Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump's easing in week.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:48 - 09 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump: Tariffs.
G6: REEEEEE! Tariffs bad!
Trump: OK, then no tariffs. On anything. And no subsidies. We cool with that?
G6: <crickets>

They're playing draughts, the God Emperor is playing 3D chess, with a croquet mallet. Clapping

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:29 - 09 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will you know if the talk with Korea are successful?
"I'll know in a minute whether North Korea are serious or not.?
How will you know that so quick?

"Oh I can tell, it's just my touch.'

Whatafuckingostentatiouscuntflapofman.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:03 - 10 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it horrific having the leader of the free world be someone who says what he means, and means what he says?

I loved Justin Frodoeau getting a spanking for being very dishonest & weak. Just stop playing politics, lay your cards on the table, and do a deal. It really is that simple with the Emperor, he's not a complicated God.

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/1214d485f585f329e2b8639bd82f02a011427fb7d49c7b0dc787b479ca0b7b4e.jpg?w=600&h=528

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:40 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/YorDfit.png

Who put it in the cage, José?

Did the mean old God Emperor put it in there?

Wait.... is there another one of those 2014 Obama Era pictures? Nah, surely you'd have learned that lesson by now.

Nope. Worse.

It was put in there by racial supremacist protestors showing what they imagine might be happening to illegals at the border.

Snopes confirms. Clapping

But wait! Again! Another shocking expose of Don's Death Camps. Whistle

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:22 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Information Liberation, linky.

Quote:
Notes: Information Liberation is a news and opinion website with an extreme right wing bias. Virtually every article reports positively for conservative causes and negatively for liberals. Information Liberation uses loaded words to convey either positive or negative emotions. While Information Liberation does publish credible news that is sourced properly, it also publishes news that is sourced to right wing biased, conspiracy and questionable sources.

Fake News FTW! Mr. Green
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:13 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
extreme right wing

See, there we go again referring to decent moderate types as "extreme right wing".

If they were to actually advocate for turning those holiday camps into death camps, how would you describe them then? Where do you go when you're already pitched your rhetorical tent out on an extremity?

If Trump is Hitler, what's Mike Pence? Or Richard Spencer?

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:21 - 20 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fill yer boots:-

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/information-liberation/

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:01 - 20 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If [Information Liberation] were to actually advocate for turning those holiday camps into death camps, how would you describe them then? Where do you go when you've already pitched your rhetorical tent out on an extremity?

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:05 - 20 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh noes!
The bigliest, bestest deal maker ever, has capitulated, bigly! Razz
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:05 - 20 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trumps policy change of last month, which brought about this situation, could have been reversed at any time.
But no, the bigliest, bestest deal maker ever, claimed his hands were tied by the Dems and nothing could be done, we now know for certain that was an outright, lie, a real bigly lie.
Habitual liars tell lies, who knew? Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:25 - 21 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
Trumps policy change of last month, which brought about this situation, could have been reversed at any time.

Do you know what the policy change made by Trump was? It was to prosecute and detain all illegal adults, rather than to just operate catch-and-release and tell them that they'd jolly well better turn up at court later (with the inevritubul results).

Do you know why children and adults can't be detained together? Obama era courts says so, confirming a Clinton I era court ruling.

By not separating them, the God Emperor is breaking the law.

I praise His compassion, His courage and His leadership, despite those Democrat era courts insisting that families must be separated.

Also, you are aware that the vast majority of underage illegals aren't accompanied by their families, right? They're sent unaccompanied with traffickers in order to act as anchors for family reunification scams. We're talking about just 1 in 6 being brought by their actual families while they commit the criminal act of invasion.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:55 - 21 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Proper lefty.

Still can't help yourself and it's me frothing at the mouth, apparently. Rolling Eyes

Last month, the Trump regime introduced the "Zero tolerance" policy.

Under Obama, illegally entering the US was a "misdemeanour".
Under Trumps "Zero tolerance" policy, illegally entering the US became a "crime".

As a "misdemeanour", (the Obama policy), anyone entering the US illegally was dealt with, by the courts, in a matter of hours, (this is what is being referred to as "catch and release").

As a "crime", (the change brought about by Trump, last month), anyone entering the US illegally, is now sent to jail pending their court hearing, this can take months, (this is what is being referred to as "catch and keep").

It was, under Obama and still is under Trump, policy that any unaccompanied minor, (i.e. anyone under 16), entering the US illegally, is not repatriated or deported back to their country of origin, "for their own safety", apparently.

You knew all this of course, but as you're lapping up the propaganda like it was going out of fashion, you failed to mention it.

I assume your silence on the matter of Trump telling out right lies doesn't fit your agenda either.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:19 - 21 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
Under Obama, illegally entering the US was a "misdemeanour".
Under Trumps "Zero tolerance" policy, illegally entering the US became a "crime".

Eh? Misdemeanours are crimes.

As usual, the Communist News Network confirms that by way of trying to deny it.

Notice how the concluding sentence (not crimes) flatly contradicts the third one (are crimes). Clapping

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:08 - 21 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some reading for you:-

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jun/19/matt-schlapp/no-donald-trumps-separation-immigrant-families-was/

Here's some stuff about the source:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact

Make your own mind up.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:42 - 21 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or this article:-

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/19/us/fact-check-trump-child-separation.html

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:12 - 22 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reality for many of the children separated from their asylum seeking parents is that they are unlikely to see them again until they reach adulthood.
Parents often get sent back, kids are processed through the courts, non English speaking parents who are out of the country are unable to represent their kids in the state court's and unlikely to have access to employing a lawyer to represent them, Feds often deem that returning the kids to their homeland would result in their endangerment (hence them seeking asylum in the first place) and kids grow up in fostercare.

It might have escaped the right wing's notice but there was good reason that the President was nicknamed 'the deporter in chief', President Obama that is, The previous administration stepped up it's deportation program and that the child camps existed to keep lone teenage crossers from being housed with adults, separating kids from parents was not an Obama policy.

The current Executive Order has no teeth but the administration has for some while been angling to scrap Flores legislation ( restricting child incarceration to twenty days maximum and preventing children from sharing a cell with Peter Paedo), so we'll have to wait and see what cockamainy crap Congress can dream up...

On a brighter note I hope all you Disney/Vegas/New Orleans/Statue of Liberty fans are prepared to give up your passwords to any social media accounts you've used in the last five years when you next decide to hop on a Transatlantic flight. Let's see you put a non-totalitarian spin on that one...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:20 - 22 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
Here's some reading for you:-

Thanks, I'd already read that. As per usual, it confirms exactly what it sets out to deny.

The significant line is "Obama generally refrained from prosecution in cases involving adults who crossed the border with their kids".

That's the difference. Separation has been court-mandated since 1997 when detaining adult criminal invaders.

Rather than showing the compassion and decisiveness of the God Emperor, Obama capitulated both to that mandate, and also to the illegal invaders when they used children as human shields.

Given the choice of caging both, or neither, he chose neither and let millions of soon-to-be Democrat voters in without let or hindrance.

The (((N)))YT article confirms that, again by way of attempting to refute it via semantics and obfuscation.

It takes a Trump to show the courage to do the right thing: caging all generations of illegal invaders together, until their farcical claims for "asylum" are rejected.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:25 - 22 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like the Time poster child for Kommandant Trump's concentration camp policy may not be what it seems.

Source = Daily Mail so it's completely invisible to left-liberals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html

Völkischer Beobachter wrote:
He revealed that his wife had previously mentioned her wish to go to the United States for a 'better future' but did not tell him nor any of their family members that she was planning to make the trek.

'I didn't support it. I asked her, why? Why would she want to put our little girl through that? But it was her decision at the end of the day.'

He said that Sandra had always wanted to experience 'the American dream' and hoped to find a good job in the States.

Denis, who works as a captain at a port on the coast of Puerto Cortes, explained that things back home were fine but not great, and that his wife was seeking political asylum.

He said that Sandra set out on the 1,800-mile journey with the baby girl on June 3, at 6am, and he has not heard from her since.

'I never got the chance to say goodbye to my daughter and now all I can do is wait', he said, adding that he hopes they are either granted political asylum or are sent back home.

Drumpf ist der GottKaiser wrote:

The couple has three other children, son Wesly, 14, and daughters Cindy, 11, and Brianna, six.

'The kids see what's happening. They're a little worried but I don't try to bring it up that much. They know their mother and sister are safe now.'

Such heart-rending stories of squalor, oppression and persecution. A poor mother forced to leave the rest of her children behind, so she could pay $6,000 to go and live the American Dream with her 2 year old. My heart bleeds.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:01 - 22 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
It looks like the Time poster child for Kommandant Trump's concentration camp policy may not be what it seems.

Hilariously, Al Beeb confirms.

But, but, it's representative of other things that might be happening.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:05 - 22 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

Source = Daily Mail so it's completely invisible to left-liberals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html

Völkischer Beobachter wrote:
He revealed that his wife had previously mentioned her wish to go to the United States for a 'better future' but did not tell him nor any of their family members that she was planning to make the trek.

'I didn't support it. I asked her, why? Why would she want to put our little girl through that? But it was her decision at the end of the day.'

He said that Sandra had always wanted to experience 'the American dream' and hoped to find a good job in the States.

Denis, who works as a captain at a port on the coast of Puerto Cortes, explained that things back home were fine but not great, and that his wife was seeking political asylum.

He said that Sandra set out on the 1,800-mile journey with the baby girl on June 3, at 6am, and he has not heard from her since.

'I never got the chance to say goodbye to my daughter and now all I can do is wait', he said, adding that he hopes they are either granted political asylum or are sent back home.

Drumpf ist der GottKaiser wrote:

The couple has three other children, son Wesly, 14, and daughters Cindy, 11, and Brianna, six.

'The kids see what's happening. They're a little worried but I don't try to bring it up that much. They know their mother and sister are safe now.'

Such heart-rending stories of squalor, oppression and persecution. A poor mother forced to leave the rest of her children behind, so she could pay $6,000 to go and live the American Dream with her 2 year old. My heart bleeds.

Husband has a well paid job, mother was able to find $6k which hubby doesn't seem to have been aware of to pay a smuggler, wifey hasn't been in contact with hubby.
Let's see if BCF can correctly guess what reason mother gave for seeking asylum, before the media splashes the grubby details all over the globe...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 299 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 20 of 25