Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Acid Attacks

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Holdawayt
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 13:30 - 24 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 years later and I still can't believe Lord Percy spouted such utter shite.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:37 - 24 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
With a lot of these type of stories now, the perpetrators identities appear to be hidden at the time of the offence, then the story gets buried under the carpet without ever revealing the ethnicity of the attackers.

If this were the case, is it the authorities/state doing this or the press volunteering to do it for them?

I see weeks on, the gagging order is still in place for the sentencing results of the gang of 29 Muslim peado's in Huddersfield. The defence of this from the liberal left, is that the case is still ongoing. People on the ground up there disagree with this and think it was already past trial stage and into the final sentencing almost 2 months ago now. There appears to be no listings of any upcoming sessions in the local crown court in Leeds, yet the press are still being gagged over it.

Have all of the related trials concluded?

A simple yes or no would suffice.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:38 - 24 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
With a lot of these type of stories now, the perpetrators identities appear to be hidden at the time of the offence, then the story gets buried under the carpet without ever revealing the ethnicity of the attackers.

If this were the case, is it the authorities/state doing this or the press volunteering to do it for them?

I see weeks on, the gagging order is still in place for the sentencing results of the gang of 29 Muslim peado's in Huddersfield. The defence of this from the liberal left, is that the case is still ongoing. People on the ground up there disagree with this and think it was already past trial stage and into the final sentencing almost 2 months ago now. There appears to be no listings of any upcoming sessions in the local crown court in Leeds, yet the press are still being gagged over it.

I'd down rate this twice if I could, once for being boring and once for being off topic Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:29 - 24 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Judging by the early 1990s fashion sense they look
a bit on the Romanian side to me. We'll see in due course I suppose.

You win one Internets. Romany Eastrons. Seems that one of their wamenfolk thought she could escape their vibrant, valuable "community", and they had different ideas.

What does that "community" contribute, anywhere that it exist? Thinking
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 24 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

How is it off topic? Because it doesn’t fit your agenda?

There have been several posts on here mentioning the deliberate avoiding of describing the ethnicity of the attackers.

Do you need a grown up to point them out to you?

Btw, word is they’re Imported Roma scum. Ask your Mummy.

It's off topic because noone, in this thread or any news report about it, mentioned muslim peado gangs but you're to trying drag the thread in that direction.

Its boring because its all you ever chirp on about
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

myvision
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 07:44 - 25 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
grr666 wrote:
Judging by the early 1990s fashion sense they look
a bit on the Romanian side to me. We'll see in due course I suppose.

You win one Internets. Romany Eastrons. Seems that one of their wamenfolk thought she could escape their vibrant, valuable "community", and they had different ideas.

What does that "community" contribute, anywhere that it exist? Thinking

It now appears to be an afghani woman and kid attacked by the Romany folk.
Ex husband who tracked them down is also an afghani asylum seeker.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:54 - 25 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And

West Mercia Police said three men from London, aged 22, 25 and 26, and a 39-year-old and 41-year-old from Wolverhampton are due before magistrates in Kidderminster on Wednesday.

The force said it would not be releasing the names of those who have been charged.

Why not?
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:30 - 25 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
The force said it would not be releasing the names of those who have been charged.

Why not?

"Community relations", innit.

At least it sounds like a diverse appalling, abhorrent crime. Only in UKia can an Afghan taxi driver afford to hire a pack of Elbonian gypsies to incompetently disfigure his wife (allegedly).

Chief Superintendent Mark Travis, who is leading the investigation wrote:
[url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5988399/Afghan-mother-three-year-old-acid-attack-boy-tracked-asylum-seeker-ex.html]This is not the way to resolve issues and disputes in communities

"Communities" again. Sounds like a cultural fascist to me. You can't tell Communities how to resolve their issues, mate, that's wayciss.

From who exactly are we offering Afghan wamen "asylum", if we bring the menfolk in as well? Were they being threatened by the geography? Thinking

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:27 - 25 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Cech, 27, Jan Dudi, 25, and Norbert Pulko, 22, who are from Slovakia and live in London, and Afghan-national Jabar Paktia, 41, of Wolverhampton, West Midlands.

A 39-year-old man, who is the boy’s father, cannot be named for legal reasons

But it ain't John Smith.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:37 - 25 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666, soothsayer, sayer of sooths wrote:

Are we taking bets on them not having English sounding names yet? Judging by the early 1990s fashion sense they look
a bit on the Romanian side to me.

Whistle

Slovak. But close enough.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 267 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3