Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:30 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.sky.com/story/huddersfield-grooming-gang-20-men-convicted-of-abusing-15-girls-11529579

That the one that Donk said was going to be covered up, swept under the carpet, etc.

Oh dear. What a silly little man.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:15 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to TR's chat this morning and he said he was "100%" sure they were going to lift the ban today.
I'm not sure why, it's something to do with his court trial and giving them grounds to lock him up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:26 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Is that the first or second Rotherham trial, or maybe the Rochdale one? Or, the current Huddersfield one, the Halifax one, the Keighely one, Oxford, Banbury, Peterborough, Newcastle, Telford, Derby, Bristol, or one of the other Muslim, mainly Pakistani child sex grooming gangs caught recently?

You're well informed. Worst mainstream media and judicial cover-up ever.

Quote:
something to do Tommy's trial

Well, if Tommy says so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:04 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Listen to the Tommy Robinson video in the other thread and you'll see the truth of the cover up,

Laughing
Sorry, I don't accept the validity of your source. Wink

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Well informed about what, the list above from Wiki, or the Huddersfield case, the town where I'm from originally and all my extended family still live?

Listen to the Tommy Robinson video in the other thread and you'll see the truth of the cover up, even if Cucklio and you pretend to ignore what's just happened.

The cover up would still be in place had it not been legally challenged by the local media, with a lot of support from the local non-Muslim community.

No it wouldn't, stop lying you scumbag.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:00 - 20 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/taxi-driver-picked-man-up-from-yorkshire-pub-drove-to-remote-location-then-raped-him-1-9403632

Quote:
A taxi driver who picked up a passenger outside a Yorkshire pub before driving to a remote location and raping him has been jailed for 12 years.

Anyone want to hazard a guess at the ethnicity of said taxi driving homosexual rapist?

Quote:
A Mirpuri (Punjabi dialect) interpreter translated at the hearing for Ilyas, who appeared in court via video link to HMP Leeds, Mitigating, Daniel Calder, said his client is a married-father-of-five with no previous convictions.
Mr Calder said: "This was, and I hope the court will accept this, an isolated incident entirely out of character."

And yet on the same day there's a case in the press about a grandfather from Liverpool who abused his granddaughter. Anything to say about that?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:16 - 28 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Blimey, talk about making things a bit obvious?!

Who on earth would leave 3 girls under the age of 10 to stay on their own at a guest house which boasts a kitten sanctuary ran by this bloke?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45997126

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/106CA/production/_104047276_saleem_gmp.jpg

The reviews are interesting to say the least. He clearly had no idea how to run a guest house. I'd say it was more a front for his perverted hobby.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g2142551-d8111101-Reviews-Halebarns_House-Hale_Greater_Manchester_England.html

Who would leave 3 very young children unsupervised in the home of anyone who they didn't know and trust completely?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:04 - 29 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is something seriously wrong within the Pakistani community in Rotherham.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:10 - 29 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've been very quiet on the synagogue shooting haven't we?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:16 - 29 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been very quiet on the Sinead O'Connor front too. What on earth is that all about?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:22 - 29 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

One was tragic. The other was a shooting in a synagogue?
Johnnythefox This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:49 - 29 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can guarantee if it had been an 'M', it would have been on here by your knurled hands before the shell casings had hit the floor, can't you?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:40 - 29 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just leave this here.

https://i.redd.it/s7cndcekzlpz.jpg
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:30 - 29 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, like you 'claim' I doxxed you, had your photo as an avatar, that all students double vote, and all Muslims are paedophiles.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:34 - 29 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-american-warplane-syria-shot-down-a-10-thunderbolt-warthog-centcom-a7372101.html

That pesky Isis claiming things again. Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 172 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 82 of 171