Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:50 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Are any of the TR haters going to even attempt to answer this, or is it too difficult to make it fit your agenda?

mpd72 wrote:
So what content of his video affected the case then? You seem to think he was guilty of putting the case into danger. Did you actually see the video?

I have answered it. You just ignored the point as usual.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:59 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You miss my point. Horst Wessel was a young chap who rose to prominence in a right wing 'street' organisation called the SA prior to WWII. He was shot by a 'Leftie' and subsequently made a martyr by the Nazis. The Nazi anthem is called Horst Wessel. The rise of TR is not dissimilar to that of young Horst, and if what folk on here are saying is true, he will meet a similar fate - not necessarily a gunshot but killed nonetheless by agents of the Left.

After his death, Horst Wessel was used as a song to rally support for the Nazi Party because ordinary people could sympathise with the death and through that sympathise with the aims of the Party. Assuming TR does die in prison and people sing songs about him, you have an instant martyr. Hang on, don't people already sing about him whenever he gets locked up? He is on his way whether he is bright enough to realise it or not.

What you should be asking yourself is - who is pulling the strings? In Germany during the 1930s it was obvious because the Party and in particular Joeseph Goebbels portrayed Hitler as a beacon in the darkness for ordinary people to follow. It isn't obvious today as nobody has 'broken cover' yet. I would suspect Boris, but he is a bit too cuddly.

mpd - as you are a scholar of all things right-wing, can you give the rest of us the heads-up?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:14 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think there was such a thing as racism today according to the far right?

It is a genuine question from me to you. I'd like to place my money on somebody but need the inside line...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem you have is that if there isn't a strategy behind TR, then what is the point? One ordinary bloke with right-wing views thrust into the limelight for 5 minutes of fame and shit in his food....

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:49 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - what is a 'virtue signalling mission'? Shocked

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:52 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have gone through all that many times. What I want to know now is where you go from here? I have given my view on the role of TR in all this and I am genuinely interested in your view.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:03 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say it again, what was or wasn't in the second live video is immaterial, he was told not to breach reporting restrictions again but otherwise let off, so what does he then do? How many times are the courts supposed to let it happen and let him off? It's like walking round town with a gun on show, getting nicked for it and then saying, "What are you picking on me for, I haven't even shot anyone yet."

He's not performing a public or journalistic service, it's been well-known for ages that there is serious criminality in a section of the Pakistani community. It's partly because their upbringing, their community and yes, their religion, gives males a sense of entitlement, but they don't all go bad. Lots to work on there, and clamp down on. But look, the police are nicking them, the courts are convicting them and they're being jailed. What's left for Tommy to do? Deliberately feed us the idea that all Pakistanis, or all Muslims, or all those who don't look like you, me and Tommy are the same. It's an undeniably racist agenda and just like rape and grooming gangs there should be no place for it in the UK, or indeed anywhere.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You, KJ, are right.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:59 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

All boils down to our quite poor judicial system and lack of funding for the pigs.

They cant even keep up with 14y/olds nicking bikes let alone organised crime.

They just catch the low hanging fruit like weed dealers and people like TR who are much easier to prosecute thanks to our 'liberal' media.

Is it racist to think that if these crimes were commited by white males they would be all over the news? (see celebreties).

Something inherently wrong with Britain at the moment. Hence brexit.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:04 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I saw of the video (which admittedly wasn't much) that got him locked up, he was basically stood outside of court as the defendants were walking in shouting things like (and I'm paraphrasing here) rapists, does it make you feel proud that you've raped young girls etc..

It was hardly what you'd call the paragon of investigative journalism.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:54 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
They just catch the low hanging fruit like weed dealers and people like TR who are much easier to prosecute thanks to our 'liberal' media.

So there wasn't a hugely complicated and expensive 5-year far-ranging police investigation to catch these people and jail them then, which the thug, Robinson, put at risk.

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/sixteen-jailed-over-200-years-part-grooming-gang

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know for sure whether or not he should have been jailed because I don't understand law well enough.

These questions go through my head though:
-Why was he tried, convicted and imprisoned within 5 hours?

-Why was he deliberately moved to a prison with a very high muslim population, put in solitary and have faeces through at him

-Why on earth was the grooming gang bailed? Anyone with half a brain could tell that there was a good chance at least one of them would fuck off to Pakistan, just like when that Scottish kid was killed

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:00 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm worried that it sounds right wing and I seriously hope i'm wrong, but i just wonder if there might be a 'Trojan Horse' campaign, to act all friendly first, then build ranks through immigration and out breeding, and slowly but surely take over.

No less than Rogorborg had said he'd seen this written on a whiteboard at work (and badly erased), in a 'moderate environment'

If this country does eventually become a Caliphate (it won't happen in my lifetime) then would it be as liberal as what the snowflakes now want.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:01 - 22 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
AshWebster wrote:

So there wasn't a hugely complicated and expensive 5-year far-ranging police investigation to catch these people and jail them then, which the thug, Robinson, put at risk.

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/sixteen-jailed-over-200-years-part-grooming-gang

yeh and meanwhile they just carried on for that 5 years. speedy investigation
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 202 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 15 of 108