Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The anti third wave feminism anti SJW nonsense thread.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 148, 149, 150  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

mpd72 CPT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:

They didn't miss it, White people enjoy the same protections against Crimes that are racially aggravated as any other race. the BBC putting out vacancies for non whites isn't a Hate crime is it[

Er yes it is.

Quote:
Hate crimes are offences motivated by prejudice against someone's race,

I'd say advertising that whitey won't even be considered or allowed to apply, as being prejudiced against someone because of their race.

I'm sure if a company stated on their recruitment advert "no blacks, gypsies etc", it would be considered a "hate crime". As Al Beeb are prattling on about the opposites now appyling, i'm right in saying it wont be applied equally to race hate.

Monkeywrenche...
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:16 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:

They didn't miss it, White people enjoy the same protections against Crimes that are racially aggravated as any other race. the BBC putting out vacancies for non whites isn't a Hate crime is it[

Er yes it is.

Quote:
Hate crimes are offences motivated by prejudice against someone's race,

I'd say advertising that whitey won't even be considered or allowed to apply, as being prejudiced against someone because of their race.

I'm sure if a company stated on their recruitment advert "no blacks, gypsies etc", it would be considered a "hate crime". As Al Beeb are prattling on about the opposites now appyling, i'm right in saying it wont be applied equally to race hate.

OK let's not do this again, I'll repond to that then you respond to me then we drop it..ok

You didn't bold the part about Offences, racial discrimination in the work place is against employment law not Criminal law as such is not a "Hate crime" which is a normal crime which has been aggravated by prejudice.

Now deny the straightforward facts, bold parts of a sentence so it backs you, then drop it.

mpd72 CPT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:10 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:

OK let's not do this again, I'll repond to that then you respond to me then we drop it..ok

You didn't bold the part about Offences, racial discrimination in the work place is against employment law not Criminal law as such is not a "Hate crime" which is a normal crime which has been aggravated by prejudice.

Now deny the straightforward facts, bold parts of a sentence so it backs you, then drop it.

Al Beeb reported that reverse offences should be considered. Now if a broadcasting Corporation advertsied roles as white only, are you telling me they would not face criminal proceedings?

Come on, even you must admit defeat on this one? We all know the issue with modern political correctness. It only applies to hate or prejudice against Black or Ethnic minorities.

The question is why and when do we call this a day - When the minority become a majority, or when people pull their heads out of their arses in a desperate attempt to be as Liberal as they can, just to look "right on"?

Why is it perfectly acceptable to be prejudiced against a white man, but not a black man? Why is it still OK for BME "comedians" to use race against whites as humour?

Monkeywrenche...
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:22 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:

Al Beeb reported that reverse offences should be considered. Now if a broadcasting Corporation advertsied roles as white only, are you telling me they would not face criminal proceedings?

Come on, even you must admit defeat on this one? We all know the issue with modern political correctness. It only applies to hate or prejudice against Black or Ethnic minorities.

The question is why and when do we call this a day - When the minority become a majority, or when people pull their heads out of their arses in a desperate attempt to be as Liberal as they can, just to look "right on"?

Why is it perfectly acceptable to be prejudiced against a white man, but not a black man? Why is it still OK for BME "comedians" to use race against whites as humour?

As i said, Discriminatory Hiring practices are not a criminal matter. I'd like to debate further and sperg out again but it shit's up the thread

mpd72 CPT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:42 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
[
As i said, Discriminatory Hiring practices are not a criminal matter. I'd like to debate further and sperg out again but it shit's up the thread

So you really believe that if an employer openly advertised roles as "whites only may apply", they would not face criminal charges?

Wow, that's not the reality I know. What planet is this on?
Do me a favour. You don't really believe that, neither will anyone reading this, you're just so stubborn, that you just wont admit to being wrong. Laughing

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:19 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

So you really believe that if an employer openly advertised roles as "whites only may apply", they would not face criminal charges?

Wow, that's not the reality I know. What planet is this on?
Do me a favour. You don't really believe that, neither will anyone reading this, you're just so stubborn, that you just wont admit to being wrong. Laughing

It is illegal to discriminate against people based on the 9 protected characteristics, unless there is a legitimate reason to do so, if you advertised for 'english only' or 'white only' you would be breaking the law but it would be dealt with via an employment tribunal and the claimant would likely be awarded compensation, but it is not a criminal offence

Go and have a look at the gov.uk, acas or citizens advice websites or google equality act 2010 if you dont believe us.

If you racially abuse a colleague then yes you personally may be guilty of a hate crime and dealt with by police accordingly if person you abused reports it, but the company wouldn't be criminally responsible, they could be sued under the equality act for allowing it however.

mpd72 CPT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:57 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The definition of hate crime includes a crime committed from a prejudice based upon race.

So weíre saying that advertising a job that discriminated against a race is not a hate crime, but saying one nasty word on Twitter, when reciting rap lyrics is?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:22 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

but saying one nasty word on Twitter, when reciting rap lyrics is?

Linky plz.

mpd72 CPT wrote:

So weíre saying that advertising a job that discriminated against a race is not a hate crime,

Yes

Not making a job available to a person of colour is not a crime Its discrimination and there is a well defined process for dealing with it.

Quote:
"Hate crime" generally refers to criminal acts which are seen to have been motivated by bias against one or more of the social groups listed above, or by bias against their derivatives.

So if you spit on some in the street and tell them to go home, that's a hate crime (probably a racially agrivated assault)

you're conflating the two.

Don't blame me I didn't make the rules.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:56 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a ban on Facebook for calling a 'traveller' low life pikey scum.
Pikey was the reason for the ban.

Just thought you'd all like to know. Cool

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:04 - 16 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

You dirty hate speaker

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:16 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

You dirty hate speaker

Thumbs Up

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:18 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:

but saying one nasty word on Twitter, when reciting rap lyrics is?

Linky plz.

It was Instagram in this case

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/woman-who-posted-rap-lyrics-14543694

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:48 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what that whole farse cost the tax payer, money that could have gone towards another beat bobby or a nurses wages.

Does instagram not have a report inappropriate content button? Thats all that would have been required in that particular situation.

mpd72 CPT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:18 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Linky plz.

Do you not remember it? Even Al beeb covered it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-43816921

Quote:
A teenager who posted rap lyrics which included racist language on Instagram has been found guilty of sending a grossly offensive message.

Chelsea Russell, 19, from Liverpool posted the lyric from Snap Dogg's I'm Trippin' to pay tribute to a boy who died in a road crash, a court heard.

Russell argued it was not offensive, but was handed a community order.

Prosecutors said her sentence was increased from a fine to a community order "as it was a hate crime".

She was charged after Merseyside Police were anonymously sent a screenshot of her update.

She has a criminal record for Hate crime, for copying a back rapper's lyrics FFS! This is what is pissing me off with modern snowflake lefties.
Advertise jobs based upon race = No problem so long as it's black only.
Post lyrics from a rapper in tribute to a dead friend = crimial record for Hate crime.
This country is fucked.

mpd72 CPT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:21 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
I wonder what that whole farse cost the tax payer, money that could have gone towards another beat bobby or a nurses wages.

Does instagram not have a report inappropriate content button? Thats all that would have been required in that particular situation.

It was a lefty snowflake who screenshoted it and decided to send it to the Police. It was the Police who are now obliged to waste time because some snowflake was offended on behalf of nobody else who was offended.

Again, this crime was dependant on race. A white girl posts black rapper lyrics including the word "Nigger" and it's a hate crime. If a black person quoted it, no problem.

Welcome to Snowflake UK.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:37 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
"N****r" .

screenshotted! Very Happy

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:14 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
wr6133 wrote:

That will own everything in this soon to be 3rd world insignificant island.

Well, the elite 0.5% will. The rest of the peasants will still be living in tin huts, being exploited by the elite.

Like most of the world then.

mpd72 CPT wrote:

So what are you whining at? Did you expect the Chinese not to be a racist, sexist, third world communist country?

Third world Laughing.

I genuinely look forward to the day you venture beyond the wall of fear and hatred you've built for yourself, and go to discover a bit of the world with your own eyes and ears. It's frightully obvious you know nothing outside your own angry little echo chamber.

Johnnythefox
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 12:01 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making misandry a hate crime will embolden abusive men

Jessica Eaton

Itís already too easy for men to cry foul every time a woman says or does anything they donít like. Donít enshrine that in law

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/17/misandry-hate-crime-abusive-men-law

mpd72 CPT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:24 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:
"N****r" .

screenshotted! Very Happy

Fill your boots snowflake.

https://genius.com/Snap-dogg-im-trippin-lyrics

It's actually "Nigga", but sang by a black man, it's not an issue. Only when a white girl posts the lyrics on Instagram.

How is that lyrics website not in court then? Elvis Costello must be on borrowed time too. I mean he's white?

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 12:27 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Misandry, on the other hand, seems to be anything a woman says or does that any man doesnít like.

Because that never happens the other way around!

mpd72 CPT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:27 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

I genuinely look forward to the day you venture beyond the wall of fear and hatred you've built for yourself, and go to discover a bit of the world with your own eyes and ears. It's frightully obvious you know nothing outside your own angry little echo chamber.

Clearly, neither do you outside of your multicultural overly Liberal imaginary Utopia, Tarquin.

Goes to China, meets Chinese girl, discovers serious sexism and racism and seems somehow surprised by it. Whines like a drain on a thread about social justice warriors to vent his disbelief that foreigners, especially Asians, are way more sexist and racist that Westerners.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:42 - 17 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Ste wrote:
Soon we'll have to get rid of the peasants. Thumbs Up

Fixed

There will come a time the earths population will have to be culled in order for the earth to survive and the rich to live in their nice lifestyle.

Whether they just starve them out or consciously eliminate them is open for debate. That it will happen is a given.

It's only Africa and Asia where that has to happen. In Europe and North America the birth rates are much flatter.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:19 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Clearly, neither do you outside of your multicultural overly Liberal imaginary Utopia, Tarquin.

You have turned literally every thread on this website into a "you vs someone" rage war.

What's the point, really?

Also, nice reply. Can't personally say anything about the fact that you don't really know much of humanity or the wider world, so you resort to silly insults in an attempt to mask your inferiority.

And another revelation - You think anyone with a brain in their head and a broader world view than your own sheltered existence must be a snooty Tarquin type. Enlightening.

I'll never forget the time you learned that Itchy on here is of the east-Asian variety. Your next response was to congratulate him on his success of being able to use English fluently and access a computer from the mud hut you presumed he lived in. Your prejudices are fantastic Laughing how can you even take yourself seriously?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:57 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

White women calls cops....

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/17/white-woman-calls-police-on-black-father-cheering-on-his-son-playing-football-8049658/

mpd72 CPT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:32 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
You have turned literally every thread on this website into a "you vs someone" rage war.

Just like your replies then? Hypocrite.

Lord Percy wrote:

you don't really know much of humanity or the wider world, ....resort to silly insults .....your inferiority....Your prejudices .... how can you even take yourself seriously?

Lord Percy wrote:
I'll never forget the time you learned that Itchy on here is of the east-Asian variety.

Are you serious? Apart from his avatar and every second word being China China China? You really do live in a fantasy world don't you?

My issue with him is the same as with you. Apparently the UK isn't good enough, so you flee to China China China and spend your entire time slagging off the UK as some sort of racist, right wing hotspot, whilst pretending that you've found your Communist Utopia and rampant racism and sexism doesn't normally exist at the level it does in China China China.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 148, 149, 150  Next
Page 140 of 150