Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:30 - 20 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Nope. Still don't get your point. Cool

Well, there's a lot of that going around.

Go on, elaborate for him.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:34 - 20 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

And prick his bliss? Not on your nelly.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:58 - 20 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

And prick his bliss? Not on your nelly.

For me then. Very Happy

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:54 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy Robinson bailed after Court of Appeal win

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45029755

Crying or Very sad

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:12 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Tommy Robinson bailed after Court of Appeal win

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45029755

Crying or Very sad

I wonder how many of the 'the courts did everything right' types will now come out and defend any miscarriage of justice?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the right decision, but it now suggests the CPS acted completely illegally

Whilst I don't always approve of Robinson's (Yaxley-Lennon) methods, I think we have a serious problem with news suppression when it doesn't fit the PC framework

You only have to look at the news yesterday, that the Manchester Bombers rescue by the Royal Navy was deliberately covered up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:48 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man in his own words on Tucker Carlson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNR-zZ9rYGs

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:59 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I think this is the right decision, but it now suggests the CPS acted completely illegally

Whilst I don't always approve of Robinson's (Yaxley-Lennon) methods, I think we have a serious problem with news suppression when it doesn't fit the PC framework

You only have to look at the news yesterday, that the Manchester Bombers rescue by the Royal Navy was deliberately covered up

Exactly. I'm no fan of his either, but I do believe everyone has a right to a fair trial.

The Screechers don't seem to appreciate that it could just as easily be them on the block when the tide turns; it's never a good thing that you can be banged up in a hurry without the ability to prepare a proper defence.

One of the comments I've seen recently says "to all the Tommy Well-Wishers - today's judgement disproved every single thing you've been saying. There is no deep state conspirary. No 'biased judges'. No cover-up. Just our appellate system working as it should. This is a victory for the rule of law. Not you".

Hilarious irony. Firstly, it's not a victory for law when the law made an ass of itself in the first place. Fixing your own mistake is not a victory in anyone's book upon which you can claim a high ground. Imagine if a Screech got banged up for a few weeks on a duff trial - think they'd be singing songs with their Sitar out about how great the judicial system is? Probably not. Secondly, it proved everything they've been saying - the trial was deeply flawed and rushed through by a judge with an axe to grind.

If only there was a time coming where people sat and looked at things objectively rather than screeching on the side they've doubled down on with absolutely no chance of seeing any common sense thereafter. This extreme polarisation of public opinion is a proper enemy of critical thinking.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:20 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only time a screeching leftist will see the error in his reasoning is just after he's left the helicopter at 1000ft.

https://cdn.britannica.com/700x450/27/192627-004-E20A8593.jpg

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:43 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw his facebook post this morning of being re-united with his children. Didn't really strike me as a hard line fascist.

Also, having excrement pushed through your solitary confinement window is not very nice Sad

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:38 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I saw his facebook post this morning of being re-united with his children. Didn't really strike me as a hard line fascist.

The dope doesn't seem to be able to make his mind up.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)
He was on a 3-month suspended sentence when he did the exact same thing again! They'll say he's served 2 months of it and that'll be enough... until next time.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:58 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, mixed on him as I always have been, as to the punch in the first vid, in my amateur expert opinion it was real.

He turned in and torqued the swing but stopped square instead of following through. He also looked like he made contact on the neck / back of the jaw which definitely jarred the guys head and hence brain but missed maximizing the twist by not landing on the button. Still effective and caught the guy like a good ole sucker punch hence the drop.

Actually impressed, seen him fight in other vids and he looked pants, maybe he has been practising his boxing.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:29 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did they all have a suspended sentence hanging over them too?

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:31 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to have a suspended sentence hanging over you, to be arrested for a crime?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:28 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:

You need to have a suspended sentence hanging over you, to be arrested for a crime?

Anyone with Tommy Robinson's history can't keep sticking his neck out and then say, "Why are they picking on me?"

He's not "reporting" anything we don't already know about rape gangs but the problem has been recognised, widely reported and they're in the courts.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/09/grooming-gangs-muslim-men-failed-integrate-british-society/

Going back to a previous point, I've just come across this from a year ago. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/edl-sikh-manchester-homeless-abuse-volunteers-feeding-english-defence-league-racist-a7787241.html

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:37 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
He's not "reporting" anything we don't already know about rape gangs but the problem has been recognised, widely reported and they're in the courts.

Which is why he shouldn't have been arrested in the first place.

He is however bringing it into the mainstream, as how many of us would have known about these cases had it not been for Tommy reporting on them?

I say reporting, but all he did was recite information that was already in the public domain. Besides, the court of appeal judge agreed that he was wrongfully imprisoned.

Just because you are a thorn in the side of those that wish to sweep this all under the carpet and keep it away from from the public eye, it does not give the judicial system carte blanche to lock up detractors that are legally doing nothing wrong.

Tommy Robinson has worked tirelessly to highlight these cases, check out his talk given to the Oxford Union to see what he has done over the years. Do you think he should just give in now that the mainstream media have picked up on these cases?

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Quite what that has to do with Tommy, escapes me, but I'm sure you're doing no harm by linking them.

Last edited by Pjay on 11:39 - 04 Aug 2018; edited 1 time in total

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:38 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:

Perhaps the aggravating factor is that TR has 00000's of numbskull followers who hang on his every word, and that the amount of publicity he would receive compared to Mr Singh with 100 Facebook friends would be far more prejudicial to the outcome?

Not to forget the fact that TR has previous.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:39 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Quote:
accused

By someone who hates far right protesters.

That entire story has been based on a comment on a Facebook page.

Quote:
“Today after a very long time I have got angry and am disgusted by human behaviour. As per every Sunday our team went to feed the homeless in Manchester. Sadly our usual spot in Piccadilly Gardens was over run by the EDL mindless thugs and we had to scarper for our own safety, as they were becoming abusive to the volunteers. It became really scary for us,” the SSO wrote on its Facebook page.

Really? Is a Facebook comment taken as fact now?

Who finally taught you how to Google, Donk?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:40 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Besides, the court of appeal judge agreed that he was wrongfully imprisoned.

Have you read the court summary? He's been released based on a couple of technicalities. Nothing more.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:42 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the aggravating factor is that TR has 00000's of numbskull followers who hang on his every word, and that the amount of publicity he would receive compared to Mr Singh with 100 Facebook friends would be far more prejudicial to the outcome?

Not to forget the fact that TR has previous.

The actual livestream had around 200 viewers, the 250k figure came from facebook shares after he was arrested. Not for the original livestrem. But let's not let a few facts get in the way of a lynching.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 238 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 4 of 108