Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump's easing in week.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
View previous topic : View next topic  

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:24 - 27 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Why do half of our threads end up with someone bringing up Hitler?

Godwin's Law "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:28 - 27 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Godwin was a fool.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:50 - 27 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Ste for führer.

The immortal leader of our racetrack.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:44 - 27 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we have gothic font?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:56 - 27 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gothic font?

I really don't care. Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:00 - 27 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Gothic font?

I really don't care. Razz

Rogerborg fur Fuehrer.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:54 - 27 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Rogerborg fur Fuehrer.

I passed the test. I remain Rogerborg.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 30 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AA fur Fuehrer
Thumbs Up

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 30 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Du scheizkopfen

Wo treffen wir uns??

cdlxxvi
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 07:41 - 31 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember how the Stable Genius single-handedly disarmed North Korea? You must remember it, it's a factual bigly true fact, right up there with flat Earth and killer vaccines.

Meanwhile in the real world:

Quote:

U.S. spy agencies are seeing signs that North Korea is constructing new missiles
[...]
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo acknowledged during Senate testimony last week that North Korean factories “continue to produce fissile material” used in making nuclear weapons

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:51 - 31 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdlxxvi wrote:
Remember how the Stable Genius single-handedly disarmed North Korea?

Nah remember how great a deal maker he is? He paid $290,000 to get his leg over Very Happy
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:53 - 31 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdlxxvi wrote:
Remember how the Stable Genius single-handedly disarmed North Korea? You must remember it, it's a factual bigly true fact, right up there with flat Earth and killer vaccines.

Meanwhile in the real world:

Quote:

U.S. spy agencies are seeing signs that North Korea is constructing new missiles
[...]
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo acknowledged during Senate testimony last week that North Korean factories “continue to produce fissile material” used in making nuclear weapons

So it's back to relying on heavy sanctions and not talking. That worked out well too, didn't it. Or perhaps you thought Trump would have a brief conversation with Rocket Man and suddenly nukes would all disappear overnight? It's not Trump that's putting these expectations in your head - you're doing that for yourself. It's a process, it takes time. And it might not work, but it might (think I said that before). Worth a try, I'd say. At least if this approach goes tits up, Trump actually might nuke Rocket Man back to the stone age.

Actually, you're right. Your method is the best one. Remind me what that was again?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:17 - 31 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

At least if this approach goes tits up, Trump actually might nuke Rocket Man back to the stone age.

And that's precisely the point. OBEY OR GET BOMBED.

The US isn't exactly a bastion of peace you realise you know putting in place dictators toppling democracies because they voted the wrong way.

I'd keep some insurance too.

After all don't want to end up being in a ditch with a bullet in your face.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:31 - 31 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that if I was on 'Murca's list of nations they'd like to put boots or bombs on, I'd want the ultimate deterrent too.

Maybe the North Koreans are working on missiles armed with conventional explosives now. After all, the problem they were trying to solve was range and guidance, not making things go bang. Sort that out, then pop a nuke on top.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:59 - 31 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
I agree that if I was on 'Murca's list of nations they'd like to put boots or bombs on, I'd want the ultimate deterrent too.

Eh?

I thought Trump had been talking about stopping "provocative" (his words) military exercises in the region and withdrawing US troops from the South?
And are we now suddenly to believe that Rocket Man only wanted nukes so he could stand up to that big bully America? Oh, that's a hoot! Laughing

So people say that those who support Trump are mad. Yeah, better to support Rocket Man, I'm sure the world would be a better place under his influence! Although Japan might be one country that would have something to say about that, if they could be heard above the noise of their air raid sirens as Rocket Man's "deterrents" fly over.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:49 - 31 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Fake news... mmmmm..

You're claiming that what the US secretary of state acknowledged, while under oath, did not happen, even though it's a matter of public record?

Pompeo speaks

So, your "Fake news" claim is a fake!
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:19 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Sure, because politicians don't lie, unless their lips are moving.

Please explain why Pompeo would be lying about this, it hardly puts him, Trump and the US in a good light, it would be admitting that Trump's meeting with the N Korean dictator achieved absolutely nothing.
If he was going to lie about it surely he'd say that N Korea has ceased production of materials for use in nuclear missiles.

But hey, you knew all that anyway!

Your "Fake news" claim is still fake!

Ooh look, a squirrel, FFS. Rolling Eyes

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please provide a source for your claim that Corbyn, or any other politician ever, come to that, has ever said they will pay off student "bar bills".

You can't, because you made it up, the same as your "fake news" claim in the Trump thread.

mpd72 wrote:
Sure, because politicians don't lie, unless their lips are moving.

Pot, kettle, black!

If you're going to post stuff you dreamed up, to suit your own political agenda, don't be surprised when you're pulled up about it!

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:08 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you can't come up with a source, thought not!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:56 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Suntan Sid wrote:
Please provide a source for your claim that Corbyn, or any other politician ever, come to that, has ever said they will pay off student "bar bills".

So students, who live on credit and borrowed money, don't spend money on drink?

What parallel reality is this in again?

Das Furher sez they're not allowed to do anything except study and study more. Almost like he wants them to convert to Islam.

Bet that fag was boozing though.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 235 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25