Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Just blame Russia...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:53 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Now, about those magic beans....

PM me your bank details big lad then we can dance.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 09 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It had no effect on the football.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:32 - 09 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

its had no effect on brexit either
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:39 - 09 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/world-cup-2018-russia-hooligans-police-safety-football-england-fans-a8380416.html

Left wing bias, all against Russia, etc.

Didn't some people moan at Corbyn for sharing the stage with known shithouses?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:37 - 09 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corbyn is a known shithouse.

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:51 - 17 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not been on here for ages and i see that MPD is still spewing his pish on here.
Even with tsunami of evidence this cunt is still clinging onto his wafer thin crack pot theories.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:08 - 26 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45656004

Quote:
An investigative journalism website has published what it says is the real identity of one of the Russian intelligence officers suspected of the Salisbury nerve agent poisoning.

The Bellingcat group claims the man who was named as Ruslan Boshirov is actually Colonel Anatoliy Chepiga.

British officials have not commented. The BBC understands there is no dispute over the identification.
Bellingcat says that Col Chepiga was a soldier who served in Chechnya and was awarded the highest state award - Hero of the Russian Federation, usually bestowed personally by President Vladimir Putin.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:51 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

It's not like political propaganda is a real thing is it, oh no, definitely not.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, there's no need for the abuse though.
I'm hardly the only one on this thread who thinks the whole story stinks of political posturing.

Yes, political propaganda is a thing. But it's never the whole picture. Even a trend doesn't mean everything follows the same pattern. There's a danger in seeing everything through the same filter.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is true, you have to consider the implications. Let's just assume it was a murder carried out by an agent of the GRU, and all the information as reported is correct. This means that a highly dangerous chemical, specifically developed for chemical warfare, has been used to kill a perceived traitor of a state who has also chosen to assassinate him on the soil of another sovereign state, causing there to be innocent victims in the process. The potential for further innocent victims was obviously much wider.

That seems like a pretty big deal to me. Especially, as with what most people believe, it's not the first time they've used such tactics.

And if reporting it in the news is supposed to be burying anything else, hasn't been very effective at that, has it?

But please, have you anything new to say on the subject? Have you any evidence for your own theories yet?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

But please, have you anything new to say on the subject? Have you any evidence for your own theories yet?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:26 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They didn't kill the junkie, they ditched the container which the junkies found. The junkies were collateral damage.

Which in my opinion is worse, because it shows a flagrant disregard for civilians, you'd be singing a different tune if it were a group of children who found it.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:32 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Russia tries to kill Russian traitor but fails and then allegedly kills a junkie months later, is big news. Why?

What's the point in trying to answer again, you don't want to believe anything else. Even the Russians are mocking the obvious lies in the Petrov and Boshirov TV interview and questioning the State's judgement, but not you.
mpd72 wrote:
...Muslims...

Rolling Eyes Brick Wall

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:27 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Meanwhile, in real news, ethnic immigrants in the U.K. have murdered hundreds and nobody from the lefty hand wringers bats an eyelid.

Laughing Laughing when did hundreds of people get killed by immigrants in the UK in the last 6 months

Sources?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:40 - 27 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many of those by actual immigrants, those not actual born and raised in the uk?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 04 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Hunt says evidence of Russians launching cyber attacks on the OPCW will put at rest any minds in doubt about who carried out the Salisbury Novichok attack. Yeah, right Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:27 - 04 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

They realyl are getting quite sloppy at this spying shit the Ruskies aren't they? Every plot fails and leaves evidence pointing directly to Russia.

Historically, all their biggest successes came from people of other nations doing their work for them.
What they used to be good at was recruitment of non-Russians, people already in a position to do their spying for them. This came about largely because of ideology, but also often for monetary reasons. Russian nationals were usually just recruiters and handlers.
And I don't think they have an ideology now that extends beyond their own borders, although it's possible some would believe in Putin's Russia enough - people such as yourself Shocked
And there's always money.

But think about it - they might still be good at it. If they were really good, you'd never know Wink

Otoh, they might be deliberately being found out...to cover for those doing their best work... Shocked

Actually, best not to think about it too much. This shit can go round in circles forever Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 195 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 30 of 35