Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Selling Honda CB400SF 1993

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

enj1996
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 00:43 - 04 Nov 2018    Post subject: Selling Honda CB400SF 1993 Reply with quote

Hi all,

Selling my dad's Honda CB400SF. Its an import and a lovely looking bike, Dad replaced the panels so it's a burgundy bike rather than the original blue.

Big issues to mention -
It hasn't been ridden since 2016. Dad had an accident on it, sheared off the clutch handle, the right front indicator is hanging off and it's clear the brakes need tuning as I think he set them at too high a sensitivity, as that was the reason he came off it.

When he passed a year ago, I tried to start it to see if it would fire - it did, but it's clear the fuel has lost its fizz and needs draining.

If there are any potential buyers, it would be handy if you had a van to transport it in! Let me know if you're interested and we can haggle on price. It'd be a lovely bike to ride once it's had the work on it. I may also have some of the parts required for it in the house somewhere. More pics on request.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 146 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1