Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Cadwell Park No Limits Track Day Photos - 12/08/18

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

RobertMcKimso...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 14:47 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Cadwell Park No Limits Track Day Photos - 12/08/18 Reply with quote

Hi. Hopefully this is ok to post here, I wasn’t sure if it belonged in the Track Day subforum or not.

I took some photos at the Cadwell No Limits trackday on the 12th and thought I’d share them if anyone went.

I’m a beginner photographer and just looking to learn and get feedback, so I’m offering them all for free to anyone who wants them.

If you want to, please consider donating to the Great North Air Ambulance Service, or to your local air ambulance service. They’re a crucial part of our safety at these events.

Facebook link to photos

Instagram Page

Donate to the Great North Air Ambulance Service
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:49 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice pics, what camera set up?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RobertMcKimso...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 19:10 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! It’s a very low budget setup. All photos were shot on a Nikon D3000. Most were using a Nikon 55-200 AF-S lens, the rest using a Nikon 18-105 AF-S lens. No filters or tripods or anything.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 228 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1