Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:30 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our (Bulgarian, but much nicer and far less racist than Val) tenants had the oven go tits up on them on Christmas Eve. Knowing what a complete ballache it would be for us to sort it on such a day they accepted it's just unfortunate timing then reported it to us day after Boxing Day.

We had it fixed same day with a brand new oven that wasn't the cheapest thing in Argos that week, and gave them a butcher's box of Christmas meats so they could have their Christmas dinner over again.

You're right, it's worth looking after your tenants as they'll look after you.

I don't GAF about my BTL property in general terms; all I need it to remain is clean, tidy, able to be let and free from damaged caused by shitty tenants. Would I let my place to some of these degenerate cunts I see knocking around the offy and betting shop in town? Would I fuck, I'd rather see them with hypothermia.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:47 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Our (Bulgarian, but much nicer and far less racist than Val) tenants had the oven go tits up on them on Christmas Eve. Knowing what a complete ballache it would be for us to sort it on such a day they accepted it's just unfortunate timing then reported it to us day after Boxing Day.

We had it fixed same day with a brand new oven that wasn't the cheapest thing in Argos that week, and gave them a butcher's box of Christmas meats so they could have their Christmas dinner over again.

You're right, it's worth looking after your tenants as they'll look after you.

I don't GAF about my BTL property in general terms; all I need it to remain is clean, tidy, able to be let and free from damaged caused by shitty tenants. Would I let my place to some of these degenerate cunts I see knocking around the offy and betting shop in town? Would I fuck, I'd rather see them with hypothermia.

Damn right. And the councils wonder why people would rather properties be empty than lease them to the councils for housing people on the dole/street.

In MK they are trying to force landlords to let vacant properties to them or pay double top rate council tax for vacant properties.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:52 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to Polarbear's article from yesterday:

"Doctors Without Borders said survivors of the incident off the Libyan coast include people with severe burns, pregnant women and babies"

But strangely, from the picture, all those survivors in the dingy seem to be men of (fighting) working age.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're presuming it's not just sloppy journalism and some photo they already had...

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:31 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
You're presuming it's not just sloppy journalism and some photo they already had...

If they had shots of women and children because there were some actually there, you better believe we'd have
them rammed down our throats. It seems to be a huge priority for the media to legitimise this invasion.
Remember how floatydeadkid blinkered so many, for so long.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:02 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Huge migrant population for the size of town.

Regular gang fights between Blacks, Eastern Europeans, Ethiopians, Pikeys (yes we have a large resident population of 'travellers' Rolling Eyes) and our own home grown scum over drugs and the like. Stabbings.

A council that has 'migrants welcome' flags on their desks.

Tent city in the underpasses that make women scared to use them so they brave the dual carriage ways.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/nintchdbpict000376166398.jpg?w=960

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103711/Milton-Keynes-Tent-City-homelessness-soars.html

We have a lot to be worried about actually.

Meant with regards to the am I going to hell question. Doh!

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:32 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fucking cancer in the comments of that article https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103711/Milton-Keynes-Tent-City-homelessness-soars.html

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:06 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45419466

Deputy Leader of AfD says 447 people were murdered by illegal immigrants in Germany last year. WRONG! says the lefties.

Quote:
in fact last year 27 illegal migrants either committed or attempted to commit murder or manslaughter. The 447 figure refers to killings or attempted killings by all asylum seekers and refugees, most of whom are in Germany legally.

Ah, well that's alright then - as long as they've got their (minors) papers, eh?

That's Germany on brink, Sweden on brink. The swing is coming.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:13 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Fizzoid wrote:

If they had shots of women and children because there were some actually there, you better believe we'd have
them rammed down our throats. It seems to be a huge priority for the media to legitimise this invasion.
Remember how floatydeadkid blinkered so many, for so long.

Of course they would.

The only reason they don't dare doctor the piece with pictures of women and kids is incase they h=got caught out or you can be sure they would.

Journalists are somewhere about the moral level of a politician or a thief.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:15 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Huge migrant population for the size of town.

Regular gang fights between Blacks, Eastern Europeans, Ethiopians, Pikeys (yes we have a large resident population of 'travellers' Rolling Eyes) and our own home grown scum over drugs and the like. Stabbings.

A council that has 'migrants welcome' flags on their desks.

Tent city in the underpasses that make women scared to use them so they brave the dual carriage ways.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/nintchdbpict000376166398.jpg?w=960

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103711/Milton-Keynes-Tent-City-homelessness-soars.html

We have a lot to be worried about actually.

Meant with regards to the am I going to hell question. Doh!

Ah, ok Middle Finger Wink

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:18 - 15 Sep 2018    Post subject: [NOT WORK SAFE] Reply with quote

I'll just leave this here....
[edit: G; no you won't! - link is https://cdn.bcf.44bytes.net//images/signs/notworksafe.gif (though not THAT much!)]
https://s5.postimg.cc/ktapaum13/41786591_10218120230023784_475804744862924800_n.jpg

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:16 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ipswich school reports '30-year-old pupil' to Home Office

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1541165277381.jpg

Thinking
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:35 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the South American migrant caravan?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/weary-migrant-caravan-rests-south-mexico-asks-buses-n929391

Trump has a very different idea of what to do from Europe.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:54 - 02 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
What about the South American migrant caravan?

Is that a follow-up to the 2015 title 'Migrant Crisis'? What's the new location like?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:35 - 14 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not national news anymore. Razz

However it's the top story on for the Kent region on BBC News!!

Three more boats with suspected migrants on board have been picked up by the coastguard off the Kent coast.

Seven men, one woman and a toddler were on board a "small open boat", while 10 men were understood to be on another. They are all believed to be Iranian.

The coastguard was alerted to the first vessel "in distress in the south west shipping lane" at 04:30 GMT. The second boat was spotted at about 09:00 GMT.

Later, five people were rescued from a small boat several miles off Ramsgate.

There has been a spate of suspected migrants intercepted at or near Dover in the past week.

On Tuesday, a French fishing boat that was thought to have been stolen was stopped as it entered the Port of Dover with 17 suspected migrants on board.

In a separate incident, seven suspected migrants were also found in a lorry at Dover docks.

The latest boats were brought into Dover Harbour and the occupants have been handed over to Border Force officers.

Dover and Deal MP Charlie Elphicke urged the Home Office to tackle the growing problem of "these attempts to break into Britain", which were coming "thick and fast and becoming more shocking by the day".

"That people would take the risk of crossing the Channel on a small open boat with a toddler on board shows just how desperate they are," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-46205747

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:37 - 14 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stolen French fishing boat made it to the Torygraph yesterday!! Shocked

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/13/uk-border-force-arrest-12-migrants-stole-french-fishing-trawler/

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:17 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
This is way too organised to be chance. All are pretending to be Iranian and there’s no way some of these little boats are coming all the way from France, they’re getting brought across and dropped off in smaller boats to phone in for UK Lifeboat cabs.

It’s a shame most of our channel border force boats are acting as taxi services in the Med, bringing across the next few hundreds of thousands of people who wouldn’t be met in legally.

Mind you, border force or not, even if we catch them, they’re here and very unlikely to ever be sent home back to a country with little or no freebies and handouts.

Rolling Eyes

They're patrolling Gibraltar and Malta, which have what connection to the UK? Remind me again where the bulk of the migration issue is?

The 4th is up here in Liverpool.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
BBC Kent wrote:
Dover and Deal MP Charlie Elphicke urged the Home Office to tackle the growing problem of "these attempts to break into Britain", which were coming "thick and fast and becoming more shocking by the day".

Haven't they heard about Brexit?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:35 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

It says The Home Office will progress their cases in accordance with the immigration rules and the three minors have been referred to social services.”

Si if you are a migrant you can nick a fishing boat and not be done for it Shocked

Why weren't they arrested and handed over to the French for prosecution.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 03:55 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

immigrants smell

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:58 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so easy to arrive by fishing boat in the UK. Yes the shorter routes are along the South Coast but what's to stop a UK boat meeting with a Mainland European boat and transferring passengers?

Remember too that British fishermen have been bent over a barrel of salted herring and repeatedly sodomised by our government/Europe for years and their incomes smashed to pieces.
I know it's completely wrong to do it but our fisher-folk could easily supplement their incomes hauling immigrants to a spot close to a UK beach.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 135 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 142 of 207