the arabs could end the situation tomorrow, or any time that they choose. Not with their final solution, but simply by accepting the reality that they will not be able to exterminate Israel either wholesale or piecemeal (even if the stones and trees say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him, as Hamas' charter notes), and settling for a two state solution.

Israel does not have the means to unilaterally end the conflict, except by ceasing to exist.

If there's a third option, I'm not seeing it.

Lord Percy wrote:
Surely you can see what's wrong with this. A gentleman's agreement over some land which didn't belong to either of them.

It was unfortunate that we were shouldering the burden of trying to make the region behave in a civilised fashion, yes.

The nuance is that the arabs in the region were happily selling land to the Jews before they realised that they were coming to live on it rather than turning a profit.

And that it was a sparsely populated and undeveloped area, and the Jews created new settlements (which they provided with power and water through their efforts) rather than displacing the arabs.

The forcible displacement of the arabs didn't happen until 1948, but again, we're back to: they started that, and lost.

Don't start none, won't be none.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:29 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

And the arabs could end the situation tomorrow, or any time that they choose. Not with their final solution, but simply by accepting the reality that they will not be able to exterminate Israel either wholesale or piecemeal (even if the stones and trees say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him, as Hamas' charter notes), and settling for a two state solution.

I think you aren't aware that it's a whole lot more than angry Arabs fighting Jews "because Mohammad peace-be-upon-him said we should kill them all". You even note yourself that there was relative peace there before.

The 'two state solution' you speak of isn't even remotely upheld. The reality, which they're being forced to accept, is that of being turfed out of their homes to make way for Jewish settlers. There's documented evidence of Israeli officials knocking on doors and telling folk they have until the end of the week to leave. If they refuse, the next course of action is a bit of jackboot diplomacy and a convoy of bulldozers.

What's your take on the decades of commentary from those who say it's a blatant apartheid? UN style organisations and the likes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_the_apartheid_analogy#Issues_in_the_Occupied_Palestinian_Territories

Last edited by Lord Percy on 12:30 - 21 May 2018; edited 1 time in total

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:22 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
The 'two state solution' you speak of isn't even remotely upheld.

How can it be "upheld" when it's been offered over and over and over again, and every time, the arabs have rejected it over and over and over again and vowed to utterly obliterate Israel?

Are you imagining that a two state solution has been tried and failed? Eh?

Lord Percy wrote:
he reality, which they're being forced to accept, is that of being turfed out of their homes to make way for Jewish settlers.

And Jewish settlers are murdered by arabs whenever they get the chance. They don't knock and give a warning.

Perhaps they could vote for a leadership that agrees to draw some lines on a map that both sides can agree to, rather than one that doesn't recognise Israel's borders or its right to exist?

Israel aren't the good guys, but that doesn't mean the arabs are either. Only one side's leadership is calling for the total obliteration of the other. It's not die Juden doing that.

Lord Percy wrote:
What's your take on the decades of commentary from those who say it's a blatant apartheid? UN style organisations and the likes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_the_apartheid_analogy#Issues_in_the_Occupied_Palestinian_Territories

I agree that it sucks to be on the losing side in a forever war, but would point out two things:

1) The arabs started it with their actions.
2) The arabs can stop it with their actions.

Just accept that Israel does, should, and will exist, and draw some lines. That's all it's going to take.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:00 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Iran comes close to creating nukes, the Israelis are going to bomb them back to the dark ages. They have to because if they don't, they are doomed. Peace loving Iran will use them with impunity.

The west can bluster but no western leader is going to sanction nuking Iran, they really haven't got the balls.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:38 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Surely this isn't serious? So you really do think the whole middle-east is actual ISIS Laughing Well done.

No but a large enough amount will turn a blind eye to those that are you might as well tar the entire shithole with the same brush.

You seem happy to willfully ignore the fact their holy colon is an instruction book for genocide.

You also seem to think the way to deal with an ideology that demands your extermination or conversion is to welcome it.

I come to the conclusion you are either an incredibly naive, over privileged man child or you are completely fucking retarded....... possibly both.

Either way I'm done with this thread.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:03 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
Surely this isn't serious? So you really do think the whole middle-east is actual ISIS Laughing Well done.

No but a large enough amount will turn a blind eye to those that are you might as well tar the entire shithole with the same brush.

You seem happy to willfully ignore the fact their holy colon is an instruction book for genocide.

You also seem to think the way to deal with an ideology that demands your extermination or conversion is to welcome it.

I come to the conclusion you are either an incredibly naive, over privileged man child or you are completely fucking retarded....... possibly both.

Either way I'm done with this thread.

As shown by every fucking leader in the EU.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 335 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7