Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

I don't normally post "road rage" videos, but

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:48 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: I don't normally post "road rage" videos, but Reply with quote

She's special. Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9_YKu6UNiw&feature=youtu.be
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:03 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Re: I don't normally post "road rage" videos, but Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
She's special.

Agreed, but FTFY: https://youtu.be/k9_YKu6UNiw?t=2m30s

Chuffin Nora
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:08 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see the problem.

Her engine was running and she was running late.
Indeed, @2:43 she raced the engine, which is actually more than can be said for anyone else there.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 05:35 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's the video that shows us what happened next?

We need closure on this. Crying or Very sad

Irn-Bru
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:30 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

YouTube comment wrote:
At her size you can almost forgive her for thinking the world revolves around her

Laughing

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:09 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she only needed to slowly cross the route they are being jobsworth about it.
It is theoretically possible to drive within a few feet of people without anyone being squashed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Baffler186
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:16 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total spazrage fest on local media. "She's so dangerous". She was going 3 mph FFS. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they actually blocked off all access to where she lived. Funny how everyone gets involved when it's for charity, but peds are more than wiling to wander out in front of cars when there's no marathon on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:27 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baffler186 wrote:
Total spazrage fest on local media. "She's so dangerous". She was going 3 mph FFS. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they actually blocked off all access to where she lived. Funny how everyone gets involved when it's for charity, but peds are more than wiling to wander out in front of cars when there's no marathon on.

So driving a motorised vehicle on a closed road, while there are thousands of runners isn't dangerous, because 'She was going 3mph'? If the organisers had decided to put a car shaped object in the course they would have put a load of banners, cones, warning signs etc. And they would be held liable if someone had run into said stationary object too.

If she wasn't dangerous at 3mph, could you do it at 4mph? How many people could be 'not dangerous' at 3mph?

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:54 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of when I was going to get a train and they'd shut the road off for a stupid parade... needless to say they weren't too happy when I hopped over the barrier with my pushbike and through the parade Laughing

If you can't see a big blue car going 3mph then you deserve to get run over just let the old dear through ffs.

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:27 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they want to run "X" amount of kilometres for charities, why not hire a running track for that day? Confused

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:34 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:
If they want to run "X" amount of kilometres for charities, why not hire a running track for that day? Confused

You'd lose track of how many laps you've done Smile

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:45 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:

Coz it would be kinda boring to watch. Very Happy

On topic.

I'm not surprised the cooncil 'planning' cooked this up. On a Sunday it is possible no one had to drive out her street. I didn't bother my arse Google mapping but perhaps she was conned off by the cooncil.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:47 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:

I've done quite a few half marathons, none of them for charity thank you very much. Folded arms

I flattened an old woman on the Bath half marathon and left her lying in the road. She started across the road as there were thousands of runners coming through, dodged around a few and then put her hands up alongside her face like a horses blinkers and ran, she may even have closed her eyes. By the time I realised she wasn't stopping I had nowhere to go (bunch of runners right next to me) and a collision was inevitable. I had the split second choice of stacking with her and most likely getting injured, or dropping my shoulder and going straight through her. She hit the ground hard, and I felt bad for 1/10th of a second. Thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the run.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 310 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1