Nazi Party the largest UK political party

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:19 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

The racist scum who's married to a foreigner?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZAnGIYlh0A8/maxresdefault.jpg

It's a good book that.

I'm a millennial. Everyone I don't like actually is Hitler e.g Momentum, Ken Clarke, Diane Abbott, Peter Mandelperson, Anna Sourberry, Dick Clegg, Dom Grievence, George Osborne the Leeds train station coke addict, and really anyone who wants to ignore my democratic referendum result.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:03 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Val wrote:
the racist scum Farage

The racist scum who's married to a foreigner?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZAnGIYlh0A8/maxresdefault.jpg

She's German. That makes her literally a Nazi. She is guilty of gassing 6 gorillion and turning them into soap. Two of his kids have German passports. That makes them literally mini-Hitlers. When will this racist Nazi KKK genocidal rampage be stopped? I'm literally shaking. Literally.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:11 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaking? Hand

You're meant to be FUMMIN cos the nazi scum have ruined christmas even though it's August right now.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:55 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
MCN wrote:

We won't sell Hee-Haw to the world market if we cannot work along with elf and safety.

Why not? The Chinese do.

Have you worked for a Chinese boss?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:51 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

I'm a millennial. Everyone I don't like actually is Hitler e.g Momentum, Ken Clarke, Diane Abbott, Peter Mandelperson, Anna Sourberry, Dick Clegg, Dom Grievence, George Osborne the Leeds train station coke addict, and really anyone who wants to ignore my democratic referendum result.

What democratic referendum result?

Surely advisory opinion poll based on electoral crimes has nothing to do with democracy?

Also are you not forgetting the actual Hitler here, I mean the guy who supports the actual neo-nazis AfD - yes I mean the racist scum Farage.

Anyhow the good news is majority of the people see through his racist nazi BS:

https://i.imgur.com/S0Fq7Gw.jpg

You need to stop reading Daily Heil. That can't be healthy...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:34 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brexit is beautiful

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:38 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:

What democratic referendum result?

Surely advisory opinion poll based on electoral crimes has nothing to do with democracy?

Also are you not forgetting the actual Hitler here, I mean the guy who supports the actual neo-nazis AfD - yes I mean the racist scum Farage.

Anyhow the good news is majority of the people see through his racist nazi BS:

https://i.imgur.com/S0Fq7Gw.jpg

You need to stop reading Daily Heil. That can't be healthy...

I agree actually. The 1975 referendum was based on lies and racism, and it came out with the result that liars and racists like you support. The 2016 leave vote was the vote of good, fair, honest, decent, tolerant, diverse, multicultural people. People like me. Racists, sexists and homophobes like you hate it so.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:18 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
The 2016 leave vote was the vote of good, fair, honest, decent, tolerant, diverse, multicultural people.

Said the guy who wants to destroy the UK at any price because he hates foreigners Rolling Eyes

Tolerant my ass. You are UKIP racist mate. Can't sugarcoat that.

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Soft Brexit:
The UK will governed by fax from Brussels, with no say in regulations. It will continue to pay into the budget again with no say on spending. An immigration handbrake will be put in place on people coming who don't have jobs, but most do, so the flood of foreign types to Britain will continue.

Hard Brexit:
Another short shock for 6 months, followed by tax war with the EU, offering the chance to be in London, whilst also paying lower corporation tax rates. Tax advantages of Ireland, with location location location of New York. Regulatory war also likely, the UK offering a lighter touch on goods and services creating lower costs compared to EU competitors. The UK will end up with big increases in trade and links with non-EU countries as they will not have to compromise for the other 27.

https://i.imgur.com/nq9n2bS.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
A survey of 2,220 people found that 34% of Leave voters admitted holding racist attitudes.

https://i.imgur.com/ddUKnhQ.jpg

Last edited by Val on 15:30 - 20 Aug 2018; edited 2 times in total

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:25 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

A survey of 2,220 people is meaningless.

Where did you get that screenshot of a facebook comment from?
Im-a-Ridah This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:32 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

The problem you have created is the term racist is now meaningless. You and the rest of the left have thrown it around like a blizzard of confetti. Anything and everything is racist, from the smallest "micro-aggression", the transgression of having a white European ancestry to the outright hanging blacks from trees, whether it was 5 minutes ago, 50 years ago or 400, it's all equated the same, unless it's apologised for on a daily minute-by-minute basis.

It's like your other favourite label, Nazi. Everyone and everything you don't like is a Nazi, racist, white supremacist. You are laying the groundwork for a civil war in this country, the rest of Europe and the USA. You've gone beyond the boundaries of debate and discourse which is essential for freedom and democracies to survive. Stifle freedom because it's "hate" if I don't agreed with the result of any argument or evidence. Whether you will get to enjoy or even like the outcome of where this is all heading will remain to be seen. As one provocative punk outfit once titled their LP, it's Bedtime for Democracy, no matter which way the pendulum swings. It's run it's course, since all the ingredients essential for it to function have been perverted or discarded. Enjoy the harvest you have sown.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:10 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racist? I prefer 'racially conservative'

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:25 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Survey of 2200 people is way more then enough for the UK. Most researchers use the 95% confidence level. 35 000 000 voters means Margin of Error 2% only with 2200 sample size.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:28 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Said the guy who wants to destroy the UK at any price because he hates foreigners Rolling Eyes

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Soft Brexit:
The UK will governed by fax from Brussels, with no say in regulations. It will continue to pay into the budget again with no say on spending. An immigration handbrake will be put in place on people coming who don't have jobs, but most do, so the flood of foreign types to Britain will continue.

Hard Brexit:
Another short shock for 6 months, followed by tax war with the EU, offering the chance to be in London, whilst also paying lower corporation tax rates. Tax advantages of Ireland, with location location location of New York. Regulatory war also likely, the UK offering a lighter touch on goods and services creating lower costs compared to EU competitors. The UK will end up with big increases in trade and links with non-EU countries as they will not have to compromise for the other 27.

This is what you actually have said here at BCF as opposite of lying non-existing quotes from me. HTH

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:33 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Ste wrote:

Survey of 2200 people is way more then enough for the UK. Most researchers use the 95% confidence level. 35 000 000 voters means Margin of Error 2% only with 2200 sample size.

Did they say they were racists though, or were their answers interpreted as racist by whoever commissioned the survey?
Thinking

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:38 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
, so the flood of foreign types to Britain will continue. .

This is what you actually have said here at BCF as opposite of lying non-existing quotes from me. HTH

Do please explain how having an opinion that foreigners will continue to flood to Britain is a racist view.

Oh and yeah, if you could stop making every thread you post in about Brexit, that would be great Thumbs Up

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:47 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Val wrote:

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
, so the flood of foreign types to Britain will continue. .

Do please explain how having an opinion that foreigners will continue to flood to Britain is a racist view.

Yeah right I will spent my whole day educating gammons, because I don't have anything better in my life to do today.

Analyse this:

https://i.imgur.com/Z19P80S.jpg

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:51 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
I will spent my whole day educated brexshitters, because I don' have anything better in my life to do.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/rr3/images/e/e3/You-need-to-find-yourself-a-girl-mate.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180407153438

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:57 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Did they say they were racists though, or were their answers interpreted as racist by whoever commissioned the survey?
Thinking

Here is all the data analyse it.

Quote:
describe themselves as prejudiced towards people of other races

We used regression analysis on the panel data to identify relationships between racial prejudice and key demographic and social variables:
We found statistically significant relationships in three areas: sex, party political identification, and declared vote in the EU referendum. Being male, a Conservative party supporter and a Leave voter are all associated with a higher likelihood of an individual describing themselves as racially prejudiced.

https://www.natcen.ac.uk/news-media/press-releases/2017/september/new-report-uncovers-extent-of-racial-prejudice-in-britain/

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:58 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you can't then, you're relying on carefully selected stereotyping leftie infograms and making sweeping generalisations. Neat, I'm a gammon for asking a question. Top work, your response now makes me wish I'd voted leave. If for nothing else than to get rid of all those pesky Bulgarian rapists. Coming over here, raping our birds. Look at them, look, representing all Bulgarians.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535322/Lured-job-advert-Bulgarian-man-jailed-raping-woman-knifepoint-inviting-interview-home.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/04/man-accused-rape-murder-british-woman-bulgaria-jan-bennett

https://m.novinite.com/articles/190644/8+Bulgarians+Raped+a+13-year-old+Girl+in+Germany

https://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/10074904.Rapist_jailed_for_late-night_attack_in_Bridport/

Are you a rapist Val? It's just that all Leave voters are Phil Mitchell St George's Cross wavers, so presumably all Bulgarians are rapists because I can find that online, right?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:08 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real face of remainians

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/H5YM3D/anti-fascist-campaigner-bunny-laroche-shouts-at-far-right-protesters-H5YM3D.jpg

https://cdn.studentmoneysaver.co.uk/uploads/1315/swp_thumb.jpg

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2017/11/27/TELEMMGLPICT000077283571_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvtYiBo7v5wWsmPQXCEI1CoB5ZUHyshubTIXAPmi-p34.jpeg

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:15 - 21 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opposing fascism is great until you're the one regarded as a fascist.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58911

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:51 - 21 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The basic definition of fascism is censorship.

From what I see, there's only one side of the political spectrum doing all of that (and it's not the UKip side)

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:55 - 21 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Ste wrote:

What the Shit? This isnt face book ffs! 2,220 represents less than 0.1% of 35 million and without elaborating how you get a reasonable cross section that represents the entire electorate I don't even know where to begin?! Shocked

The vast majority of everything presented by our glorious Remaindeer leader so far is abhorrently bias, anecdotal, unverifiable horse crap? Plenty of words/copy pasta and silly pictures, with mounds of bigotry but it's baseless crap?

I mean obvious troll obviously trolling but seriously?

Serious sources wrote:
A survey of lots of people found 150% of dipshit brexiteers without an argument are wrong 125% of the time about Hitler?!

At least that's cleared up.

This is an actual photo of every single remaindeer voter?
https://blurty.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Remaindeer-Babygrow-Baby.png
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 239 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2