Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit negotiations

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:50 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can fap to that.
Polarbear wrote:
Vince Cable: Brexiteers get ‘erotic spasm’ from thinking about leaving EU

We Found 30 Clips With "Erotic Spasm"

And rather surprisingly: We [only] Found 14 Clips With "Brexit"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:00 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Can fap to that.
Polarbear wrote:

We Found 30 Clips With "Erotic Spasm"

And rather surprisingly: We [only] Found 14 Clips With "Brexit"

Your browsing history must flag up in every 'big brother is watching you' establishment in the world Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:16 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone who browses BCF is on the same lists. Shocked

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:54 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Brexit goes ahead then many Kittens will die

True fact Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:07 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

https://home.bt.com/news/latest-news/vince-cable-brexiteers-get-erotic-spasm-from-thinking-about-leaving-eu-11364296204497

What is it with politicians and mouth/brain coordination.

He really doesn't do himself or his party any favours. Laughing

And... he cocked it up by spluttering, "exotic spresm" instead.
Rolling Eyes Laughing
https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1042050212351672322/video/1

Last edited by Kawasaki Jimbo on 21:57 - 18 Sep 2018; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:51 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

UK should not give preference to EU workers after Brexit, migration report finds

Workers from the European Union should not have free movement into the UK after Brexit, an official report has said.

The Migration Advisory Committee was commissioned by the then Home Secretary Amber Rudd to assess the impact EU migrants had on the UK economy.

Publishing its findings today, it has concluded that the UK should give "no preference" to EU citizens.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/09/18/eu-workers-should-not-have-special-access-uk-brexit-says-government/

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:55 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
UK should not give preference to EU workers after Brexit, migration report finds

Workers from the European Union should not have free movement into the UK after Brexit, an official report has said.

The Migration Advisory Committee was commissioned by the then Home Secretary Amber Rudd to assess the impact EU migrants had on the UK economy.

Publishing its findings today, it has concluded that the UK should give "no preference" to EU citizens.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/09/18/eu-workers-should-not-have-special-access-uk-brexit-says-government/

Sounds like BNP72 psychobabble that migration will just come from Muslamic raygun territories instead of the gypsy romanies auent dommus.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

For the record he has said
Quote:
exotic spasm.

Although I can find few people here that get a bonner from Brexit Laughing Because of the children Shocked

bnp72 wrote:
Blah blah EU immigrants blah blah NHS strain blah blah benefits blah blah wages

Quote:
The document found EU citizens have little impact on UK workers’ wages, pay more in taxes, have no adverse impact on young Britons’ schooling, are not linked to increasing crime and contribute “much more” to the NHS than they consume.

The only excuse for Brexit now is if you are a bit racist.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-myths-brexit-leave-government-report-eu-citizens-migrants-tax-income-a8543121.html

Last edited by Val on 23:24 - 18 Sep 2018; edited 3 times in total
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:27 - 19 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

For the record he has said
Quote:
exotic spasm.

Although I can find few people here that get a bonner from Brexit Laughing Because of the children Shocked

Not according to this.....

https://home.bt.com/news/latest-news/vince-cable-brexiteers-get-erotic-spasm-from-thinking-about-leaving-eu-11364296204497?s_cid=con_cic_aff_affwin_vidAJM_broadband&vendorid=AJM&utm_source=Affwin&utm_medium=Ref&utm_campaign=78888&awc=3041_1537316729_44df0dd4a12c25b0b849cad21c87cacf

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:34 - 19 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

True fact Thumbs Up

If isn't a word that has any use or impact now surely the whole of the UK population should understand this by now?

A milkshake has already been ordered and all you've got left to do is choose what flavour it will be?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:29 - 19 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevo as b4 wrote:
bhinso wrote:

True fact Thumbs Up

If isn't a word that has any use or impact now surely the whole of the UK population should understand this by now?

A milkshake has already been ordered and all you've got left to do is choose what flavour it will be?

Banana for me then. Wub

Will go down well in the banana republic we will turn into according to Val and Itchy.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:04 - 19 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

So 52% of this country are in fact, a bit racist?

Also I don't agree with your statement of no impact on schools or crime. If there are more people then, regardless of race, unless you build an equivalent number of extra schools, and hire more staff then things WILL be affected.

Same applies to crime, more people = more crime

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:00 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is going nowhere... fast... but at least its entertaining Mr. Green

Still 3/10 to Itchy and Co (Remain team), I'm betting you live in a remain echo chamber though as you seem to be parroting coherent 'Sounds about right' tripe but usually no sawce... much of which is misrepresented/exaggerated crap to push the remain narrative (and just change the subject if called on it.. classic tard tic tacs).

I mean europeans don't impact Crime and Violence?
don't impact schools what so ever...

I'm not saying they cause all our problems, that would be going full retard but 'They cause none of our problems'. FFS...
Often seems borderline obvious troll?
Sometimes I even think it might even be unintentional Laughing

It'd be great fun to hang about and point out all the horse shit being claimed but meh, have a job and better things to do free time... That and Diversion tic tacs usually lead debated down obscure/absurd routes...

I mean clearly Germany is fighting for Trade deals to increase tax revenue to increase contributions to make up for UK shortfall a few years too late Laughing

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:16 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatefreak wrote:
This thread is going nowhere... fast... but at least its entertaining Mr. Green

Still 3/10 to Itchy and Co (Remain team), I'm betting you live in a remain echo chamber though

And of course this thread is in no way a brexit echo chamber! Rolling Eyes

The same old, circular, arguments revolving around and around, the same, hackneyed, insults going backwards and forwards

I'm betting you live in a brexit echo chamber though as you seem to be parroting coherent 'Sounds about right' tripe but usually no sawce... much of which is misrepresented/exaggerated crap to push the brexit narrative (and just change the subject if called on it.. classic tard tic tacs). Wink

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:32 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brexit is just like the English Civil War in the 1640's. Split the country right down the middle. Pits brother against brother, father against son....

Crying or Very sad

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:43 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
I'm betting you live in a brexit echo chamber though as you seem to be parroting coherent 'Sounds about right' tripe but usually no sawce... much of which is misrepresented/exaggerated crap to push the brexit narrative (and just change the subject if called on it.. classic tard tic tacs). Wink

How clever, you repeated what I said although I'm the one usually bringing sawce which is then ignored/dodged when it makes a point... Rolling Eyes

On me being in an echo chamber? Very much the opposite, I'm in rural Cambridgeshire, the obscenely quite, whiter than white part with very little crime... that collectively delivered a strong remain result!

Heck we have new bikes parked in the street without even a thought for 'security' let alone fretting over it...

It's funny in a way because many stern Bremoaners seem to have literally have no comprehension of what things are like over in Luton et al, somewhere I lived for 3 years. Christ, most of the Eastern Europeans I know from Luton agree with brexit being in the countries best interests?! By time time problems reach us out here the rest of the country will be ruined Neutral

I don't hold much hope for a 'conclusion' as such to this thread as a lot of the debate is literally pinned upon guesstimates and fudged numbers supporting one perspective or another. It's clear numbers have been fudged to scare people in the past over brexit (looking at you IMF) so it's very difficult who/what to believe in the end which leaves us with circular arguments between those who believe a, b & c and those who refute/believe x, y & z...

Confirmation Bias will certainly play a huge part in what 'Facts & figures' people choose to believe but I'm not about to accept over half the country are stinking racists because the vote certainly was not "Should we keep out the darkies", it was far more complex with arguments over lots of issues...

Infact it's downright retarded to say 15 months after the vote "we conclude there is no benefit to brexit other than keeping foreigners out, therefore we conclude they're all racists?" As if there wasn't a multitude of arguments for and against? That's full retard... Am I being sucked in by the trolls again Shocked

Edit:
Suntan Sid wrote:
(and just change the subject if called on it..

I do not employ diversionary tactics to avoid a subject...
I do not change the subject...
Ever...
WTF has European Gross Domestic Product Got TO DO WITH IITTTT!!! Brick WallBrick WallBrick Wall

Crack on...

Last edited by skatefreak on 15:51 - 20 Sep 2018; edited 1 time in total

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:49 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm merely pointing out that the words you used can be applied to both sides of the divide!

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:53 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
I'm merely pointing out that the words you used can be applied to both sides of the divide!

Yeah, fair play, I'll give you that...

I should have been a little more specific to not leave myself open there Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:04 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Brexit is just like the English Civil War in the 1640's. Split the country right down the middle. Pits brother against brother, father against son....

Crying or Very sad

It's so similar...

The dashing, brave, fashionable Cavalier Brexiteers V The monolithic, grey, faceless Roundhead remainers.

The Royal Standard of Great Britain against the bland blue Brussels bogroll.

People should learn from history Whistle

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:17 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem is Polarbear, if we know our history, we know who won
Pale

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:28 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

It's so similar...

The dashing, brave, fashionable Cavalier Brexiteers V The monolithic, grey, faceless Roundhead remainers.

The Royal Standard of Great Britain against the bland blue Brussels bogroll.

People should learn from history Whistle

Jesus wept.

https://i.imgur.com/iJQMXCa.jpg

Meanwhile in the real world in Salzburg, May trying to get out the Chequers plan after Donald Tusk and EU27 stuck it back to her:

https://i.imgur.com/6vFIksx.jpg

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/chequers-goes-pop-eu-leaders-tear-apart-theresa-mays-brexit-blueprint-a3941521.html

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:32 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Problem is Polarbear, if we know our history, we know who won
Pale

I know but history can be changed. We shall prevail. Chequered Flag
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 210 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 47 of 56